Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Guru Bulldog75: UP, 97.75% RATE POST PROBABILITY on or before Aug. 9 with 2.25% X unknown factors. We now have a few factors left on our list from the original 33 Reasons. These remaining reasons are not listed in any order of priority but clearly exist: Global Elite, Cabal, Soros & friends; the Shorts/Longs/Big Brother Bets, US Downgrades; IMF & BIS. Colleagues: Its back to the chalkboard again. Have we connected the dots yet? ITs all about Our Planet's: 1. MONEY 2. POWER. 3. OIL and 4. TIMING. So the question is: Who is in control here and who stands to 'line their pockets' the most? Yes, O & Senate were the pawn holders before and who was holding them? Is the answer clear yet? Gather your 30 day supply to be safe. Have all security work done now! The clouds will clear and the Timing is near. Stay confident for You are Blessed to be here and You are Highly Favored. Amen.

WINDOW WIDENS FURTHER! UP TO 98% PROBABILITY with 2% X FACTOR for RATE POST ON/BEFORE AUGUST 9 CONTINUES: Economic factors trending RV Post: 1. Global Shorters made a haul today on Euro and Dow being driven down; driven by Elite 2. US Downgrades coming 3. IQD coins coming this weekend for paper rescue 4. Erbil Agreement ready 5. Fiat Currencies abound 6. 'OIL' driven below $90 to $86! 7. Factors ready to support Iraq's: Power, Oil, Money, & contribution to World Trade leading to greater stabilization on all 4 world corners. 8. Yen & gold fairly steady; VIX index at 37%. 9. Most other major factors holding back Rate Post have dwindled. Conditions so ripe for the Posting. Rate Post pr

Guru OkieOilman:    FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEE WHAT OR WHOM WAS PROFITING BY THE DINAR R/V BEING DELAYED. FINALLY TODAY IT BECAME APPARENT BY OBSERVING THE CURRENCY FLUCTUATION AND THE STOCK VALUES PLUMMET. IT WAS EVIDENT SOMEONE OR SOME ENTITY HAD SOMETHING TO GAIN BY THE CONSTANT DELAY TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THE NEED'S OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE. IT NOW BECOMES APPARENT THAT THOSE IN CONTROL (ILLUMINATI??) HAS PROFITED GREATLY BY SHORTING THE STOCK MARKET IN CONJUNCTION WITH INVESTING IN PRECIOUS METALS. ALL THE WORLDS CURRENCYS HAS FALLEN IN VALUE AND THAT WAS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR THE HIGHER POWERS TO SHORT THE CURRENCY MARKETS ALSO. SO FROM A TO Z THOSE IN THE KNOW HAS MADE A FORTUNE ON THE BACKS OF THOSE WHO COULD LEAST AFFORD IT. I BELIEVE WE ARE NOW AT THE TIME THAT ABOUT ALL THAT CAN BE EXTRACTED FROM THE MARKETS WITHOUT A TOTAL GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE WHOLE MONETARY SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED. NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE POWERS TO BE TO TAKE THEIR GIGANTIC PROFIT AND RUN. WE ARE JUST NOW READY FOR THE GLOBAL CURRENCY ALIGNMENT THAT WE HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT AND REALLY DID NOT REALIZE THE SIGNIFICANCE TILL NOW. NOW IS THE TIME-THE WORLD WAITS FOR THE INEVITABLE--

OK SHORT AND SIMPLE AND NO QUESTIONS ---THIS R/V SHOULD HAPPEN PREVIOUS TO MONDAY BECAUSE THE LOWER DENOMS AND COINS ARE TO BE PUT IN CIRCULATION--THATS ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW AT THIS TIME

MODS SHUT THE SITE DOWN FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR AND DO IT NOW PLEASE-------OKIE

WILL DO......SITE WILL CLOSE AT 11:15PM EST AND RE-OPEN AT 12:15 EST. THE MANAGEMENT

WHAT THE DOOMSDAY SAYERS ARE TRYING TO INFORM YOU OF (AND QUITE PROPERLY I MIGHT ADD) IS THE POSSIBILITY OF CIVIL UNREST STEMING FROM A POLITICAL UPHEAVAL IN THE USA--I WILL NOT ELABORATE FURTHER ON THIS TOUCHY SUBJECT EXCEPT TO SAY----THERE ARE A REAL POSSIBILITY OF DIFFICULT TIMES THAT NEEDS BEING PREPARED FOR

Guru Ghost: 
THIS IS CREDIBLE INTEL OUT OF THE IRAQI PARLIMENT – SMALL DENOMINATION BILLS AND COINS WILL BE RELEASED ON MONDAY – CANNOT RELEASE SOURCE AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS – I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS ON THIS BUT IT IS REAL OR I WOULD NOT POST IT HERE FOR YOU – I HATE THE ROLLERCOATER TOO

OKIE JUST STATED TO ME---KEEP ALERT AND WATCH THE CLOCK AND THEN HE LEFT SMILING AND YES HE DID GET HIS CALL AND I DO NOT KNOW CONTENTS OF CONVERSATION BUT HE SEEMED EXTREMELY HAPPY

Guru Med:  I DO NOT KNOW HOW ANYONE COULD ARGUE THIS WITH ME AND WIN.  WE ARE WATCHING THE END OF THIS UNFOLD.  I BELIEVE THEY ARE IN A LESS THAN 90 DAY WINDOW, ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS STATED THAT WAY.  NOW I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE LOOKING AT FROM NOW TO MID SEPTEMBER FOR THIS TO END FOR US AT LEAST

Guru Donald:  Good Morning All, I can only imagine some grow so weary in this game... waiting is one of my least favorite things to do! But hang in there friends! Don't give up! turn off the rumors and false urgency if that helps, but do not give up!

I spoke with a friend the other day, a person I had told about the Dinar, they had bought some. this was over a year ago. I asked them if they knew where their dinar was recently, because its getting close. No! they sold them back a few months ago =( 

I'll take ownership of the problem I helped create.. I had set a false urgency, was too wrapped up in the Rumor game then myself, and this person said after months of false urgency and waiting, forget it and sold. I was crushed to learn this. can you imagine selling off the dinar you have, only to see it RV ? That would truly stink! So, since we already have spent the money, don't buy anymore, but hang onto what you got if you can, of course, if you are going hungry, well, then, do what ya gotta do...but if you can, hang on! until it happens, or it becomes absolutely proven, it isn't ever going to happen.

Who knows when, but every day it doesn't happen is just one day closer to when I believe it will!

Love, Light, and Blessings to us all  Donald

Guru Kaperoni   recent articles saying:   they are now going to start the process..this week...to remove the 3 zeros.  they will probably have a coin that is lower in value to be in line with a new rate. they want people to start using the lower coins.  they may change the value of the Dinar for it to be competitive in the world market and be at least as strong as the dollar, they are implying that each Dinar will be worth at least $1, but they are hinting at it being a bit higher, and I think they are hinting at the old RI value of around $3.00 IMO.

Guru Bluwolf:
  the world economies are starting to cry out, for they are hurting.  all drops in all economy issues has been staged to happen, so all the 186 rv's will occur, it will pop up. 

From my faith and stand point I declare it all done,,,and I do say AMEN,,,,,Period,,,,,,jejeje,,,boy I feel good,,,,nothing hurting me now Lord.  I know that all is well,and so do you all.
Adios bendecidos

Guru Bondlady:   in the article...where it says "the central bank agreed with the Government to Almaasat financial restructuring of the currency, organization and development of coins."  the cbi has finally gotten governmental approval.   the government finally backs shabs...finally the government and parliment has done something constructive for the bennifit of there economy and people. This is the beginning of the end for us, imo

Guru RichQueen:  The trip I alluded to that needed to be taken to sign important documents pertaining to the release of the RV didn't start until YESTERDAY. I found that out this morning. There were some last-minute shenanigans on Capitol Hill that may have slowed things down for a few hours (possibly as much as 24).

The Erbil Agreement HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED. This was the last major hurdle for Iraq to jump before RV release. Got a call stating that the rate SHOULD show within hours today, unless they decide to insert it Sunday. But it would be better for the markets to do it before Sunday. There's more, but this is all I can say.

That's all I got for now. Do with it what you will. Don't believe it? That's fine. But I am hard on the trail of this elusive RV trying to ride it down for you fine folks.

HANG IN THERE - WE'RE CLOSE!!!

Guru Adam Montana:   the Erbil agreement...is NOT concluded...don't listen to the clowns that say otherwise...it is making progress.  I hope they surprise me and lift HCL or CH7 during Ramadan, it would be a great way to slip an RV out - do it when nobody expects, but I just dont think so.  I don't think CBI will push...the CBI is more likely to keep the status quo but they can't do it forever, something has to change, and they want things to change, they just move SLOW. They HAVE to release coins when the rates go up!  Nobody knows the rate, it's all speculation.

Guru BGG:  No problem....well, what Okie and I were going to talk about was the several very, very good sources stating that tonite around midnite?? (here or there - I do not know) Is when we are getting info that it will revalue.

We did have a couple of other references to later - like Sun/Monday. However, you just would not believe the quality of source that said "Midnite tonite"...I was in shock.
The "Wild Bunch" had at least four stellar sources saying much the same thing...Okie heard it as well.

?? bgg does this have anything to do with Allawi being seated?

if it doesn't it is an amazing coincindence...  We did have a couple of other references to later - like Sun/Monday. However, you just would not believe the quality of source that said "Midnite tonite"...I was in shock.

Guru Bear5642:   I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY.  I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30.  HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET.  HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum