Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Guru OkieOilman:   I AM JUST GOING TO BE ON HERE FOR A FEW MINUTES. I HAD MY FRIEND GHOST POSTING A LITTLE FOR ME TODAY AND HOPE HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING I AM NOT MAN ENOUGH TO DELIVER---HEH HEH---I READ A FEW POSTS FROM DINARRECAPS AND SAW WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING AND IT IS HILARIOUS SOME OF THE SCENARIOS THAT PEOPLE THAT SEEMINGLY HAVE BRIGHT MINDS CAN CONCEIVE. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS ARE OFF THEIR MEDS TODAY OR THEY HAVE BEEN WITH ME IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA ON THE RIG AND SUFFERED HEAT STROKE. LISTEN GUYS---YOU POUND EVERYONE TO DEATH FOR NEWS AND THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT PLEASE START PRACTICING JUST PLAIN OLE COMMON COURTEOUSY TO THOSE WHO ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU.---NOW THE INTEL----THERE ARE VERY LITTLE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND JUST WAITING ON THE NUMBERS TO DROP IN THE COMPUTERS TO BE FURNISHED BY THE B.I.S. TO THE CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD. THEIR ARE MANY COUNTRIES THAT HAS REPRESENTITIVES IN WASHINGTON TRYING TO EXPEDITE THE R/V FOR THEIR OWN RESPECTED COUNTRIES. AS FAR AS THE DEBT CEILING DEBATE GOING ON IS CONCERNED--LET ME SPELL OUT A LITTLE SCENARIO THAT I HAVE OBSERVED TODAY. 1 OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS IS IN A WELL PLACED GOVERMENT POSITION AND I TALKED WITH HIM TODAY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD RECEIVED A PERSONAL INVITATION TO OBAMA'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IN CHICAGO WEDNESDAY. NOW LOGIC DICTATES THAT IF THE BUDGET CEILING WAS STILL IN PLAY THAT HE WOULD FOREGO A PARTY AND STAY IN WASHINGTON WOULDN'T IT?? ITS FUNNY HOW LITTLE THINGS CAN HAVE SUCH IMPORTANT INFLUENCE ON SOME OF THE PLAYERS ON THE WORLD STAGE. BY THE WAY---I WASN'T INVITED---OH MY--SO DISAPOINTED-----NOT!!!!!!!

I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT EVERYTHING WAS DONE AND TOMMOROW NIGHT IS OUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY NOW WHAT MORE IS TO SAY---ALL THE INTRICATE DETAILS ARE NONE OF OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY

?? Are you still getting the "higher rate" pegged to the GBP that you heard last week?

I AM KINDA HARD HEADED---I'M STICKING WITH THE RATE FURNISHED ME MONTHS AGO AND HOPE TO BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

?? OKIE,YOU dropped a sneeky pass there...B.I.S...INVOLVED..? are we being attached to something else ?

THE BIS MAKES SURE THE PLAYING FIELD IS LEVEL REGARDING INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND IS THE GUARANTAR OF SUCH TRANSACTIONS SO YES---I GUESS THEIR PRETTY INFLUENTIAL

?? I've been mulling over the marathon negotiations where taxes were being discussed. It seems to me that this will likely get put into the Debt Ceiling bill when it gets rushed through at the last second. Have you heard anything about the tax rate?

I WILL NOT ADDRESS TAXES---PROSPERITY PACKAGES OR GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS--ALL TO CONTENTIOUS SUBJECTS

?? Okie; can you confirm or comment on a rumored meeting that Maliki is suppose to have had with Obama today? thanks...

AS FAR AS I KNOW MALIKI WAS HERE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND YESTERDAY BUT TODAY I HAVEN'T HEARD IF HE IS STILL HERE OR NOT

IT LOOKS LIKE BGG DONE A FANTASTIC JOB ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND IF HE DID-----HE IS HIRED-----AT ANY PRICE

?? ask Okie what he thinks of Blaino's new September date????

I DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION OF ANY BLAINO STATEMENTS

?? OKIE - the old fashione black NIBS Licorice helps curb the craving for cigarettes. May help.

HATE LICORICE----YUCKO

??  Okie I was on the USS Forrestal CVA59

??  This is off topic but can you share about your dogs - we know you love them so much.

THEY ALL HAVE ME TRAINED TO DO WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO FOR THEM---THEY READ THE TRAINING MANUAL BEFORE I DID I GUESS

PEDIGREE CANNED AND DRY COOKS FOR THEM

HEY SUCKER----COME BACK FOR MORE-------HEH HEH HEH

?? Okie do you still recommend ust for cashing in

SEND QUESTIONS TO THE MODS AND THEY WILL ASK THEM FOR YOUL.... THAT WAY OKIE CAN ANSWER AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE SIT ON HANDS AND LET OKIE SPEAK! If not you will be kicked per Admin. We will show OKIE respect! NO Tax Questions!

??  Please ask Okie what is thinks is the outside date that I can look forward to purchasing my red ryder bb gun?

I WILL LOAN YOU THE MONEY SHORTLY FOR THE GUN

SEND QUESTIONS TO THE MODS AND THEY WILL ASK THEM FOR YOUL.... THAT WAY OKIEAND BGG CAN ANSWER AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE SIT ON HANDS AND LET OKIE AND BGG SPEAK! If not you will be kicked per Admin. We will show OKIE AND BGG respect! NO Tax Questions!

?? Much respect to you OKIE OIL MAN{ We that have been there on the ground which once was GODS Country thank you very much for all the hard work and intel.} It will come!!! I've seen that country with my own eyes and it can only go up...

OKIE, I was born in Oklahoma. Do you think that's where I get my good looks and charm?

BEATS ME---WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

?? OKIE OIL MAN NOT ME....FINNIGAN....LOL

I AM NOT COMPLAINING BUT I SURE AM GLAD RICH QUEEN AND BGG AMOUNG OTHERS ARE ON THIS SITE NOW TO HELP ME WITH THE INTEL GATHERING AND DISPENSING. IT WAS A FULL TIME JOB JUST KEEPING CURRENT TILL LAST WEEK WHEN THINGS SUBSIDED

?? I read that Okie was clear on the debt issue being resolved since the Pres is thinking about his 50th. Question is are we still in line with/for Monday/Tuesday if not sooner or might this be put off since the Pres spoke about moving it back to the 10th.

?? For Iraq to out of Chapter 7 totaly do they need to revalue currancy???

LOTS OF MISINFORMATION FLOATING AROUND CHAPTER 7--SOME INTERPRETATE IT AS NOT HAVING OCCURED. MY UNDERSTANDING WAS THAT IT HAD AND I HAVE HEARD ALL ALONG THAT THE R/V WAS PART OF THE CONTINGENCY FACTOR IN CHAPTER 7 BUT I HAVE FOUND NO DOCUMENTATION STATING THAT

I HAVE JUST STATED EVERYTHING WAS DONE--NOW HOW MUCH MORE NEWS ARE YOU EXPECTING?

WHEN EVERYTHING HAS BEEN AGREED TO AND SIGNED OFF AND WE ARE ONLY WAITING ON ACTIVATION----WHAT MORE DOES ANY DETAIL MATTER?

?? IMO - Iraq can't afford to wait until sept before the RV... they need a viable currency to trade with, what say you?

IRAQ IS CURRENTLY SPENDING MONEY LIKE IT IS GOING OUT OF STYLE THAT IS PART OF MY CONTENTION THAT AN INNER COUNTRY R/V OR AT LEAST A GUARANTEE VOUCHER WAS GIVEN TO THE COMPANYS THAT ARE PRESENTLY OPERATING IN IRAQ

?? Is the debt ceiling situation being used as a crisis to further devalue the dollar pre rv?

THERE ARE MORE SPECULATION SURROUNDING THAT QUESTION THAN ANY QUESTION BEING ASKED --THAT ANSWER IS DEPENDING ON WHAT IF ANY THE AGREEMENT ON THE DEBT CEILING COMES OUT AS

?? Do you think the timing of the distribution of dinar starting on Monday is planned for pre-RV or post-RV? What makes more sense?

THEY ARE FOLLOWING THEIR OWN DEVELOPMENT PLAN THAT WAS ESTABLISHED 5 YEARS AGO . THINK ABOUT THIS----IF THEIR GOING TO SPEND THE MONEY WHICH DO YOU THINK MAKES MORE SENCE----AND WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD COMMIT TO AN AGREEMENT WITH A COUNTRY WITH WORTHLESS CURRENCY

?? Can you see anything holding up the RV at this point?

ALL POLITICAL PERIOD. NUFF SAID!!!

?? OKIE Once we get to the activation part, are we past all the pinging and etc? In othe words, Would this then just show up on banks and no more pinging

WHEN THE ACTIVATION IS SOUNDED YOU WON'T BE INTERESTED IN THE PINGING

?? Okie have you gotten any more information about the UST cashing people in or are we going to currency trader or banks?

NO MORE INFO ABOUT UST/IRS OFFICES

Guru 8ball:   If they don't getr done this weekend they will most likely slip through Ramadam, would probably be what the US would want, closing the door on possible taxes and how much tax they will pull in, they would want to see as much tax as they could get out of the RV and they would want you as late in 2011 as possible. Iraq though will have a say and it looks like August, the articles are saying that they will get IMF support in August.  Yes, [the RV [is] a requirement for the IMF support].  debt ceiling is another issue, timing of the RV

Guru Ghost:  OKIE JUST TOLD ME IF I UNDERSTOOD HIM RIGHT THAT 1 OF THE CALLS HE GOT LAST NIGHT WAS INFORMING HIM OF A MASSIVE AMOUT OF DINARS BEING DISPENSENSED TO THE IRAQI CITIZEN STARTING MONDAY. IF I HEARD HIM RIGHT IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE 1 1/4 BILLION DINARS AND THAT THE GOVERMENT OF IRAQ IS GOING TO UNDERTAKE A WATER PROJECT TO FLOOD THE MARSHES IN SOUTHERN IRAQ THAT SADDAM HAD DAMMED THE WATER UP ON AND DRIED OUT THE PRIME AGRICULTURE LAND AND TURN IT BACK INTO A PRIME AGRICULTURE AREA ONCE MORE. (AS PER OKIE AND HIS SOURCE)

Guru Bulldog75: 
DINAR TRENDING ALERTS: Drop Back, 95% Rate Post Probability on or before Aug. 9th with 5% X Factor, IMO. Reminder: Factors & Probability may change daily. USA Congress has a Stalemate. Gold and Silver up. Stocks down. Your IQD investment is the hostage along with the American voter & Taxpayer. All US & World Markets are at risk! USA is 14.5 Trillion in debt & the Senate wants more debt? Senseless? Yes. Senate & O is stalemated against the House and is "Producing This Dilema"? Yes. Why? Senate, majority Dems, & O want the $$$ and Power for their projects. Is this a Soap Opera for Power and CA$H? Yes. Is the Gov't your friend? NO. Are these questions/answers mentioned here now, some of the MAIN reasons the BASKET RATE has Not posted yet? Yes. Are there others? Yes, they were Forum posted Sun, July 24 and are: [Bulldog75] 9:45am CST, Sunday, July 24 UPDATE. 33 REASONS: (not listed in order of priority) 1.O & G 2.IMF & WTO pressures 3. World Court rulings 4.UN influence 5.Chapter 7 6.HCL 7.GOI/Banks/coinage 8.Ramadan 9.Removal of 000s 10. New IQD currency 11. World powers upset 12.Maliki -China oil agreements 13.US Reserve Currency power status 14.Tier 1 & 2 vouchers/cash outs 15.World Elite control 16.Power, Ca$h, Oil, Timing 17.Unanticipated leaks 18. Size of info into baskets & new software by WTO & IMF 19.Sensitivity & Secrecy info 20. Blatant corruption/payoffs 21.UST & Bank set up to cash in 22.US congress conflicts of Dems & Pubs 23.World Markets instability 24.Budget, debt ceiling, default 25.Lost Funds & abuses 26.NO One accountable 27 No guarantees, total speculation 28.US, Federal Reserve & World Bank cover-ups 29. Citizen's Rebellion of unknown opportunities 30.US & World Bank Bailouts 31.Synchronization of info/pings 32.Greatest Transfer of Wealth ever 33.Excessive Taxation. NOW, CONNECT THE DOTS!!! Print n post on your desktop for reference! Still IQD $8.00, Dong .25 . Protect your family. Blessings. Amen.

Guru Poppy2:  JUST FOUND OUT THAT OUR INTEREST IN THE DATE TWO WEEKS WAS A VERY, VERY GOOD TIME FRAME....PART OF THE REASON WE COULDN'T GET A CALL BACK FROM A VERY GOOD CONTACT IS THAT THEY WERE SO EMBARASSED ABOUT GIVING US INTEL THAT DIDN'T "PAN OUT". WE WERE PRETTY SURE THE UST SENT MEMO'S AND THAT BANKS GOT THEM - THIS WAS AGREED TO. THEN NOTHING HAPPENED. IT WAS  IT WAS PLAINLY "PULLED BACK" - OUR CONTACT WAS NOT RETURNING CALLS DUE TO THE SHEER EMBARASSMENT OF THAT INCIDENT. I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THAT AS WELL. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOME ACTIVITY IN BOTH DC AND BAGHDAD (ON THE FINANCIAL FRONT)...WE SHALL SEE.

Guru BGG:  IT CHANGED ON A DIME - WE ALMOST DIDN'T GET TO TALK TO A GREAT CONTACT OVER THE INFO BEING CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE!!  THEY ARE BEING ALLOWED TO "FINANCE" THE RV WITH OIL IN THE GROUND OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.  IRAQ WALKS OUT OF THIS THING WITH VERY LITTLE OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE AND BUYING POWER....THE REST OF THE WORLD GETS OIL.

????  THE EMAIL I GOTT FROM SHARROD BROWN SAID THAT THE US TREASURY DOES NOT HOLD ANY IRAQI DINAR.....HE WORDED IT VERY CAREFULLY

HE LIED

???  regarding Senators saying US doesn't hold Dinar, could it be that the physical Dinar has been destroyed and that our ownership is merely logged as a credit to Foreign Currency under Iraq?

I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED HOW THEY ARE ACCOUNTING FOR IT.

???  any confirmations of the Lower denoms in Iraq?

YES, MY CBI CONTACT SAID THEY WERE BEING READIED FOR DISTRIBUTION ABOUT A WEEK AGO.

???  why is it the CBI site hasn't changed if RV has happened in Iraq and also Is it true that some Senators have been able to cash in already?

"SOFT" RV...  (AS IN - NOT PUBLIC). GOSH - IF I KNEW EXACTLY WHEN I WOULD PLACE THE BIGGEST RESERVE!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR - DON'T LISTEN, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE - DON'T READ, BUT NO MATTER WHAT - DON'T BASH....AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY - DON'T TALK. BGGism

Guru Bluwolf:   like I said - no tax bill no rv, since their was no rv to be seen even to today.  the clock will be resetted tonight at 10:15 pm, revealed on sunday at 5:15 pm est and seen in the the US on monday 9:15 am est, this is the system period.  now this is the thomson reuters system(BIS), I am not saying that this is a date.  people please make a recolection of my previous postings in the forum, do not be confuse.

look somewhere some one said that they did not know what was holding this thing up,this no longer has nothing to do with Iraq and its government or the capt.7, this all has to do with the US government and their holdups and fiascos etc., once the get it all together you will see the excecutive order to cash you all out,so we wait. period

so please do not be confuse once these gentlemen of DC get things done and the UST knows what to chare you in taxes it will be a go, but nothing will happen before that.

I get a lot of phone calls telling me that some one said that bla bla bla and it has come to a point that I feel this thing like a bad novel that no one wants to read anymore.  some times they act like they are sleeping with the president or some member of congress, the things that they say it just does not make any sense to me.  but I guess that your question right about now is are we really ging to see this done at any given time and my answer is yes you will once they resolve their issues in DC, not before then ok

well folks I will be leaving you for now, be blessed and have a very good night.

listen people watch wacovia these next few days.  thats a hint.  I told you yesterday to watch out on banks,ok so now i tell you to just watch out for wachovia, whats so hard to understand, plain and simple folks

we are tier 3 and we are just waiting to cashin.  my last thoughts for tonight and get it right, we are just waiting to cashin period, we are tier 3, no more issues with Iraq, Iraq no longer has control of the international part of the rv, bis has it, when you see a new tax bill then the UST will release the rv by excecutive order(president). their will not be any announcements it will just pop up, I belive that this is simple to understand and folks this is your current status.

Guru Bondlady:   there setting up a exchange day for people to come an exchange there torn or lower denom currency for the new lower denominations... i believe we are so close to the release of the ld's and the coins...bringing the coins has to be a great telling piece of info as it would serve no purpose at all to release them...at the rate right now of 1170.  the banks have to be ready to handle all of whats about to happen to iraq, an the cbi is on it, there ready, past ready imo.   when we see the lower denominations and coins in the hands of the iraqi people, then and only then should we see a real and valid exchange rate imo

Guru Checkmate Dan:  This thing has been over, been done.  I am a little upset that my money is just sitting where it is sitting and hasn't been cashed in.  We know Ramadan is about to begin, things do get done during Ramadan.  It's out of Iraq's hands, so it doesn't matter.

Guru TNT Tony:   We WERE looking for a reason for this to happen, now we are looking for a reason why it is not happening - what could possibly be holding it back.  One country is messing up the plan.  We are seeing other countries bail out of the deal one at a time & revaluing their currency.  There are so many countries in Washington right now, it looks like a UN meeting and it's not, it's a "you are screwing up the plan" meeting.  There is literally no where else to go but to make this thing happen, we are at the end.  I personally think it will happen by Tuesday.

Guru Joey:   how can they have taxes and tariffs? How can they have Maritime Status if they have sanctions with the world? since January 1st, they had some of the DFI funds released to them so they could start rebuilding their country,  you’ve got the IMF challenging them that they had from August 2010 to August 2011 to build up their economy, by sterilizing their banks, to pump up their private sector and to raise the zeros off the currency to have a higher value. Why would the IMF have given these ultimatums if there were still restrictions of Chapter 7 sanctions that would cause them to falter or fail or break international laws? It’s redundant, truly redundan.  I truly believe that everything needed to be done is done, and that Shabibi is waiting for his right time to roll out his lower denominations, the people of Iraq have been more than patient and, I BELIEVE WE ARE THERE.

Guru FreewayBill:  SILENCE IS GOLDEN ...... OR IS IT? .... FREEWAY BILL

You know we were always taught by our parents and teachers that "Silence is Golden". However, in this dinar roller coaster ride, Silence can sometimes equal frustration, fear, doubt, anger and many other emotions. When we are hearing great Intel coming from all over the place, we have something to think about, talk about and dream about. When the Intel stops and people quit telling you things, you get all of the emotions listed above. Right?

Well today, my dear friends, if anyone told you that they have just a huge amount of Intel to tell you about things that just happened in Iraq, in the White House, in China,etc., .... it would be pure misinformation. Now before you get all frustrated, angry, scared, etc..... let me TELL YOU WHY! There is nothing more to tell you on recent events in Iraq regarding the Dinar .....They are done with all of their part of this RV (except for the announcement and release) There is nothing to tell you new about what is happening in China because they are done with everything they can do for the RV.... Now for the White House ..... there is very little to tell you of what they can do that is new news because they have been doing the same thing for weeks and the only NEW NEWS would be when you see the rate released and accepted on Forex and you are told to COME ON DOWN!!! and get YOUR MONEY!!!

So if you are looking on all of the boards, you are seeing less and less "INTEL" of new news and a lot of reprinted articles and rehashed information that you have heard before because it is going to be a SLOW NEWS DAY every day until the RV!

This means that your "information gatherers and reporters" have told you all there is to tell. Simply, THERE IS NO REASON for the RV to not be happening NOW! Or..... is there? As I have asked you to do, go back over what you have been told by all of the "really educated people" that have been giving you information that made sense for the past two weeks and READ IT because that is where we are except just closer to the end.... The only thing that they have not told you straight out is that this delay is benefiting somebody, but even that time limit has expired.

So, tonight after you have read all of the OLD NEWS rehashed, all of the Theater about the Debt Ceiling Crisis, just back away from your computer, pick up the GOOD BOOK and read about some tremendously interesting people that layer the foundation for all that exists in your life that is good today. Say your prayers and GO TO BED and get a good night's sleep and repeat this tomorrow, Saturday and every day until the RV as you will need all your energy to go through all of the necessary steps to get your money, protect your money and start planning on what you are going to do with your BLESSING once you get it in a very short time.

With that said, Pray for your politicians and your President to carry out this mission that on the outside seems insane, but I promise you it is not. You will have to trust that they, even though it does not seem like it, are carrying out a plan that will be good for your children and grandchildren for many years to come. Thank GOD for all the blessings you have pre-RV and ask for guidance for what you have POST-RV and RELAXXXXXXXX!!!

I want you to know that I really appreciate all of the positive feedback that I have gotten over the long period of my involvement on dinar sites. I have and will always try to give you my opinions and what little information I have with the most credibility as possible. I want us to be together through this ride and remember, the ride is not over when you cash in. Actually, that is when we are going to need eachother even more!!!

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ that have suffered for 2 decades +++

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS WHO HAVE PROTECTED OUR INTEREST AND THEIRS for decades +++and GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Patriot:  They are going to be a preeminent power. Hillary Clinton said this is going to be the most robust economy to invest in within two years. And that’s why they need to RV sooner than later, because they can’t wait until the last or 23rd month of that period to get started. They have to get started ramping up NOW.  That’s why we believe it is eminent for RV very soon.

Guru Blaino:   Looks like we have about 5 1/2 weeks...by the first week in September have you bank accounts ready and get ready for cashin around Sept 12th.

Guru Med:  THE ISSUE OF RAISING PRICES IN THE MARKET.  HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAMADAN.  IT HAD TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE IRAQI STREETS WERE “NOT” USING THE SMALLER DENOMS, LIKE 50 DINAR 250 DINAR AND 1000 DINAR NOTESTHEY ONLY CAME IN WITH 25K NOTES OR THE 10K OR THE 5K, SO IT FORCED THE VENDOR TO ADJUST HIS PRICES ACCORDINGLY WHICH MEANT HE CHARGED MORE SO HE COULD MAKE CHANGE OR ACCEPT THE PAYMENTS THAT PEOPLE WERE ONLY CARRYING.  THAT IS WHAT THAT STATMENT OR PARA MEANT

CBI IS ALSO SAYING THAT THEY MADE ERROR AND SO DID THE BANKS.  THAT THEY WERE ONLY TURNING IN THE LARGE DENOMS.  WHY?  IT WAS A SIMPLER TRANSACTION.  SIMPLE FOR ALL INVOLVED.  SO CBI IS NOW SAYING NO CHARGE, SINCE THERE WAS BEFORE.

WE WILL EXCHANGE FOR SMALL DENOMS INSTEAD OF RETURNING THE *** FOR TAT.  WE WILL GIVE YOU THE EQUAL IN SMALL DENOMS FOR NO CHARGE INSTEAD OF RETURNING THE 25K 10K 5K NOTES FOR THE SAME.  THIS WAY THEY ARE ELIMINATING THE REST OF THE LARGE DENOMS WITHOUT OUTWARDLY HURTING ANY CITIZEN.  THEY WILL GET EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS WORTH, BUT IN SMALLER DENOMS.  OK.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

SO THIS STATEMENT IS THAT THEY ARE MOVING TO CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN THE USD AND THE IQD.  NOW PRINTED COIN,
THAT TO ME IS A BIT BAFFLING.  YOU DONT PRINT COINS, YOU MINT THEM AND THIS COULD BE A MISPEAKING.   IT WILL BE THE SAME DISASTOR AS BEFORE.  NOONE WILL USE THEM. THE ONLY WAY TO INCREASE THE ODDS OF THEM USING THE 50…..250…..1000 DINAR NOTES AND ANY COINS, IS THAT THE VALUE HAS TO BE ON COMPARISON TO THE US

OOM Chat Room Message:  EVERYONE, LISTEN UP.. this is what's going to happen.... AT AROUND 9:30 AM CST, THIS IS WHEN THE DATABASE AND ALL USERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS SITE WILL GO DOWN. THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER AND USE A PASSWORD TO GET INTO THE SYSTEM. So when after this morning when you come to the main screen, you will insert your user name, and your password to get into OOM Chat. You will register your username and choose a password. This should stop the driveby imposters!!! Or where we can get them quicker if they start trouble!

ROOM WILL GO DOWN IN 5 MINUTES, EVERYONE WILL NEED TO WAIT AND REGISTER IN 1 HOUR WITH YOUR NAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE 11AM EST, 10AM CST.... THANK YO

Bank Story: 
Proteus (My REAL Bank Story!)

Ok Friends, Here ya go…
I listen to Tony Breitlings audios regularly, as I like his logical train of thought,
So, I learned that asking the right questions will get you the right answers….
and that regularly he states that when he cashes in, he’s just going to go to BofA,
and that regularly everyone says it so much cheaper to go to ALI or other places,
that only charge a FLAT RATE for the exchange(Ali says $150 per Million IQD),
instead of going directly to a local bank of my choice… everyone has heard this…

Well Now here is my story…

I have avoided getting involved in Rumors or BANK STORIES, on purpose,
cause I hold my cards close to the chest in games like this…
So today the Bank of America is open from 9am to 2pm on Saturdays,
and I go in to cash a check, and use my debt card to avoid monthly account charges!

So my friend is the Bank Manager in this branch, not a teller, not a greeter, THE MANAGER…
and I’m thinking to myself, How can i get some good currency Info(Reliable Info), and not tip my hand to them, so i start the conversation asking about random currency exchange questions and policies, knowing that I do not want to explicitly ask about the IQD, i ask about currency exchanges in general…

Questions like these…
“What does the bank charge for a percentage on currency exchanges?“, “How do they get the rate or updates on the rate?“,

“Who designates the rate of exchange?” and “How does the exchange occur… CASH?… ACCOUNT DEPOSIT?, HOW?“

So here is what she answered me to the questions I asked…

“What does the bank charge for a percentage on currency exchanges?”
“She Said: that the bank does not charge a percentage to exchange currency, it is an even exchange for the rate!”

“How do they get the rate or updates on the rate?”
“She Said: Every Morning they get an update from the TREASURY!”

“Who designates the rate of exchange?”
“She Said the FED is the one that designates the RATE and it is updated daily, every morning!”

“How does the exchange occur…CASH?…ACCOUNT DEPOSIT?…DAYS WAITING TO BE AUTHENTICATED… HOW?”

“She Said: The exchange is made at the teller window, They have a big book listing all acceptible currencies, and unless it is done by a drop deposit transaction in the drop box, or by a private banker, which then the transaction is done privately in a confidentially stall, for the customers benefit, and that usually for larger transactions an appointment would be nice to schedule ahead of time, but the appointment is not needed if the customer would like to wait for their turn, in the banks waiting area!”

SO, being myself, an inquiring mind… I went on to ask more questions,
I still did not mention the IQD, as I did not want her to clam up and feel uncomfortable ..

So I asked:
“How does the bank make money on the transaction if they make no percentage on the transaction?”

“She told me that the rate comes directly from the FED and they payout that specified rate, but that the rate they pay, does not mean that, the rate paid to customers is the same rate the FED pays the BANK for redemption of the currency!”

We also talked about the spread between the BUY and SELL Prices, and “How to BUY CURRENCY the buyer pays the SELL RATE, and to SELL CURRENCY the seller pays the BUY RATE, and How confusing this process was to the average customer…

SO,
Seeing my chance to clarify this further I made an analogy to her…
I said:

“So it is kinda like Pop Bottles, the deposit rate that i receive from the bottle,
is like the FED rate that banks pay directly to their customers for the transaction,
and as such, the store who redeems the Pop Bottles is not doing this for free,
they have employee labor involved and temporary storage, as well as liability while in storage, and so, the Distributor or Bottler whom buys the Pop Bottles back from the store, Provides them a greater rate than the pay-out transaction rate, that the customer receives from the store!”

She Said: YES, Exactly, that she had never thought of it like that, as she never considered the comparison, but that this analogy I provided her was an excellent example of the process, that the BANK experiences!”

SO, the moral of the story is:

That the FED can set whatever rate they want to redeem foreign currency, and that the IMF sets guidelines to the rate, but that does not mean that the FED has to offer that rate, they could offer more or less, just like currency traders do, and just because standardized rates are stated by the FOREX or IMF or CENTRAL BANK, the FED can specify any rate it wants, and if you do not like the rate of exchange, you can exchange the currency to another exchange source, on the open market!

Understandably, like any other thing in life, the value of anything is what it is worth to whom wants it…

and the fact is, that BANKS can not exchange your money and then take it to a foreign country to trade it in, THEY MUST use the FED as the Middle Man for the transaction to get their money back, Simple as that…

and the bank does make a profit on the transaction, outside of the stated rate of exchange when they redeem it to the FED…

PLEASE UNDERSTAND, this is only BANK of AMERICA practices, or so I was directly told by the BANK MANAGER, other banks could and probably do have other practices internally, and other policies specific to that bank!

BUT when the time comes,
“Do Not Be Afraid to go to your bank and ask what the percentage is on the foreign currency transaction?”

BEST WISHER,
Hope this helps,
Proteus

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum