Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16

2 posters

Go down

WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 Empty WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:05 pm

THE WINGIT CALL NOTES, W/ GUEST, AWAKE-IN-3D ~ AUGUST 2nd, 2016

WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 Download    CALIFORNIA SUGAR ~~~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE, SWEETIE!   GRATITUDE'S  WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 Heart~

Gerry:   Art and Pastor are not here today, so the Redneck Witness prayer will be given by Gerry!  Lord Help Us!  Iko the Wingman is here.  Awake-In-3D will arrive later

Gerry:   giving disclaimer

Gerry:  World markets are at the bottom.  They will not allow it get there, but they want us to feel that it will.  High net worth world corporate, high finance people are starting to feel it int here pocketbooks.  they are upset.  What are we going to go?  the sky is not falling, but if don't do something now, we will have dire issues in about 5 years.

Iko:  I know that everyone is hearing bad things about markets, but we are not hearing all of it.  We will never be privy to what the deals are, but the theory is that if it gets this bad, the only way for banker to recover is the GCR/RV.  We can't have one without the other.  There was talk about it going down last night. It may have, but since we are in the cheap-seats, we don't know all that is happening in the background.  I believe that it will just show up.  Not one person, or one group is responsible for this to go. I believe that rates will be better than expected because everyday that they wait, the dollar weakens, which means better rates for us.  But we won't know until we sit at the exchange table.  Be prepared for anything that happens during that meeting.  Don't lose your cool. If you do, you lose your negotiating power.  It's ok to let them know that you are a beginner, but in order to give you the better rate, they need to be able to justify it.  Same 'ol information.  We are just waiting.  No one knows when.  Anyone who tells you that they know when it will go, discount it immediately.  At the same token, we can say that we know it is coming.  Don't let anyone steal your currency.  We have a sure thing.  don't fall for any offers on internet, no fancy offshore deals, no tax deals.  Just wait, patiently.

Gerry:  NOTE AND CORRECTION:  IN THE SITREP REPORT, OF JULY 30th, 2016, " Dr WC wrote Anyone who deliberately or intentionally misleads currency redeemers via inaccurate or reduced potential outcomes will be prosecuted to the full extent of international law per signed global treaty. There is a hard start time for later this weekend across all North American redemption locations, including Canada and Mexico."

WITH REGARDS TO DR. WC'S STATEMENT, IN THE ABOVE POST ...

JUST A REMINDER, IKO WARD, OVER THESE PAST FEW MONTHS, HAS COMMENTED THAT WHILE MOST OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDERS DON'T NECESSARILY SPEAK OF THIS, WHEN YOU ARE ASK AT YOUR EXCHANGE / TRANSACTION APPOINTMENT ~~  YOU NEED TO SPECIFICALLY "ASK" WHAT WOULD BE THE RATE{S} THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU, "THEY ARE BURDENED TO TELL YOU THE "TRUTH" .. OR, THEY WILL FACE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES"

~~~~ AND ... IF "YOU FAIL" TO ASK THAT QUESTION THEY WILL SIMPLY GIVE YOU WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE, AND WHATEVER YOU AGREE TO.

NOTE:  REGARDING THE RATES:  For example, they say that no zeros lopped off the Zim "at face value." Who does that make sense to?  Here's the Redneck math example.  $1USD to a $100T Zim note = $100T USD.  Who does that make sense to?  l I believe in good high rates.  However, I don't believe that they will be as high as that.  If it smells like BS …

Iko:  we will have some short term pains with the US dollar.  However, once the world is gold-backed, we will be fine. If you can afford to hang out, you will be just fine.  There will be a big slump, but it will come back.  The US will never fail.  There is too much brain power, too many assets, so have faith and don't buy into the negativity.

Gerry Q from the board:  - Will derivatives on bank books be wiped out when we go gold-back?

AWAKE-IN-3D:  derivatives are being traded on fiat dollars.  When that debt is called in, one side is expecting the paper.  The person who is supposed to deliver does not have anything to hand over.  So when asset-backed system replaces fiat, the derivative papers will be null and void.  The banks will be full of gold-backed assets.  So yes, the derivatives will evaporate.  How long will that take?  I don't' know.

Gerry Q from the board:   anything happen in Reno?

AWAKE-IN-3D:   there is always something happening in Reno!  (transcriber notes that 3D sounds excited - but sounds as if he can't say more, darn!)

Gerry Q from the board:   Tony said that we cannot wire more than $500K

Gerry Q from the board:   domestic wires will probably not have any limits or holds.  Internationally, there may be a delay to ensure that the transfer is legitimate.

Gerry Q -  for AWAKE-IN-3D:   You gave intel that did not happen.  Do you still have confidence in the source that provided you the mis-estimate? 

AWAKE-IN-3D:    the people who provide the information do not know for sure.  they have expertise in their role, in their department.  They give information based upon a series of steps.  Once a participate event has happened, there is a next step that should take place.  But when you get to a certain point, it will look like everything is ready, then there is a high level decision maker who takes us to where we want to go.  but this has never been done before, on a macro level.  There is NOT one person, one body who can push the button.  That is not the way this goes.  there are over 200 countries, a global, financial event.  Each country affects the other countries.  There is always an intention to attempt to do this.  The keyword is "attempt."  It is more like our personal lives.  You plan to do a series of chores and something happens that prevents you from doing everything on your list.  The situation on Friday and into saturday was looking extremely good.  However, as we can see, it did not happen.  A specific thing happened that had to be addressed. But there is not a diabolical reason that is did not happen.  There is not huge issue that is making it STOP.  It has not stopped.  The intentions and objectives are real.  The window of next couple of days is very real.  I feel even stronger today than I did on Friday, given the information that I have been given since then. 

Gerry Q from the board:  - for Iko:  once we receive 800# how long will it take to get into the banks?

Iko:    my guess is that once we have the numbers, they are ready for us to come into the bank.  Otherwise, they would not release them.  Can you come in today, or tomorrow?  It may depend on the population in your area.  Think of it from a business standpoint.  Why release numbers unless you are ready?  And why stretch it out for 4 days?  That would create problems. there are some pretty sophisticated people handling this.

Gerry Q from the board:   Where is a good place to research Italian Banks, Derivatives and Bonds.  It is not in mainstream media

AWAKE-IN-3D:   Start with Economist website because they are based in Europe and address each country separately.  Many other european based reporting.  Lots of write up in Europe that does not make it to USA

Gerry Q from the board:    We have been told to park money into NIB trust and sit for 6 months. How are taxes paid on windfall?

Gerry A:  if properly set up in Trust, you will not have tax liability.  Go to masters trust.com to answer questions about trust taxes, settlers, etc.

Caller:  after RV, there 2-4 more baskets minimum of $10M to invest

Gerry A:   yes, that's what we have heard, but I am once and done!

Caller:   Zim - do you believe that it is higher than 3 cents.

Gerry A:   I won't talk about rate

Caller:   Government does not have a limit or tracking on how much gold or silver that we purchase.  It can be delivered to your home in increments so that it is not obvious, but you can buy as much as you want.  I asked a seller if they report to government and they said NO!  Even if you purchase large amounts over $1M.  They will not report to government.

AWAKE-IN-3D:    if you buy gold bricks, you must fill out a IRS form.  But that is not the same for coins.  Because the bricks fall under Homeland Security. Price of gold may drop once we are gold-backed, so take that into consideration when making your decision based upon investments.

Gerry:   but it can be used for bartering if it all goes to hell-in-hand basket.

Caller:   is there a law stating that banks can structure payouts, or will there be a secondary company that handles it?

AWAKE-IN-3D:  If you are offered a SP, you are doing well.  It means that you have a lot of money.  If there are millions of people who suddenly have billions, they can buy all sport teams, islands, etc.  It would create a huge imbalance in our world.  Prices would rise. So they will offer structured payout to those in position to create the imbalance.

Caller: some will not want the SP because of possibility of Bail-in.  Is there another option?

Gerry A:   we don't know until we get there.  Banks are holding information close to the vest.  Be flexible.

Caller:   Are we really this close, or could this go til September or next year?

AWAKE-IN-3D:   Public side is the market is falling. Private side is "forward Rate Agreements" this is dinarland.  Has nothing to do with Yen prices, price of gold, 911 released pages, etc.  That's the public side being played out and does not have a determining factor on the private side.  When you hear Dr. Clarke and others talking only about Iraq, that's the public side.  We are like shareholders in this event.  That will be done on private side.  All the countries going asset-backed at the same time will be done behind the scenes.  We will know, but it will not be made public for some time.  There will not be second baskets, like Mexican Peso.  These other currencies will move to parity in stages of moving to parity, publicly.  Not in a basket.

AWAKE-IN-3D:    I do not have information on 800# but I understand that you can give the numbers to friends and people who you have give currency to.  Not sure if zim will be accepted after October 1.  In summary, stay grounded.  Avoid dinarland amnesia.  You feel good today because you received good information.  then the next day you feel upset because you heard bad information.  This private side has been put in place for us.  We are share holders.  Remember that we are all here for a reason.  We purchased these currencies for a reason and it will be great.

Iko:   Thank you 3D for coming on and fleshing these issues out and providing us with specific origin of the information.  I hope that everyone understands that they is absolutely real.  We will all be very happy once the RV occurs.

Gerry:   RELAX and keep it simple.  Even though we are all in a pickle, me too.  I understand what you are going through.

Gerry:    thank you everyone who helped the dinarian who lost literally everything - except pets and currency - GoodBye!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 Empty Re: WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Gerry: World markets are at the bottom.
Really? The markets are down less than 1% over the last week. Considering that just over a week ago they hit all time highs, and they are up over 1000 or over 5% YTD, that is neither concerning or surprising. Does that sound like the bottom to you? No, me either.

It goes downhill from there folks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 2805820865  WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 2805820865  WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 2805820865  WingIt Call Notes 8/2/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum