Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:55 pm

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  OK Everyone - this time DebTarHeelGirl has real intel - A minister friend of 28 years just called me- his minister friend went to Chase in Louisiana today right at closing - he went over to Foreign exchange teller window and she told him they were about to close but if he had his dinar on him Chase could cash it out right then at a rate of $2.34 any unlimited amount so they invited him to come back tomorrow as they will have full staff working over time for next few weeks to cash everyone out.  I know this minister personally that called me with this information for 28+ years - he is NOT in any chat rooms or Intel sites - he has been in this for 6+ years now... no reason to lie as GOD could strike him first.  I trust him and I believe him emphatically.  AMEN I say we are there!!!

Guru FPark121: 
Hello Everyone, We should see the New Iraqi Dinar Rate posted sometime Today between 7AM Aug 2 – 12AM Aug 3.
The Intel on the Rate is somewhere in the 88 cents to $ 1.43 range USD/IQD…The US was holding the RV up because of tax issues..As long as the Debt Ceiling is passed today..Its over!! No Lop!!..That is what my Intel is telling me..We Shall See..

Guru OkieOilman:   The President signed off on the R/V by Executive Order at 6:00 PM, the Erbil agreement was initiated this morning, new coins to go into circulation in Iraq

Guru Ghost: Okie just landed and came in and told me to post that the last signature needed to activate the r/v was/is/shouldbe/ done at 6 pm. E.S.T. Today. As per his D.C. Source.--he said the hot money flowed like wine today but those who make a bundle are now reaping their profit's

OKIE JUST TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE MORE MONEY MADE WITH THE HOT MONEY TRADING THAN IN THE ACTUAL R/V ITSELF ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS.

Guru Eagle Has Landed:  OKIE JUST TOLD ME TO POST THIS AND THOSE WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF HIS STATEMENT AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T IT WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE--HE JUST SAID--WATCH THE HOT MONEY FLOW NOW [Eagle Has Landed] thanks Okie! HOT MONEY is a term that is most commonly used in financial markets to refer to the flow of funds (or capital) from one country to another in order to earn a short-term profit on interest rate differences and/or anticipated exchange rate shifts. These speculative capital flows are called "hot money" because they can move very quickly in and out of markets, potentially leading to market instability. OKIE JUST TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE MORE MONEY MADE WITH THE HOT MONEY TRADING THAN IN THE ACTUAL R/V ITSELF ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS.

Guru Bulldog75:  As you know banks love the Tuesday- Thursday window of opportunity to do their postings, international changes.  and most alignments take place around 2pm ish daily.  We have been serious about the $8 Dinar here but based on the GBP $5 ish range.   IQD will still come in around $8 ish and the Dong .25 (and that Dong is a real sleeper and that story is not over yet and Congress loaded the trailor on that one).  IMHO, You have a 97% probability of that RATE POST occuring between now and midnight Thursday.

BASKET RATE POST 97% PROBABILITY THRU Aug. 9: "Best Window Yet; Now thru Thursday". See 12:30am Forum Chat from this morn for full details! International Market funds trending High Traades. First blink of RVD. Seek shelter with most funds. The New Budget = most chairs just re-arranged on the TITANIC. Precious metals trending up as assumed due to "Lack of 4 Trillion in Cuts" from new Congressal Budget and imminent USA downgraades on the horizon. Congress, World Powers and Elite at work. Stay as liquid as possible. Bright side, New USA Budget brings Rate Post and Tax issues and Cash In Sites to Light. Prepare Now for safety of family, assets and valuables. Blessings to You. Amen.

Guru Delta: I don’t see them surviving another month. The money supply should be 5% -- 12% as of May – they’re going down. Going another month without an RV it could go to 3% and a big problem from Shabibi that means they would have to put the money back in the market which will create inflation. It went down a little, but there’s no dinar anymore! If they put 1-2% dinars back, that’s about 1-2 trillion (?).

Guru Frank26:
  Look at the security – all the people selling dinars who aren’t selling now. The value is about to go UP! They don’t know what it is, they know it’s about to happen. The math does not add up—don’t pay attention to those numbers –(even Delta’s) – they’re going to add on to that…Between 27 trillion Federal Reserve, we have 20 trillion in our reserves and the other is in Iraq’s hands. Oh! Iraq has 27, we have 20 – how about the other countries? Trillions of dinar! OMG…the auctions, don’t worry or pay attention to them. Do we have to double those numbers to get to the truth? We just introduced this to you…and we’ll be with you next Monday

Guru Med: GANG THERE IS NO DISCUSSION, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.  THE HEADLINES ARE AN ASS KICKER FOR EXCITEMENT.  THIS IS LIKE THAT.  WHEN YOU BROKE OUT THAT CONDOM YOU BOUGHT AS A SR IN HS.....AND GOT TO USE IT AS A SR IN COLLEGE.  REMEMBER HOW EXCITING THAT WAS?  LOL

Guru Bluwolf:  Asn has not changed period.  Or immediately or in a week or so

Randy Koonce:   The Erbil agreement has been voted on, we are waiting for the announcement that they will implement it, today, no later than tomorrow, if they do, we are on, we should have an R/V.  The rate will come in to make the budget work - $3.41, the people that say $.86 can't add.

Guru Bondlady:  dont have fears of the dinar devalueing, which imo a lop is devalueing.  the new coins there going to release is proof the dinar is and will be strong again...have value, imo.  the coins would be absolutely no good if there wasnt value brought to them.  so it has to rv to do that.

Guru BGG:  just got an email from a banker that the increase in HIS cash in HIS bank is 100% - doubled up on cash. Very interesting development.

The debt deal is passed...we'll see how quick this happens

Guru Donald: Good Morning my friends

Love, Light, and Blessings to us all!

Short and sweet, economy of words; remember the Alamo! Allow no fear, no deception! nay! Quickly see it when it knocks, and turn that frown, upside down! When negativity creeps in, interrupt the thoughts, re direct them, to Love. Make quick Gratitude lists of all the wonderful things already in your life! Finding Gratitude in difficult spiritual and emotional times, really Works! It prevents the momentum of despair, and supports my Constant Conscious Contact with God as I understand God, which always fill me with Joy, Peace of Mind, and Love.

We are ebbing ever closer to fulfillment of our Hope with the IQD RV! Do not back down now! Remember the Alamo~!

I am largely maintaining radio silence, as I feel now is the time to quietly be grateful, quietly celebrate, prepare to receive, and actively Love any and all. 

Please Join me today, in welcoming, and receiving graciously all the Love in your Life, for there is so much more coming to you as I write this than we even are aware, and let us give that Love back to God and the people in your life, ten fold! Be the difference in someone's life today, be the difference in all our collective lives today! You are enough to make a difference!

Choose Love Constantly, and celebrate. I Love you all!

Guru Joey:  There is nothing but good news out there about the Iraq Dinar...remember, they’ve been planning this for years.  Back in 2006 Shabibi told us they would redo the banks and currency.  In March he said when the banks are ready, I will revalue the currency. June 20th, Shabibi said something that the 25 dinar note will be similar to a $100 bill. How do you RV if not already printed, or passed by law, or banks sterilized, or without International engagement...it’s the timing of the parliament and GOI, they’ve told us they are going to do it, they’ve told us how they are going to do it, they’ve even implied when, but THEY MUST GET IT RIGHT, all sectors involved must be ready, the timing must be right…and we feel the time is now.

Guru Patriot:  They can’t...get the banks from the CBI auctions to accept the old damaged notes, merchants are charging people more just for the hassle of using the old damaged notes.  we’ve heard as high as 75- 82% of the large denoms have been withdrawn from the flow of money from the market.  It would require several months for Shabibi [to] order the printing of more triple zero notes. It’s getting to be a messy crisis, and they’re ready to fix it. They’re ready for the RV now.

Guru Kaparoni: 
With the recent CBI announcement that they have completed preparations to delete the zeros it should be a good one.  Join Kaperoni Tueday night at 8pm cst in the Dinar Alert chat room.

Guru Delta:   Ramadan...it’s not an official holiday. IMO, it’s the best time to do it. We have a very high possibility from now to the 15th.  Everything’s done...everybody’s waiting, they get the green light and the CBI was surprised that the US government isn’t releasing this. The money supply should be 5%--12% as of May, another month without an RV it could go to 3%, a big problem for Shabibi, they would have to put the money back in the market which will create inflation. Iraq is ready.

Guru Millionday:  there was an article that came out that told the citizens that they need to bring in their currency this week
that certainly didn't make me sad !!  there was an article that came out about an interview that Saleh gave saying that they couldn't wait for the new coins to implement the change of currency.  remember that he also gave an interview some time ago that stated that the rate would be as it was in the 80`s.  one more thing i will bring up that i know

saleh was interviewed again very recently about the problem with education they were having concerning the re-denomination.  he said that they would not be able to train before the different situations arose -- they would need to address them as they came up and then help the shop keepers and citizens to learn in the situation not before.  this means that we dont have to wait for a television station or other means of education they were talking about before so -- good news

Guru Frank26:   Parliament has everything they need in front of them and they’re anxiously waiting for the authors of the plan to release the rate... Iraq wants this and Shabibi says he wants to raise the currency.   Ramadan…it’s a long time and they could release the rate before or during that time period.  There’s a great possibility that it could have something to do with the debt ceiling, we’re not telling you it’s Obama who has the final say…but he will be the last one signing orders allowing them to follow through.  CBI... this is where you’ll find the rate when it happens
Guru FreewayBill:  I believe we are good for tonight or tomorrow…Iraq and China want to get this done
PTR Member Bank Story:  found on PTR My SunTrust Bank in Maryland I bank at Sun trust in a local Safeway in Maryland, I did not talk to them about cashing in till a month ago and they said they would. I had opened an account at BOA to have it wired to, but they say it is a The Evil word that should never be mentioned again. My teller at Sun Trust that I know very well today at 4PM said that now that the bill was signed, the rate would show at midnight. She will call me in the morning. I can cash in, don’t have to wait, as long as they have the cash and it matches their picture on the computer!! This would be great I have been w/o a car for 3 months and rented one last Wed. for a week, was hoping this would come so I could keep the rental while my Honda got fixed. I have been trusting God and He is always on time, right one time, but not always my time. Praying that this is it for everyone out there!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum