Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please do the following I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Please do the following

Go down

Please do the following Empty Please do the following

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 am

1:14 PM [bear5642] OK I NEED TO SAY THIS; I GOT SEVERAL CALLS FROM PEOPLE ABOUT SOMEONE GIVING ADVICE WHICH IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO ME. TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO GIVE THE BANKS CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU GO TO CASH IN BEING VERY DECEITFUL AND JUST FLAT OUT RIGHT WRONG. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FUTURE. WE WANT TO SET UP A ROUND TABLE CALL TO JUST HELP YOU WITH YOUR INVESTMENT AND WILL HAVE IT ROLLING IN 4 DAYS AFTER THE RV.

PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

• SET UP A NON INTEREST BEARING CHECKING ACCOUNT (This is not needed if you have accounts in one of the Big 4 banks (BofA, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo). This is meant for those using accounts at smaller banks that might be in danger of being taken over by the USG because of going bankrupt))
• NON INTEREST BEARING CHECKING ACCOUNT HAS NO LIMITS ON INSURANCE ACCORDING TO AN FDIC RULING (SEE THE UST SITE ON FDIC LIMITS)
• YOU WILL THEN HAVE 30 DAYS TO GET SOME CLEAR DIRECTION AND GUIDANCE AS WHAT TO DO.
• OKIE, POPPY2, SCOTTIG AND MYSELF WILL BE IN THIS ROUNDTABLE TO DISCUSSION TO MERELY ASSIST YOU AND ANSWER QUESTIONS
• WE DO NOT WANT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, NOR DO WE WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE ACQUIRED
• OUR INTEREST IS TO HELP YOU PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT
• THE WOLVES WILL COME FROM EVERYWHERE LIKE COCK ROACHES WHEN YOU TURN OFF THE LIGHTS
• WE UNDERSTAND THE MAJORITY OF US HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH WEALTH AND ARE REALLY IGNORANT WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE RIGHT DECISIONS
• IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO HAVE SPENT ALL OF THIS TIME AND THEN JUST LEAVE SO VULNERABLE AND AS A MINSTER I HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR THIS

We are a small group (250 members) which is perfect. There will be 1000's on the roundtable calls. We will have experts on the CC that can help you with the initial post-rv set up. We will have a good Q&A set up. Also, we will be on the Roundtable calls because because they may have some different ideas that may help.
Let's hope that this is the weekend of the RV.

Here's a few from poppy2 taken at the same time as Bear:
[poppy2] GUYS THE DETAILS ON THE RV HAVE NOT CHANGED TODAY AS PER CONTACTS THEY ARE QUIET. I EXPECT TO HERE FROM BAGHDAD AROUND 5PM THIS EVENING BY TEXT MESSAGE AND WILL TRY TO UPDATE ANYTHING THAT IS NEW. I HAVE HEARD THEY WHERE DOING SOME VOTING TODAY IN PARLIAMENT BUT THE SUBJECT IS NOT DEFINED?? POPPY2
poppy2] MY TRUE THOUGHTS ARE WE WILL NOT HEAR THE RV TILL SUNDAY EVENING SOMETIME INTO MON MORNING BUT YES IT CAN BE SEEN AT ANY MOMENT AND SUPRIZE US ALL. POPPY2

[poppy2] WE JUST DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER DETAILS THEY HAVE OR NEED TO COMPLETE BEFORE DR SHABIBI LETS THE WORLD IN ON THE RV POPPY2

[1+1] poppy2 CBI is the first place it will show, correct?

[poppy2] 1+1 IT SHOULD SHOW THERE BUT THAT IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE IT MAY SHOW AT OTHER BANKING SYSTEMS PRIOR TO THE CBI SHOWING IT. IT WILL BE RELEASED AT THE SAME TIME GLOBALLY BUT BECAUSE OF TIME ZONES IT WILL NOT BE KNOWN EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME??? POPPY2

[poppy2] lsugirl IT HAS BEEN RELEASED IN STAGES JUST LIKE OUR BUDGET JUST ENOUGH TO SATISFY CERTAIN SITUATIONS. I ASSURE YOU HISTORY WILL SHOW THAT THE RV WAS DONE ON JUNE 30. I CAN GIVE YOU A GREAT EXAMPLE WHY I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE IN MY NEXT POST POPPY2

[poppy2] OK ALL RICH FRIENDS-- HERE IS WHY AND REMEMBER THIS WHEN PEOPLE QUESTION THE RELEASE. GUYS BACK IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR IRAQ OWED 26 COUNTRIES 180 BILLION DOLLARS AND THEY WHERE ALL IN DESPERATE NEED OF THAT MONEY AND WERE RAISING THE DEVIL ABOUT THE UNITED NATIONS ASKING THEM TO GIVE IRAQ A THIRD EXTENTION ON THAT MONEY TILL JUNE 30 THEY DIDNT WANT TO BUT FINALLY DID BECAUSE OF THE US AND CHINA AND SOME FEW OTHERS INSISTING. WELL LET ME ASK YOU HAVE YOU HEARD ANY OF THE 26 COUNTRIES SCREAMING AT THE UNITED NATION WHERE IS OUR MONEY ???? NOT ONE WORD ?? THEY GOT PAID. POPPY2

[poppy2] THERE ARE OTHER REASONS ALSO INCLUDING OIL FIELD WORKERS AND OIL COMPANIES BEING PAID IN RV'ED DOLLARS POPPY2
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum