Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   coin distribution completed by our Sunday night and rate, $4.40 USD.  Go to your bank on Tues or Weds and change your life.

Guru Cgmom:  cgmom is a MALE.....served honorably in Iraq....knows a stenographer in the Iraqi Parliament.. 

as of 11am when i got there its floating not a set rate. 
floating is very very very good.  you have one hour at the time they give you the rate to cash in cause its floating. 
meeting went good shabibi has the green thought you guys got that but from talking to the mod i guess you didn’t.  trust me floating is awesome news right now

we all know that they had a program rate right? .00085
as of 11am today no its no longer a programmed rate.  we will not be tied to the british pound at first no in 8 months.  yes,i heard that the coins went out friday , sat, but i know when they go out.  the older coins half to be returned for credit

mods no disrecpect to anybody,  i just know what im told.  our banks will be open when that happens.  the coins go out monday morning which is sunday night our time.  my bank is already fluctuating.  thats a good sign,so we are on the verge

Guru Ghost:  WE ARE IN A WAITING MODE. THE THURSDAY STOCK MARKET MAY HAVE A DAY OR TWO EFFECT ON THE R/V WAITING ON THE WORLD MARKETS TO ABSORB THE NEWS AND WEIGH THE FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS ON THE WORLD WIDE ECONOMY AND STOCKS BUT OKIE IS STILL VERY CERTAIN AT LEAST NEXT WEEK// HE ORIGIONALLY WAS INFORMED OF MONDAY--NOW MAY BE A DAY OR 2 LATER--BUT STILL IS NEXT WEEK FOR SURE HE SAID

THE LOWER DENOMS AND COINS ARE NOW IN CIRCULATION IN IRAQ AS PER OKIE SOURCE

Guru Bluwolf:  the pressure is on DC, the world awaits and they must comply.  the rates will be the same ones that I told you many moons ago, plus we might get a bonus close to the 11 number.  there is a system in place, the USA will see it after 9:15 am est. Monday, the worldwide bank alignment is at 2:pm est., from then on anything may happen.  all is looking good.

Guru Bulldog75: 
WINDFALL/LANDFALL ON TARGET, UP 99.11% PROBABILITY BY TUES, AUG. 9 and .89 X FACTOR. 9:30am CST, SAT 08-06-11. Coins are now in Iraq being distributed. IQD Coins at 25, 50, 500 and 1000 mintage. IE: 25 dinar coin valued at .25 USD. Windfall continuing to appear "Almost Imminent" at a 99.11% probability on or before Aug 9. 'Basil 3 Compliant Banks' ready. IMHO, DO NOT set up your bank accounts to be ONLINE. I repeat, NO ONLINE banking under any circumstances. Change to a new bank account after cash in. Suggestion, wait a few days befoRe cash in and shop your rates. If you are in an emergency cash situation, cash only small portions and wait for rates/banks to adjust to a better market price. The banks will negotiate to get your deposits. SHOP your rate.

Guru Phoenix:  The U. S. credit rating was downgraded from AAA to AA for the first time ever. This downturn of the U.S. dollar has just begun, just the tip of the iceberg...the direction of the U.S. dollar is down to facilitate the balancing of all the other curriencies.  I think that the IQD will be the first, the one that starts the dominoe process. We NEED this to happen. Also, there is going to be an emergency meeting of the G7 leaders very soon.  Expect the unexpected!

Guru Delta:   FROM IRAQI TV "THE CBI IS READY" SO WE MIGHT SEE IT ON SUN-MON...IT IS NOT SMOKE ABOUT THE COINS.

Guru Med:    FIRST OFF.  YOU CANNOT REDENOMINATE A CURRENCY BY DELETING 3 ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE OF A CURRENCY OR BANK NOTE.  IT IS A CONTRADICTION OF TERMS.  YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE OR THE OTHER.  WE HAVE GONE OVER THE TERMS ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT REDENOMINATION AND WHAT DELETING ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL MEANS

NEXT MISTAKE.  THE CENTRAL BANK AUCTIONS OFF AT "ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY DINAR" TO $1.00 USD, NOT 1.170 DINAR TO 1 USD AS WAS STATED IN THE ARTICLE.
SO THIS ARTICLE IS RIDDLED WITH MISTAKES.... THAT AR SO OBVIOUS.....

NEXT, NO MEMBER WHO EVER HE OR SHE IS OR HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN A MEMBER COMES ON HERE AND CALLS HE REST IN CHAT A BUNCH OF F'ING IDIOTS AND STAYS A MEMBER.  DINAR MARK IS GONE.  I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE REALLY ANYMORE IS TALKING ABOUT. YOU CAN TALK RECIPES
OR CROCHETING OR SARDINES I DONT CARE.  YOU ARE MORE A FAMILY HERE THAN AN OTHER SITE AND GENERAL CONVERSATION IS VERY HEALTH.  NOW DOES ANY ONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DID? SAY IT NOW. OK I TAKE THAT AS A NO

Guru BGG: 
Here is a text I just got from "MR. BLACK"... I know you have been busy BGG so I didn't want to bother you because the info I rec'd this AM lines up with what you already got from your source in Baghdad. My D.C source called me out of the blue this morning which is unusual for him to do but he was a bit excited. His exact words were - that his direct contact from Iraq contacted him at 6:00 AM via e-mail and cell phone and said that between Sunday and Tuesday we should see a rate in the US banks with "cash-in" beginning immediately. His source said that the true RV rate will only be revealed when the release is done.His contact would not speculate further on rate. Also it was relayed to him that as long as there were not any last minute US "curve balls" - the world will see that Iraq is the wealthiest nation in the world. His contact who handles foreign affairs between the US and Iraq is also   because he will then be able to come home to is family in the US. It was a 6 part text  

Guru Donald:  Top O' The Mornin' Friends!

Enjoying Serenity today! Asking for and receiving Serenity from God, and also supporting Serenity by doing what I can to create it myself [ cleaning the house, paying the bills, handling that which I may have avoided ( procrastinated )], my faith and confidence is strengthened. I am comfortable in my own skin, I am effective and efficient, for I am Blessed. I choose to create and receive Love, exercising the abundant Grace I receive, putting it to use, instead of selfishly keeping it to myself.

All signs point to soon. When exactly, no one knows, and truthfully, that knowledge is irrelevant, until the exact moment it unfolds. I feel it is so very close. Rate? who knows that either? Some recent signs suggesting 1:1 ( $1 ). Would I prefer a $11 guru rate, heck ya, but Ill be happy with, and leverage that $1 just as well.

Truth is I am just grateful to have had a heart and soul to hear this, and act on it.

All signs also point to unrest, change to the status quo, disturbance. Now more than ever, I prayerfully ask for Serenity, and do what I can to also support it myself. In Serenity, I am able to make better choices, discern, to act with Intelligence, rather than react with emotion. That will be required in the times ahead.

Today, I shall practice Serenity. Practice letting go, of fake control, of pain, of isolation. Practice Trust. I will Be the change I want to see in this world. I will give, rather than take, I will forgive easily, I will listen and be present. I will let go of old ideas, have an open mind.

Lets relax and breath frequently, lets stay in the Now of this day, let us give and receive Love and Knowledge abundantly.

And Let us know without question, the RV is coming!

Love, Light, and Blessings to all

Donald
XBarbarian

Golf Course Rumor:  i dont know how important anyone will find my bit of info, but i thought it was interesting...my brother manages a golf course in Branson Missouri. There were 2 middle eastern buisiness men who were waiting to go onto course yesterday...the one gentlemen said to the other that he was waiting for the call from an iraqi govt. official .....my brother said that the guys phone was ringing every couple min. and then he over heard a conversation he was having on the phone ...he said " so its official ..it is done....will show Sat. or Monday...." my brother called me and asked me if i had heard anything about the Dinar...i told him what i had heard and we put it together.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum