Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:34 am

Guru OkieOilman:  
IRAQ IS JUST 1 OF 158 COUNTRIES SCHEDULED  TO EITHER R/V OR D/V AND WAS SET TO START LAST SUNDAY. THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A CO-ORDINATED EVENT WITH MANY COUNTRIES PARTICIPATING,  SINCE ALL THE POLITICAL POSTURING IN D.C. IT THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE MACHINERY ANDNOW IT HAS TO START AN ORGANIZED SEQUENCE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH IRAQ LEADING THE WAY.  IT HAS BEGUN

Guru Ghost:  OKIE TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT THE UST MEETING SCHEDULED FOR YESTERDAY AFTERNOON WENT ON THRU THE NIGHT AND AT LAST REPORT THEY WERE STILL SEQUESTERED IN THAT MEETING/ THE ISSUE.........TAXATION. OKIE ALSO TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT A CERTAIN SALES ORGANIZATION WOULD BE SETTING UP CASH IN OFFICES NEXT WEEK.

Guru Bulldog75:  PRESSURE COOKER, 97% POST PROBABILITY Rate Post on or before August 1 thru this weekend. Congress & O is now feeling the 'Heat'. The 'Window" opens wider for RVD post as IMF, WTO, World Court & World Powers "pressure cook" DC, WH, Congress. We are still on Target For an August 1; but caution. Congress takes the vacation around August 9. Will Congress float the boat or bail and stale? IQD firm at $8.00 and Dong holds at .25. Have all docs, accts, finances protected. Watch commodities and markets; could be volatile. You are blessed and highly favored. Your Gift comes. Be ready for this could come any hour, any day. The odds increasingly come to your favor. The Trend is your Friend. You are Blessed and Highly Favored! Amen.

Guru Bluwolf: 
hi all.  good evening to all, well like I said no tax bill no rv.   since their was no rv to be seen even to today the clock will be resetted tonight at 10:15 pm.  revealed on sunday at 5:15 pm est and seen in the the US on monday 9:15 am est, this is the system period

now this is the thomson reuters system(BIS), I am not saying that this is a date.  people please make a recolection of my previous postings in the forum, do not be confuse

look somewhere some one said that they did not know what was holding this thing up,this no longer has nothing to do with Iraq and its government or the capt.7, this all has to do with the US government and their holdups and fiascos etc., once the get it all together you will see the excecutive order to cash you all out,so we wait. period

so please do not be confuse once these gentlemen of DC get things done and the UST knows what to chare you in taxes it will be a go,  but nothing will happen before that.

I get a lot of phone calls telling me that some one said that bla bla bla and it has come to a point that I feel this thing like a bad novel that no one wants to read anymore. some times they act like they are sleeping with the president or some member of congress, the things that they say it just does not make any sense to me,  but I guess that your question right about now is are we really ging to see this done at any given time and my answer is yes you will once they resolve their issues in DC.  not before then ok.  well folks I will be leaving you for now, be blessed and have a very good night.

Guru Med:
  IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY NOSE AND I DIDNT SEE IT. THEN IT HIT ME.  IT WAS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY. I LOOKED AT, NOT HALF FULL THAT WE ALL FOCUSED ON
AND I AM SO P*SSED IT TOOK ME SEVERAL HRS TO REALIZE IT.
THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TODAY BETWEEN MALIKI AND ALLAWI AND THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE.  WHAT DID MALIKI DO???????  WE ONLY LOOKED AT THE PISSING CONTEST CONTINUING BETWEEN ALLAWI AND MALIKI CONTINUING.  SO WHAT?

IT IS NOT A PROXY IT IS AN INTERIM, THE GOVT IS NOW DONE.  SHABS HAS ZIP TO DO WITH IT, HIS JOB IS OVER UNTIL IT IS PASSED BY PARLIAMENT, THEN IT ALL FALLS BACK ON HIM AND CBI.  ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS THE APPROVAL TO RELEASE, THEN IT IS ALL ON CBI

LOOKING FOR THINGS THAT DONT EXIST OR MATTER, IT WILL DRIVE YOU NUTS.

Guru Joey: Google ‘Maritime Status For Iraq’ and arrive at your own decision. A site last night said that Iraq doesn’t have their Maritime Status yet, and I read the first article tonight from May. Go spend a couple hours a night online and educate yourself, like we do. I’m not being sarcastic or snobby, but when you work so hard as we do to find the truth, eventually you’ll find it. I truly believe that everything needed to be done is done, and that Shabibi is waiting for his right time to roll out his lower denominations, the people of Iraq have been more than patient and, I BELIEVE WE ARE THERE.

Guru Steve:  Well Joey, I think all the panel here, we get frustrated because others disagree with some of the things we’re saying. But some writer wrote in with some good compliments from his heart. Another guy was still talking about LOP and wanting a big argument about 90Trillion in circulation though Shabibi has been reeling in the large denominations….so Steve concludes until a person puts all the pieces of the puzzle in place, we all will have these types of debates.

Guru Vic:  States there have been many lops. I went to Mexico, 1200 pesos to the dollar, they lopped and then it was 4 pesos per dollar, Turkey and Brazil has also lopped. Do your history, go find what happened to Kuwait, which is hard to find because they kept it a big secret. Vic says go back to 1920 when it was a rupee, it was always a strong currency.

Guru Blaino: This Is An Important Update For All The Citizens of another site.com.

Referral Program Announced!Citizens! We are pleased to announce a SALE ... with BENEFITS!

All new citizens and their inviters can now receive a gift of 1000 IQD!

We are moving ever closer to the "Post RV World" that the another site.com environment was designed for, and I want to create a way for all our people, Citizens and Friends to Come Home... so, we have waived all setup fees and let our former Citizens and all our Friends join the Planet for the regular monthly Membership fee of just $6.99! (Less than 2 gallons of gas, less than a movie ticket, less than most meals in most restaurants.... lots less) BUT WAIT ... There's more!
Enroll in membership at www.another site.com NOW, during our Charter Member SALE... and get our www.another site.com Starter Kit as our gift to you!

You get: A vacation voucher worth up to $400.00 at vacation spots across the USA and Mexico, (no strings) A frame-able Document announcing your Citizenship of another site (hand signed) AND... the BEST for last.... a Real, spendable, GENUINE 1000 IQD Note.... all FREE as our gift to you. This Sale is Valid for New Members joining from July 27, 2011 through Midnight, August 1, 2011... or upon the announcement of the RV (the RV is the revaluation or increase in value of the new Iraqi Dinar) which ever comes first!
ALREADY A CITIZEN MEMBER?... You can get in on this TOO!
Here's how: Refer ANYONE to join another site with your personalized invitation link (found on the referrals page), and you will ALSO get the 1000 IQD note as our gift and thanks to you!

To answer the next, obvious question... YES, You AND your referred friend BOTH can get the 1000 IQD note!
Just follow the instructions. This SALE is for NEW Members joining the another site.com web site following this announcement and any referring Citizen Member that refers a new member under the rules of this SALE!

There is NO LIMIT on the number of referrals that any Citizen Member can make... and any new Citizen Member may, upon activation, refer others under this SALE!

WOW, WHAT A DEAL! As a Citizen Member of www.another site.com you can participate in any of our "Partner Programs" as well! We have introduced National Credit Federation just this week with special pricing available nowhere else that more than pays for your Planet Dinar Membership and then some with the savings! Check it out at http://nationalcreditfederation.com/blaino but you MUST be a member to get the special pricing!

This is ONLY the beginning... other sites offer "Intel" or some kind of gathering (for a fee.... Do YOU really want to attend a public gathering where you are KNOWN TO BE FRESHLY MADE WEALTHY? Think: "Target rich environment" for the badd guys!), or endless jabber and regurgitation of the same ole, same ole... endlessly! Be a part of the "Cutting Edge in the Dinar World!" www.another site.com ... the leading Post RV benefits site for Dinarians everywhere!

Blaino, endeavoring to enlighten, enhance and lift up the Citizen Members of... another site.com
Sincerely,
Blaine Fogal

Message from Rodger Dorman: 
All,
I am posting this as an announcement to something that was decided upon recently between myself and Treasury Vault. In the advent of their recent name change, and due to their desire to expand their company into additional markets beyond currencies, and specifically beyond the Dinar, they have given me an offer to be part of their team and I have chosen to accept this new challenge that will take me away from thinking about the Dinar 24×7.

I am excited to be part of their team and growth. They have assembled an all-star team of attorneys who are ensuring they are in compliance in every possible way with every jurisdiction, business professionals who know what they are doing, and quality employees who do their best to add value anyway they know how. This has been a difficult decision for me, but I’ve chosen to accept this opportunity.
Working for a currency dealer who happens to also sell Dinar would be uncomfortable for me because I allow “Rumors” and “Doozies” on my “HUB” of Dinar information that could give some the impression I am “pumping” dinar sales. Although it is my understanding through my team of attorneys that there is no actual or potential legal conflict of interest, I wish to avoid even the perception of a conflict of interest between what I’m choosing to do in my employment and what I have done for so long as another site here on another site’s Tidbits, another site’s Chat, The Weekly Tidbit, and Tidbits Radio. So, you’ll notice I no longer have those links or sections up on “Tidbits“. Should you choose to expose yourself to that information going forward through reading the “Rumors” and “Doozies”, feel free to use the links within my “Resources” section of my site to take you to other sites that share such content.

Anyone who has followed me for any extended period of time knows I am VERY CAREFUL and one of the most conservative among those who own sites. I hold the position with which I’ve found myself very seriously, and have always been honest in my dealings with all of you in every way, probably to the point of prostrating myself when I haven’t needed to to ensure your trust of me. I have pulled away in the past 3-4 months because I’ve been very disappointed in the information I’ve been receiving and because of some personal issues I’ve been making my priority. I’ve also had absolutely nothing to share I felt was legitimate, so I’ve remained quiet. I have learned through sad experience that counting on something to come to fruition is never the way to go. I am choosing to do all I can now to ensure I provide for my family, and Treasury Vault has given me an opportunity with them that I am very excited about.

I know some will not like this change, and some may even choose to blast me and place themselves in a situation where they will be accountable to me for libel. Due to my change, I will NOT take it sitting down, and will act quickly and decisively should I find information out there that is blatantly false, misleading, accusatory, and falls within what would be considered libel by law. In fact, some already have placed them in this situation through their vicious and false claims about me in the past and recently and will be dealt with quickly. I’ve been blasted for 2 years now by so many people that it’s reached the point to where I am numb. It’s amazing how hurtful people can be through their words and lies. All I can say is don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
I feel I’ve shown the Dinar community I am honest and transparent. “By their works ye shall know them….” I would hope you feel that what I have done and continue to do for all of you is proof of who I am to you. If not, I won’t try to change an opinion, but will continue on with my plans as another site, as an employee of Treasury Vault who will be expanding their markets. I will continue to sell them advertising space on my sites and radio show, and will occasionally allow them to post an announcement here and there. Either way, I will be involved in one capacity or another, and as such I give my word to ensure everyone who chooses to work with them will be dealt with honestly, fairly, and protectively by me. Bottom line, another site will have your back should you choose to work with Treasury Vault in choosing to exchange your money for the currencies, products, and other services they offer now and in the future. There’s just too much at stake for them as a company, and for me personally, to provide anything other than excellence in working with you. I know you have experienced that here with me.

This announced change by me is my effort to remain transparent to all of you, and to show you all good faith, as your trust is very important to me. My new role with Treasury Vault will not impact the services I offer each of you now, so all who enjoy following the information this site provides may continue to do so without interruption. This is once again my effort to be transparent in what I am doing. Whether you choose to understand my choice or not I wish you personally and collectively all the very best in your efforts to continue to understand this investment and in your lives. I will continue to provide my “Tidbits”, “Chats & Posts”, “News”, and “Forex” info that will help us all follow the markets. I will NO LONGER offer any forum for those who I don’t trust or believe, that being ALL information I have had posted in the past within the “Rumors” and “Doozies” sections of my site.

I hope the majority will see this as a tremendous opportunity to work with me even closer, as I have far more to lose than gain by including my name with that of Treasury Vault. Again, I will remain as another site. I am still in the process of rolling out Investor Tidbits my investment information reference site. That project is getting closer to completion every day. I’m also still working on my iPhone App.

As far as my efforts with Treasury Vault, I will simply have additional responsibilities, most of which will have nothing to do with Dinar. My efforts for them will deal with several other products, markets, and services beyond the Dinar that many of you have inquired about that you wish to gain access to. I love that I will be working with a company who has the desire to expand their offering to meet your demand and I look forward to being your voice to them going forward on any additional products and services.
Also, please know my involvement with Treasury Vault does NOT change my commitment to each of you and Ali of Dinar Trade to run his cash-in office in Salt Lake at the appropriate time. So, please know I remain committed to that effort when that time comes.

One final note… please do not inundate Treasury Vault with phone calls and emails trying to reach me because of this announcement. I will not be involved in their customer-facing efforts and services. I will be working with them strategically to bring forth additional markets, products, and services that are beyond the Dinar, not on the Dinar order fulfillment side. Please respect the fact that they are doing their best to deliver quality service to their clients. Anti-productive calls will only serve to inhibit their ability to service those who deserve their quality attention and services. However, you all know how to reach me should you need my understanding or assistance. Feel free to email me at another site@gmail.com should you run into issues that need to be “run up the line” to me and by me. Again, please know I will have your back in my new role with them, and I will remain another site despite my new efforts with and for them. There will be no changes to my services with and for you as another site other than you now have reassurance in working with me should you choose to work with Treasury Vault for your dinar or other product purchase needs.
Thank you for your support, loyalty, and understanding.

DV Member Question: 
Question......................
If Poppy2 and Okie Were on top of a 50 story building and they both jump off at the same time.........which one would hit the ground first ???????????
Tick... tick... tick.....
Answer:
WHO CARES 7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Default_laugh Laughing 7/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Default_laugh

OOM Member Story:  great news guys lesson to this info my cousin the head banker in jordan just called and he said it wont happen this week like he told me on tusaday because of the debt cieling after we found out what will happen by the second of august then the rv will happen they need to know what rate the iqd to rv at they cant do that till they see what will happen with the usa but at the same time he thinks it will happen sometimes next week ( please no questions iam just the masenger thanx)

OOM Member:  What will happen when you cash in your dinars?

irst off, I’ll use the exchange of a 10,000 IQD (Iraqi Dinar) note as my example. To help explain the economics of this cash-in example, I will use a 1:1 cash-in ratio between the USD (US Dollar) and IQD (Iraqi Dinar), that is given a two-tier payout, and a 2% bank spread.

What You Will Receive:
If you were to cash in your 10,000 IQD note with a bank that charges you a 2% spread, you would personally receive a net take-home of $9,800 credited to your bank account.

What Your Bank Will Receive:
Your Bank will receive a $10,000 credit to its Federal Reserve Account. They will also be able to add the $200 profit to their “capital account”.

If you don’t understand the “Fractional Banking“ concept that runs our country, you may want to, as that is what this is based on, and is what is behind this entire concept and plan. To learn more about this concept, I suggest you click HERE, and go to a video post I brought to the forum previously, and posted in my “Tidbits“ section.

Ultimately, the bank wins because they are able to gain $2,000 in lending power under the 10% “Fractional Banking“ model.

What the US Treasury Will Receive:
First off, the US Treasury will receive $3,500 in estimated taxes in the quarter after the exchange, because you are now in the “rich” category and get to enjoy the 35% tax bracket. This lowers the “net cost” of the IQD exchange to the US financial system to $6,500 USD (i.e. $10,000 out – $3,500 in). Furthermore, the US Treasury’s rate is higher than the banking rate (we will use in this example 1.25), thereby further reducing their “net cost” from $6,500 to $4,000.

Oil Now Enters the Picture:
At some point, a Fed-appointed agent orders $12,500 worth of oil from Iraq. Payment will consist of a $12,500 transfer from the Fed’s foreign currency reserve IQD account to the IRAQ Oil payment account at the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) in a form otherwise known as PetroDollars/PetroDinar. Even though the world spot price of oil is defined in terms of USD, the actual transaction may take place in any internationally recognized currency agreed to by the parties. For example, Iran only accepts Yen from Japan for their oil orders, because they don’t want USD in their foreign currency reserves.

How the CBI “RECAPTURES” the Money:
The $12,500 order is filled with 250 barrels of oil based on the spot price on the date of the sale (for this example we used a $50 USD spot price). What does it cost Iraq to produce the oil to fill this order? Well they have negotiated productions agreements for approximately $1.50 USD/barrel. From that price $.50 USD goes to the national Iraqi oil company who is the partner in the field the oil came from. Out of the remaining $1.00 the other oil field partners have to pay the Iraq government a profit tax of $.35 USD (35%). The net cost to Iraq to produce a barrel of oil used in this scenario is $.65 USD. (i.e. $1.50 – .50 – .35)

What does all that mean? It cost Iraq $162.50 to bring back a 10,000 IQD note! Can they afford that? I think so! So, instead of paying out $12,500 for a 10,000 IQD note, they only pay $162.50! That doesn’t add to the money supply much at all does it! They receive their IQD back and place it in the CBI, or destroy it.

The transaction is completed with the Federal Reserve exchanging foreign reserve credits which are equal to $12,500 USD (which had a net acquisition cost of $4,000 USD for the US) for 250 barrels of oil (which has a TOTAL COST to produce of $162.50 USD for Iraq.

More completely explained, and simply put, it cost Iraq $162.50 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $12,500 worth of oil for a net cost of $4,000. That’s how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI (Government of Iraq) actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

Other Factors that Strengthen Iraq’s Position and Ability to RV:
■DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) Funds Returned & Other Assets: $280+ Billion USD, plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) will be returned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.
■CBI IQD Reserve Requirement Adjustment: The CBI will change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15), while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.
■Oil Production Increased: Iraq will also execute the plan they announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.
■Oil Futures & Forex Contracts Added: To further stir the pot, the CBI will continue to use it’s sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market. Think of their impact in public markets.

There, my friends, is how this plan will be enacted and made possible. Taking NOTHING, and turning it into SOMETHING, then bringing it back to a “manageable and reasonable something” that is accepted and supported by seeming endless supplies of oil. This is how the world’s ENTIRE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM will be regenerated and supported and backed, given, in essence, a re-birth and renewed for most governments and economic regions… even by “Black Gold”.

So, here’s the summary for all the “players” involved, giving ballpark numbers, and not taking into account superfluous costs, fees, and other small details that don’t really affect the larger picture:

■Investor’s Net Gain: $10,000 – $200 = $9,800 x .65 = 6,370 for an investment that cost $10
■Bank’s Net Gain: $200 added to “capital account”, plus $2,000 they can use to loan out.
■US Treasury Net Gain: $2,500 from the .25 spread on top + $3,500 in quarterly taxes = $6,000
■CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 – $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from “Other Factors”
■Overall Net Gain for All Involved: $6,370+$200+$6,000+12,337.20 = $24,907.20
This is the wealth that was generated from a single 10,000 IQD note that was given an original value of approximately $10! Is that amazing or what?! You tell me… can Iraq afford NOT to RV?!!! Will the IMF allow them to NOT RV their currency, but simply replace their large denoms for smaller ones?!!! LOL!!!

Cheerleader Donald:  Greetings and Salutations gang!

Love, Light, and Blessings to you all on this fine Friday!

Nothing hard core to forward, so just gonna freestyle it... just to connect.

So, I was one of those that incorrectly read the UNAMI extension as a negative yesterday, and even ME, Mr. Stay Positive Guy, allowed myself a small amount of emo-crash-age. Today, I believe it is mostly irrelevant to, or has little to no impact on our Hoped for RV. Today, I am celebrating Life, Celebrating God in my life, and celebrating the soon to come RV!! w00t!

Depending on your personal way of looking at this.. i.e. waiting for political solutions here, political solutions in Iraq, rumors, intel, tea leaf reading..etc, there may or may not be a few benchmarks yet to be completed. I don't see any of the chosen lenses, or filters, ( political, economical, spiritual ) as right or wrong, just personal for each and everyone of us invested and waiting. Truth is all the data crunching and analysis in the world is mostly meaning less anyway... all I'm waiting on is the CBI Site to change, or Forex..or an Official notice from Dinarbanker.com to CASH IN Sucka!!!

Right now, I am personally leaning on believing Phoenix's current theory, seen widely espoused by others as well now.. The US MUST not default, but MUST be down graded on our Bonds rating.. this is the fruit of surrendering constitutional authority ( illegally btw ) in 1913 of our Money to a PRIVATE, mostly Foreign, group. This situation is NOT Boehner, NOT Obama, Not Tea party, NOT Progressives. It is the finalization of the crime started when we allowed the FED to come into existence.  A Credit rating Down grade will begin to neuter the corruption and ability of traitors to do any more damage than they already have. It will have the net effect of increasing the value of Iqd as well, for the tiny group of us that heard and acted on the call.

So, my guidance to you is this; Avoid buying the BS fear being generated about the Gov finances..they want you to be afraid..foil their desires! People that are afraid, are more easily manipulated into their control. feel GREAT that you have some Dinar, hang onto it at any cost, and stand by, for I think this weekend, or the coming week, looks better than ever before for this to come down!

Choose Love, Choose Gratitude, and be Kind!

Donald

What to do while waiting for the RV: 

1. Commit to being optimistic and commit to persevere. It is tempting to give up, forget it, and say “I’m done!”… Don’t give in to it.

2. Follow Your Dream – Find purpose in the midst of the waiting. Your dream, your sense of purpose, will cause you to move beyond these times. Your purpose will even help you create new and even better opportunities. I am challenged to find in the midst of the waiting for the RV even greater opportunities. God has already revealed some of those opportunities to me and that’s exciting

3. Have people around you that will support and help you through the tough times you may we going through as you wait. This is important. In tough times you will find out who your friends are, and they are not always who you think they are. You have to be very careful about whom the people are that you let influence you especially if they are NEGATIVE. You have to safeguard your heart, your mind and your soul from their negative influences and their activities. Make sure you have some thinkers and doers to help take the necessary actions.

4. Spend time working on your personal health and your closest relationships – your family. Commit to being there with them; continue to communicate with them, sharing the pain and the joys together. Help them have a positive, optimistic attitude.
There are some wonderful days coming and I am glad to be on this ride with you all.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum