Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:30 am

Guru BGG:  I can get you pics of the legit Lowers (all of them - I've got access) tomorrow - the key is if they are actually in circulation. Which I've got a call in about. To reach out over there is not easy I said I could - not that I would. I have been hesistant to as the first thing some idiot would be barking about is they are being used!!

Guru TerryK: 
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?  WHERE IS THAT RV.  I HEAR IT’S SO CLOSE NOW, BUT I’M NOT GOING THERE.  I’M DOING GREAT.  BLESSED BY GOD.  I WISH I HAD IT RIGHT HERE.  BUT I WILL SAY THIS.  I HAVE A GREAT NEW CONTACT THAT WAS WITH BLACKWATER AND WE MET THIS PAST WEEK.  OMG DID THIS GUY TELL ME THINGS ABOUT THE CURRENCY AND WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON OVER THERE.  NO WONDER THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH TO RV.  YEP SCARED TO DEATH BECAUSE WITH THIS COMES ALOT OF POWER AND CORRUPTION.  HE WANTS ME TO FLY TO SD THIS WEEKEND AND GO GOLFING WITH HIM AND HE EVEN OFFERED TO SEND THE COMPANY JET TO GET ME.  HE TOLD ME HE HAS ACCESS TO THE TOP OF MOUNT RUSHMORE AND THERE IS A LAKE UP THERE – MAN MADE.  WELL NOW A LAKE IS ANYTHING THAT CAN HOLD WATER I FOUND OUT AND THERE IS NO SIZE TO MAKE IT A LAKE – SOUNDS MORE LIKE A POND

I MET WITH THREE BANKERS THIS WEEK.  THEY FLEW TO MEET WITH ME TO DISCUSS SOME OTHER THING.  THE CEO AND THE PRESIDENT BOTH HAVE MILLIONS OF DINAR – 50-100 MILLION EACH AND THIS IS A BIG BANKING GROUP WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SIZE OF TCB CARING HANDS AND HOW MUCH WILL BE COMING IN AND GOING OUT.  NOW I’M HEARING THAT IRAQ MAY TRY SOME FUNNY STUFF LIKE COMING OUT A LITTLE LOW TO BRING IN ALOT OF THE ONES NEEDING THIS LIKE NOW THEN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS RAISING THE RATE.  NOW LISTEN CLOSELY.  I’M ALSO HEARING WE WILL HAVE JUST A FEW WEEKS TO GET THE LARGE BILLS IN BEFORE THEY DROP THE 000 OFF OF THE LARGE BILLS

I DONT KNOW THE EXACT TIME FRAME.  IM HEARING 21 DAYS, THEN 45 DAYS, THEN 14 DAYS. BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THEY ARE WANTING ALL THE LARGE BILLS IN AS SOON AS THEY CAN GET THEM.  NOW THE RUMOR ABOUT THE 50 DINAR NOTES BEING TAKEN OFF OF THE MARKET IS JUST THAT.  THEY WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE.  LOOK FOR 1/5/10/20 DINAR NOTES AND COINS TO MIRROR OURS

FRANK DOES NOT KNOW.  IM GETTING THIS FROM THE GUY THAT WORKED WITH HE MAN THAT SET THIS UP IN 2003.  IN FACT I HAD HIM TALK TO AL THE OTHER NIGHT AS I MYSELF COULD NOT DIGEST SOME OF THE STUFF HE WAS TELLING ME.  YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO CASH IN.  DONT HANG ONTO THE BILLS TOO LONG TRYING TO PLAY THE MARKET.  NOW WITH THAT SAID I WILL TELL YOU THAT TY HAS SMALL DENOMS, NOT TO TRADE BUT SELLING AND THEY ARE MORE MONEY… A LOT MORE.  THAT SHOULD TELL YOU WHY

IM HEARING ITS GOING TO BE A $5.27 BANK RATE.  THE $3.68 KEEPS COMING UP BUT I HEAR $5.27 FROM MY GUYS.  JUST NOT MUCH NEW STUFF OUT THERE.  IT’S ALL DONE

L I JUST PURCHASED 50 MILLION FROM TY ( DONG ).  WELL THAT’S NOT TRUE.  48 MILLION SORRY. I’M HEARING THIS IS LOOKING STRONG THIS WEEK FOR DINAR.   HEARING DONG WILL GO WITH DINAR.  THEY WATCH WHAT WE SAY.  THEY ARE HEAVILY VESTED.  SO I’M HEARING GOOD THINGS ARE COMING FOR US IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.  OUR BLESSING IS TO BE AT THE DOOR WANTING US TO TAKE IT.

MAKE SURE YOU ALL HAVE YOUR PLANS.  I WOULD PACK A TWO DAY BAG.  CLOTHES, RUNNING SHOES.

WELL ALL I WANTED YOU TO ALL KNOW THAT I HAVE MISSED COMING IN AND SAYING HI.  BEEN BUSY RE-ARRANGING MY LIFE AGAIN.  I WILL BE IN ON A DAILY BASES UNLESS IM TRAVELING.   DONT FORGET SOME OF THE PROJECTS THAT JANNA HAS BEEN POSTING.  ALOT OF GOOD STUFF AND ALOT OF THINGS GOING ON WITH TCB CARING HANDS.  I TRAINED 9,000 PEEPS IN 6 MONTHS SO I WAS BUSY.  LET ME SAY THIS.  MY DINAR ARE PACKED.  I HAVE A BAG WITH CLOTHES PACKED.  I AM WAITING FOR THE CALL.  THAT’S IT.  I KNOW IT’S THAT CLOSE.  LATER ALL

Guru TNT Tony:   It's coming, it's going to happen, coming sooner than we think.  It's still tied to the debt ceiling and the GBP. GOP vote went through, this was the biggest hurdle, Senate vote is scheduled for tomorrow.  The main event was to be later, but someone is forcing it to be sooner.  Don't be surprised if you are surprised.  Watch TV, it's amazing what you may see on TV tonight.  Everybody in Washington is excited.

Guru Bulldog75:  RISING 95.5% RATE POST ON/BEFORE AUG. 9 with 4.5% X Factor. Probable rates holding at: $8.00 IQ and .25 VD, IMO. This is the 'Best Week' yet to see the Basket Rate Post mostly due to UN actions and USA Congress budget debt crisis resolutions on the table. Basket Currency related taxation legislation looms. World Powers are still trying to bypass USA and have BIS assist for finale Rate Post. When POST occurs, it should be smooth and quiet as possible. Congress goes on vacation near Aug. 9. Declining dollar would raise the GBP and IQD. Congress budget approval looms as the greatest factor of 'the hold'. USA is trying to avoid default and downgrade. Moody suggests $4 Tril cuts to avoid downgrade. 75% of Americans want a Balanced Budget. Dem/Pub Stalemate may continue and not pass the budget proposal. Downgrading of USA to 'AA' and rising interrest rates appear on the horizon. We all stay positive for 'This Best Week Yet Rate Post' . Know your GIFT comes very soon. Blessings To Everyone.

Guru RichQueen:  I DON'T KNOW IF THE VOTE REALLY MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE OR NOT. THERE'S A BIG MEETING AT THE PEACE PALACE TOMORROW IN BAGHDAD. ALL THE BIG BOYS WILL BE THERE IN THEIR PARTY DRESSES. I THINK IT'S AT 11 AM IRAQ TIME. I'D BE CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER THAT.

NO, NOT OFF MY MEDS. MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE SOME TOMORROW THOUGH - I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A FIT WHEN THIS THINGS SHOWS.  IF THIS DOESN'T SHOW IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS I'LL BE BEYOND BAFFLED, UPSET ANDCONFUSED. TOO MUCH IS POINTING IN THAT DIRECTION - FROM ALL DIRECTIONS

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TIE DOWN ANY KIND OF EXACT TIME IS BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE. HOWEVER, LONDON OPENING IS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME TO START WATCHING.  GOT TONS OF NEWS TODAY!!!!!! ALL GOOD. THAT'S WHY I'M EXCITED. 

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF THE DEBT CEILING TALKS ACTUALLY AFFECTS THIS. I THINK IT'S MORE A CASE OF MISDIRECTION THAN ANYTHING.  THE USD IS FIXIN TO JUMP MORE THAN A BRAHMA BULL WITH TWINE AROUND IT'S TENDER PLACES SO GBP

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. YOU MAY HAVE 30 DAYS OR SO BEFORE IT STARTS GETTING REALLY UGLY.  I HAVE HEARD ANYWHERE BETWEEN $7 AND $11. I'M THINKING MID 8'S FOR US BANK RATE.  REMEMBER THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE KWD RV, PLUS OIL TRADES A LOT HIGHER NOW. SHABIBI HIMSELF SAID THEY COULD SUPPORT A RATE OF UP TO $16

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PLACE THAT CAN BE DEFENDED WELL. EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLIES, WATER, MEDICAL SUPPLIES. GUNS ARE A GOOD IDEA. LOOK INTO AQUAPONICS - GREAT WAY TO HAVE A SUSTAINABLE FRESH FOOD SOURCE IN A SMALL SPACE.  I MEAN THIS. RV HAPPENS. 30 DAYS OR SO AFTER THAT, MANY MAJOR CHANGES IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM MAY RESULT IN FOOD SHORTAGES, EVEN POWER SHORTAGES. IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT. COULD BE VERY ROCKY IN THE US FOR A GOOD 6 MONTHS. WILL TAKE CLOSE TO 5 YEARS TO MAKE THE COMPLETE TRANSITION. BUT AFTER THE NASTY PART BLOWS OVER IT WILL ALL BE ABOUT RECONSTRUCTION. JUST LOOK TO YOU AND YOURS, AND HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE, BE IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FOOD OR MONEY, OR NO SENSE TO HAVE PREPARED.  MY NEW OBSESSION IS AQUAPONICS. LOOK INTO IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. TONS OF CLIPS ON YOUTUBE - GROW ORGANIC PRODUCE AND FARM FISH AT THE SAME TIME IN A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP. SPEEDS UP HARVEST AND YOU GET TO EAT THE FISH TOO.

FUNNY STORY ACTUALLY. WHEN I FIRST JOINED PEOPLE'S DINAR, I PICKED THE NAME RICH B**CH. I GOT SPANKED BY MIKKI FOR CHOOSING THAT LAST PART, SO I CHANGED IT TO RICH QUEEN TO PLEASE HER.

Guru Ghost:  TELL OKIE HE BETTER BUY SOME SUNSCREEN BECAUSE I AM INVITING HIM TO VISIT ME IN CALIFORNIA. OR MAYBE SOMEWHERE MORE TROPICAL

Guru Enorrste:  I have seen in writing as well as heard directly from Iraqi leaders (Shabibi and Maliki) that the plan is to return the value of the dinar to what it was prior to the Saddam Hussein regime. That number is in writing:  it is $3.33 per dinar.

Guru Rich in TX:    Here are my thoughts:  the value of 1000 dinar note will be the same as 1 dinar, and customers can make a one dinar purchase using either the new 1 dinar note, or a 1000 dinar note. This means both currencies will co-exist at the same time while they have citizens exchange old for new. Straight up LOP. 

SO here is what I believe is going to happen: exactly what they have said they are going to do: 

1. Release small denoms, and announce the three zeros are dropped from the large denoms 

2. 25k note now equals a 25 dinar note. Prices, wages, and everything else across Iraq will also be adjusted (lowered by three zeros).

3. The people are urged to exchange their old, large denom money in for the new small denom money. This will apply to everyone holding large denom Dinar, including us  

4. Once the deadline has come and gone, the CBI will announce that the large denoms are no longer valid, and will no longer be accepted worldwide.

5. At that time, the CBI will RV the currency (or RI).   there is no chance of an RV in any amount so long as there are both large and small denoms on the street at the same time.  I know for an absolute fact beyond any shadow of doubt...25k notes abound on the streets.   I am not...believing...any guru who claims to have inside sources... none of which have been right EVER. Not once.  I also don't believe that our government is involved in any way, shape or form.  I still believe this may end up being a worth while investment

Guru Med:  it [article] states globally the dinars value will be 1120 dinar will now equal 1 dinar OR 1120 DINAR EQUALED ONE USD NOW 1 DINAR WILL EQUAL 1 USD ACCORDING TO THIS

THINGS ARE HEATING UP FOR US.  THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE THE LARGE DENOMS, BUT I AM AFRAID WITHOUT AN INCENTIVE IT WILL NOT WORK,  [the rv] IS THE ONLY INCENTIVE.  IF CORRECT ON OUR SPECULATION THEN .86 WILL BE MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF US COULD EVER HAVE WISHED FOR.  I BELIEVE THEY WILL HIT $3 PLUS IN A FEW YEARS, BASED ON OIL PRODUCTION.  WHENEVER IT IS THE 1ST IN IRAQ, ANY MOMENT AFTER THAT, BASED ON ALL THE FACTS WE HAVE, DONT BE SURPRISED IT IS OVER

Guru with a Guarantee: The Government is seated and able to work as a complete government. I have not heard or seen any proof HCL is done, or clearance from Chapter 7...I do not feel we will get a RV before Ramadan, or through the Holiday. Small chance, but doubt it will happen...

Guru Sonny1: i am not totaly sure of there plan, but it looks they are about to release the new coin with a higher value...a new exchange rate is coming, they cant have a 25 and 100 dinar coin at 1170... i havent been right on any rv prediction, but i try....economic professors that got me into this...are 100% sure it will rv...anytime, and articles support that, and the rate in there opinion will be anything lower than $1.00...they stated in articles all weekend that the coins are ready now so we shall see...this rv is a no-brainer, they have plenty to cover it, and make a huge profit…

Guru Mailman17:   RAMADAN IS IMPORTANT TO THEM.  BUT THIS WILL NOT WAIT FOR RAMADAN.   I ALSO LIKE THE DRAFT LAWS GOING BEFORE PARLIMENT.  EDUCATION OF THE PEOPLE WILL COME.  ITS COMING TOGETHER QUITE NICE, SLOWLY..BUT IT WILL GET HERE

Guru Phoenix3333:  The President made a statement that they have a deal on the debt ceiling. One agency has already downgraded the U.S. rating from AAA to AA. This may be a week you remember for the rest of your lives, be ready for anything, brace for impact.  August is going to be one heck of a ride.  But, if you hold the Iraqi dinar, I think it will be a good one for you.

Guru DonnieR:  OK, as we posted a few days ago… the RV should happen before Aug.31st… well as you can see on the boards everything is lining up in a perfect straight line for this ROLLERCOASTER RIDE to be over by tomorrow morning, this is what we are hearing through all of our sources. Be prepared by thinking and saying to yourself, what am I going to do when the RV goes live tomorrow… are you fully prepared?
Get busy folks thinking what are you going to do and what direction are you going to go? Prepare if you haven’t already,

1. Get an LLC
2. Speak with a CPA
3. Speak with a financial advisor
4. Get a revolcable trust
5. Get a will
6. Change your phone number

7.Do NOT attend any public post RV events, the professional IDenity theft criminals will be waiting for you, it will be like a kid in a candy store!

8. Do not run around boasting what just happened in your life financially, it will get around!

The CEO’S and myself wish each and everyone of you the very best with your new wealth, your new challange is going to be keeping it from being stolen!
Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!
DonnieR

Guru Adam Montana:  I have a colleague flying in this evening, and a few things are happening in the VIP section
dam Montana] for instance, bringing in experts on other currencies and countries.  it’s one thing for us to study the news, kind of like researching how to pull a tooth, but when it comes time to actually do it we’re all better off having a trained professional handle the job.  the first currency I’m bringing on is the VND.  I made a small suggestion last week, about looking into it.  I was glad to see the suggestion was well received – I’m not stating a date it will RV, or even promising millions can be made – I’m just stating it’s something to keep an eye on.

another thing I’m working on is bringing a few other sites into the fold here, so all of our members can have cross-platform access to much more information.  of course the VIP benefits will reach across all of them, making VIP even more valuable, but I’m not raising the price of VIP (before it gets askd). 

ok so here’s where we are with the Dinar.  this is kind of funny, because as I was reading the chat, I came across a question that really answered it all:

Hi Adam, Sticking with the final 3 issues as I understand them; Sunday August 4 begins the new work week in Iraq (the first work days/week after Ramadan and Eid-al-Fitr) and as such we MAY have big things happening…? I recall I reading (does not mean I believe) that the final Ministers to complete GOI were agreed upon and would be announced and seated (again) AFTER Eid-al-Fitr, which started today 8/31/2011 and ends after 3 days…. I have also read about HCL being agreed upon, and just awaits voting on this coming week (again)? If both of the above are completed then Chapter 7 should be lifted within days? Did I just answer my own questions and conduct/complete a chat? A bonus guess…likelyhood pf a rate closer to a dime or a dollar??? (I don’t really expect an answer to that…) Looking forward to the weekend VIP letter! Hoping this is the last Labor Day weekend that I am still “Laboring”, and next Memorial Day will be recalling when…(long after RI/RV) Thanks Adam! See you in B!!!

hope you had a chance to read over that.  the biggest thing is this: I recall I reading (does not mean I believe) that the final Ministers to complete GOI were agreed upon and would be announced and seated (again) AFTER Eid-al-Fitr, which started today 8/31/2011 and ends after 3 days….

next biggest:  I have also read about HCL being agreed upon, and just awaits voting on this coming week (again)?

and the conclusion:  If both of the above are completed then Chapter 7 should be lifted within days?

Caye98, CONGRATULATIONS on hitting the nail RIGTH on the head!  Ramadan is over.  the work week begins on Sunday.   it appears that the GOI and HCL matters are resolved, which leads right into Chapter 7 being lifted and that is ALL we are waiting for! 

ok, so to dispell a couple of false rumors.  there is no way the RV can be announced Sept 1, so don’t listen to whatever dingbats are saying that.  we need AT LEAST 5 more days to see movement on the HCL.  now plan on a couple days of great news surrounding that, and possibly the GOI firmly planted.  once that happens, we’ll see Chapter 7 lifted.  this will also take a few days to resolve.  do the math here – we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted.  I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7

this is a conclusion I was going to hold close to my chest, but everything I’m seeing in my inbox and hearing on the phone is making it a very real possibility, so I’m putting it out there.  No promise on a date… but we’re so dang close I can smell it!  can you?!  Thank you to all of you that waited till Ramadan was over to join VIP.  I’m back in full force and I enjoyed taking some time off last month, but now….now let’s do this rv!!!!

DV Member:  I was talking on the phone with my brother over the weekend about the debt ceiling crisis, as he is good friends with a circle of politicians, namely those that are largely responsible for the changes being made to bring America to a point of equilibrium before an opportunity arises to re-balance and cleanse the system, before that opportunity passes and forever seals our Fate in the bowels of history.

The skinny of it is that his friends have alluded to the fact that many influential politicians are completely aware of the ongoing information embargo and blackout and its effects on the American citizen and his ability to function normally with an impending economic collapse. Basically there are players in this game, especially the seemingly unobtrusive and ineffectual Dinar forum world, including sites like these, who are making good to control the outcome of information and its dissemination to potentially influential groups.

What I'm saying is this... politicians are controlling our ability to affect the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. In so many words, they are keeping us from making a difference for our money. We could have caused some kind of action or change to this game long ago, but there are hidden elements in play.
Do you really think some of these newbies who state "I'm new to this forum, but I've been in this a long time" are really just that? No, they are probably congressional spies that are keeping us in check and rippling the waters of the Underground Dinar Cave Pond.

Yeah, you knew it was what was really happening... Okie, and all these other self-proclaimed gurus that never put a face to the name or voice... they're probably just agents contributing to an unseen game of internet communications espionage. My brother and I were not made privy to any specific names of individuals on the forums that could be potential congressmen or women, but I'm sure there are a few right here on DV... just take a moment to absorb that. Adam. And all

DV Member Bank Story: I went to my local 5/3 branch where I purchased my dinar. I opened a savings account with them at the time that I purchased my first order of dinar. I had been planning on opening up a checking account with them for awhile, so that when the R/V-R/I takes place....I would already be set up with them to make cashing in a little easier!

Anyway, when I sat down with this young man (approx. in his late twentys) we began the process that is involved in opening the account! Just out of curiosity, I asked him about the dinar....if he knew anything about it, or if he was aware of any emails, notices, extra training that the bank had recieved.

His response was....."oh, you are into that? Im telling anyone that banks with us to get rid of them as quickly as possible! This thing is a scam, and there are alot of people that have jumped into this thing thinking that they are going to make a profit! Please, if you are invested....GET OUT!". I then asked the young man if he was aware of any of the information surrounding this investment, or if he personally had looked into it, or had invested himself. He replied, " No, I dont know anything about it other than what I have been told, and like I said....It is a scam!". At that point, I began to give him some information concerning what I know about the entire situation. After I had finished, he got a funny little grin on his face, and stated..."Well, I dont know, I hope it all works out for you! If indeed what you are telling me is true...and it does indeed revalue, the we will be more than happy to take care of you! Of couse, we wouldnt have that kind of money on hand....we would just simply set up the proper accounts, and electronically place those funds into your accounts for you.".

Nothing that I didnt already know, and this story doesnt really give any information other than the fact that these people at the banks truely have no idea about what is going on! I know that some people at the banks are invested, but obviously this guy wasnt, and was in the dark and had absolutely no knowledge about it! He was like a trained puppy, who just relied on what he had been told, and did absolutley no research on his own!

This guy wasnt a manager or anything like that, just a CSR. I completed my dealings with him, and told him good day! He once again wished me luck....with a little sarcasim in his voice!!! I cant wait until I can go back in, and share with him what has happened with my so called "scam".....not to say "I told you so", but only in the hopes that maybe next time...if there ever is one, he will not be a puppet....and do some research on his own, and just maybe get in on a good thing!!!! God Bless each of you!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum