Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 am

Guru Poppy2:    TODAY IS THE DAY, NOW WHETHER THEY FIND A WAY TO STOP IT OR NOT -TODAY IS THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMAN, IMF, UST, FED CONTACTS THAT ARE TALKING - IT IS NOT A DEADLINE BUT IT IS AND HAS BEEN PLANNED TO SHOW TODAY.

i really dont care where they meet as long as they get r done and this government get their selfish greedy self serving arse in gear. I am very sick of our leadership and very disappointed in all of them. Today is the day now whether they find a way to stop it or not -today is the day it is supposed to happen according to the senators, congressman, imf, ust, fed contacts that are talking - it is not a deadline but it is and has been planned to.

Guru OkieOilman: 
  OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE-----WHAT'S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??---I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE HELL TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES---THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND?? I CAN'T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.  

TODAY MARKS AN IMPORTANT DAY INTERNATIONALLY BOTH FINANCIALLY AND POLITICALLY. A LOT WAS ACCOMPOLISHED TODAY AT 1600 PENN AVE. THE R/V CAN GO ANY SECOND AND POSTULATING ON A DATE IS KINDA LIKE ROLLING DICE.   WE ARE IN AN ANY MOMENT R/V WINDOW PRESENTLY.

THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND??  NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED.

HERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITY ALSO RESOLUTION 1936 WHICH OFFICIALLY ENDS THE UNAMI PORTION WHICH WOULD HAVE DIED A NATURAL DEATH JULY 31 ANYHOW.

MALIKI HAS BEEN IN WASHINGTON ON THE PRETENSE OF DISCUSSING THE PULL OUT OF REMAINING TROOPS BY YEARS END. (WE KNOW OF OTHER REASON'S THO)

THERE WERE ALSO MANY MEETING''S IN IRAQ TODAY THAT OUTCOME WAS REPORTED AS SUCCESSFUL REGARDING GOV SEATING, TAXATION AND SALARIES AND AGREEMENT OVER ERBIL AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN (WITH CONTINGENCY FACTORS)MORE NEWS IS EXPECTED TODAY AND WHEN I GET IT---SO WILL YOU

Guru Bulldog75: UN & SOROS COMBO: 95% RATE POST Probability factor rises for our Landfall/Windfall "on or before August 1st" with a 5% X Factor. UN meets today regarding UNAMI, United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq. UN key factor in the scenario. But the pot gets stirred with Soros possibly being the key trillionaire betting the $ odds against US. They are big buddies ya know. Is there a plot here to take proceeds from the 'short $ play' and give proceeds to the Dem campaign later in 2012? Decide for yourself. Where is the World Court's order confirmation for the RV Rate Post, with or without the USA? Where is G man ...maybe warding off the 'white hats'. The 33 Factors still hang in the balance and the Mystery becomes more mysterious. We all seek truth. Congress Session ends around August 9; could the cash out go to that date before the release? IQD still at $8; Dong at .25. Stand firm. Seek solid footing for your investments now. Cash is a temp safe haven. The markets are unstable until the budget woes are solved . "Cash in probability" lingers yet could happen any day soon. Stay strong. Lets be patient.

FLASH: We have a continuing influx of intel showing a better probability thru the weekend for a Basket RATE POST. We stand at 95% probability on or before August 1 as of right now. Thats a steady TREND; and the TREND is your FRIEND. Stay postive. We are gently floating closer and closer to Landfall/Windfall. Rates holding at $8.00 IQD and Dong .25 . Take all necessary precautions NOW for trusts, banks, cashin, documents, address changes and ALL security measures now. IF countries do not "individually" RATE POST now thru the weekend, it may be all at once and many channels get congested. Secure your family, docs, info NOW!. You are blessed. Your Gift comes very soon. Amen.

Guru Bear5642:  JUST GOT A PRIVATE EMAIL AND THIS PERSON GRACIUOSLY SENT ME THE ACTUAL MINUTES OF THE UN MEETING TODAY AND I HAVE BEEN READING THEM AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT IRAQ IS RIGHT WHERE THEY NEED TO BE AND HAVE BEEN REINSTATED INTERNATIONALLY

Guru Longfellow:  CONFIRMED!!! at 10:18 am est the UN voted 15 to O FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL REMAINING SANCTIONS OF CHPT 7, IT TOOK THEM 3 MINUTES.

Guru TNT Tony:   Everybody, every agency, every person that we have talked to is saying something is happening today - nobody has called & said it is not.  At the UN meeting today, the vote was 15 - 0.  They walked in sat down, took a vote, got up and walked out, everything was worked out prior to coming into the room, we don't know what was in the resolutions they voted on, it was a formality.  Maliki was in the meeting.

Guru FreewayBill: I have been talking to people all evening about the possibilities of a US default and what ramifications it will have on the RV. I talked to a pretty credible source (he has the right title in the right business) that says that the US WILL DEFAULT and our credit rating will drop causing the US dollar to de-value. If that happens, what happens to the RV ? .......... Nothing .... it still goes through and the dinar value against the USD will be huge! Today the Great British Pound went up to $ 1.64 to the USD. which makes the Dinar, if it comes out at $ 5.25 to the British Pound = $ 8.61 USD. Therefore, if you purchased1,000,000 dinar at say $ 1,100.00 you would see a value rise to $8,610,000 for One million dinar. After a default, you could see the USD go down in value by 20% which would make the GBP 1.96 to the USD which would make that same million dinar worth $10,290,000.

So, I guess if you were self serving, you would say "well, the dollar went down, but I have millions of them, so it balanced out for me." Unfortunately, 99.5% of the USA do not have dinar. Now folks, before you stick your head in the oven, let me tell you that I talked to several other very good sources today and tonight that absolutely say that the deal has been made in secret and that the time they are pretending to talk about the debt ceiling, they are actually working out the tax package for Dinar Holders (which they cannot say it is especially for us, because that would be illegal) but when the day is done, that is who they are targeting.

After balancing all of the people I have talked to tonight, I have come to the conclusion that President Obama, the Senate, the House would be committing political suicide by defaulting and sending this country into skyrocketing interest rates, severe recessional issues and Global shame. So IMO, the Theater Show that is going on will come out to be just fine and the RV should be seen by the end of the week, no later than Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I am not a date or rate guy usually, but I do feel that the buzz you are hearing about the rate being higher than we thought is accurate as the IMF does not want an artificial rate to come out and then a major rise in dinar to happen shortly after and we all know that Shabibi said tot he UN that he could justify $10 - $ 14 back in February.

Guru David:   I am 60 40 on the GOI by next week Friday, 60 40 on lower denoms before the end of the year providing parliament passes the necessary laws.  Iraq will more than likely RV their currency because it is the fiscal plan as opposed to because they have to.  it is fair to say for Iraq to dedollarise successfully they need to roll out the lower denominations and add value to them, that is a FACT.  I more likely see this all happening once the L.Denoms are out,  beyond [Ramadan].

Guru Mailman17:  VERY GOOD NEWS IS THE ALMOST SUDDEN PUSH ON GETTING THE HCL DONE AND RATIFIED AND THE KURDISTAN REGION BEING TOLD TO HOLD OFF ON WRITING CONTRACTS TIL ITS DONE.  A GOOD THING FOR US, EUROPE IS A TIME BOMB, IMF KNOWS IT, WB KNOWS IT, MANY OTHER CURRENCIES WAITING TO RE-ALIGN A NEW RATE. SHABS IS READY, WE ARE ON A DAY BY DAY

Guru Phoenix3333:   I think that all that Iraq needed to do has been done. I personally believe that the HCL is being embargoed at this time.  I...believe that the trigger we are waiting to see is the credit downgrade... and then you will see the RV.  The date and rate are classified, the projected probabilities are many. We are close people.

Guru Med:  NOW SONNY AND I JUST TALKED. I WONT REPEAT WHAT HE REALLY SAID, CUZ IT IS BANNED.  LOL  I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW FAST THIS CAN BE OVER.  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT AN OK FROM THE LAST LEGISLATIVE BRANCH, THE PARLIAMENT TO END THIS. THAT IS IT AND IT IS OVER.  I MEAN THIS WITH ALL MORAL CERTAINTY.  THIS COULD BE ANY DAY AND AT ANY MOMENT.  THEY FINISH NOT A WEEK FROM NOW.

IT COULD HAPPEN TOMORROW OR SATURDAY NIGHT OR NEXT WEDNESDAY.  AS SONNY SAID IT WAS GOOD THAT HE PUT PARLIAMENT ON THE CARPET TO WHY THE ECONOMY IS NOT GETTING THE BOOST, THAT THEY WORKED YEARS TO GET READY.  IT WAS A SMART POLITICAL MOVE BY SALEH.

LET EM KNOW THAT IT IS NOT CBI HOLDING UP THE DINAR, IT IS NOW THEIR LEGISLATIVE BRANCH KEEPING THEM IN POVERTY AND TO BE HONEST THOSE WHO SAID THEY HAVE WAITED 7 YRS OR 8 YRS, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO SHABIBI'S TIMELINE FOR THIS.  YOU ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME BY 2 OR 3 YRS.  HE SAID IT WAS A 10 YR PLAN AND THIS STARTED IN 2004 SO ACTUALLY HE HAD NOT PLANNED TO RV
UNTIL 2014, BUT THE SITUATION IN IRAQ CALLED FOR THIS TO BE EXPEDITED AND THANK GOODNESS FOR US.

NOW FORBES ARTICLE SEEMS TO DISPELL THE REDENOMINATION ISSUE AND ALSO THE REINSTATEMENT ISSUE.  IN FACT THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO RETURN TO POST WAR VALUES, WHICH IS RECOGNIZED BY THE US GOVT AS 3.12 T0 3.22.  I HAVE SEEN THE DOCS
AND THIS IS TRUE.  WE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THEM THOUGH,
WE DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE DECLASS OR NOT AND I AM NOT GOING THAT ROUTE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD ENOUGH TIMES
HAVE CROSSED THE LINE ON USING SOURCES. I TOLD SONNY THIS AND THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.  I BELIEVE AS HE DOES
THAT MOST OF THE ACTUAL DINAR IN HARD CURRENCY IS INSIDE IRAQ.  IT IS OBVIOUS WHY NOBODY USES IT OR ACCEPTS IT, BUT THE CHINA FOR PAYMENT AND THEY ARE JUST HOARDING IT.  THE SAME AS THE US GOVT.  NOW WE HOLD ABOUT 4 TRILLION AND THEN ON DOWN THE LINE.  CHINA NEXT..... THE UK AND THEN FRANCE.  SO LETS SAY JUST FOR SH*TS AND GIGLES 4...3.....2....1 AND WE INVESTORS HOLD ABOUT 1.5 TRILLION SO THAT IS ABOUT 11.5 TOTAL
NOW THEY SAY 30 TRILLIO.  NOW I READ THE SBA ANALYSIS
FOR JULY 2010 AND ACCORDING TO THE IMF THERE IS 9 TRILLION DINAR OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AND IT IS GRAPHED.  IT SHOWS EVERY YEAR SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE SBA.  I BELIEVE THAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL GET HOSED.  I DISAGREE WITH ASTRO.  I THINK THAT THEY WILL NOT PROFIT FROM THIS.  THAT THEY WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE THE OLD FOR NEW AND NOT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT.

GET Team Member:  Im sending this e-mail out to everyone I know in our :"Dinar World" I know this doesn't pertain to the people in my personnal group, but maybe it will have some bearing people each of you send it to and maybe then it will get to those that tell others and post this crap. As you will see towards the bottom of this e-mail what I am talking about and it is the portion that tells the story of his friend that he knows personnally and would never lie to him. YOUR FRIEND JERRY LIED TO YOU........ I know better than even forwarding these stupid bank rumors but the problem is two fold. As a lot of people that know me in our Dinar World will tell you I have no problem with most of the rumors that are out there I basically believe what people tell me. (Am I gullible??? Probably am. I pretty much trust people and take them at their word and I am a very staunch believer in the rumor world.) When Okie says or or the Get team or whoever it is that it is going down on thursday I believe them that at that time their source wiether it be in Iraq or even our gov told them it would be done on such and such day I believe that was correct at that time, the fact that their source may have lied to them on purpose is a possibility. The fact that maybe things changed after they gave out that info is a stronger possibility. But even if didn't come true at least it gives us hope twice a week and its kept most of us going for another week believing that we are getting closer to our dreams coming true. But when these STUPID bank rumors are sent out and these Stupid people put down the name and location of these banks and then people like myself are DUMB enough to forward that garbage because we trust people and think they wouldn't lie to us. Its got to stop. The e-mail right below this rant of mine happens to come from two of our best friends who happen to be the couple that brought us into this investment seven years ago this week.. I have known them for 8-9 years. And she has a account with this same bank and she will tell you what she found when she went there this morning.
Denny
Quartzsite,AZ
To those of you I sent this to last night, this Chase branch is my bank.  I have banked there for 21 years.  I decided to go over today and talk to someone and found (not surprisingly) that this is totally not true.  The gentleman at the bank told me "someone" had blogged that the IQD was listed at over $8, but they don't even show it on their screen.  They have been fielding phone calls all morning, exactly what everyone is asked NOT to do.  I had other banking to attend to so my inquiry was an addendum.  He did say they were considering adding it to their foreign currency list after the 30th of this month. 

PLEASE do me a big favor, some of you live in the Phoenix area and probably know where this bank is, PLEASE PLEASE don't call them, you can't imagine how many banks have gotton majorly upset with us Dinar Holders because when people put this kind of info out everybody and their brother calls them and they can't handle it and they get so mad at all of us.

Denny
Quartzsite,AZ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum