Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:34 am

Guru TNT Tony:   Coming out of Iraq - NOTHING - it's all done, there is nothing left to do.  Our government is holding it up.  We still don't know the minute, but we do know it's going to happen.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   When someone comes on and says "it is revaluating" and we hear that from other sites, certain people on a daily basis, it has become nauseating to me [HUH?]   This WILL take place, right now, we are speculating.  Hearing we are waiting on a tax event, heard rate is levied to the GBP and rate is up there, way up there.

Guru BondLady:  im sure the loppsters can find wrong in these theories they always do but common sense has to step in here.  what good would it do the economy to release these lowers into circulation without a new rate to them.  would it make the citizens want to rush there 000 notes back to the cbi?  not imo they wouldnt they would believe there 000 were worth more than the lower currencys, so there gonna be starting taxes and releasing the coins and the lower denominations

we have no place left but to go up imo.  theres no way they can devalue the iqd.  it can only rise with the wealth of the country.  so imo we are lookin really good for any day now, but again i stress there is asbsolutly no one and i mean NO ONE who will know the rv date nor rate

Guru OkieOilman:    HI GUYS JUST ON FOR A MOMENT---TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DO A THOUSAND THINGS DAY'S---I HAVE INTEL FROM LAST NIGHT POINTING TO THURSDAY AND JUST TODAY HAVE GOTTEN A NEW AND BETTER RATE. I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DEVULGE RATE BUT IT IS GREAT. THERE WERE SEVERAL POINTS OF LAW WORKED OUT WITH THE WORLD COURT YESTERDAY AND IT IS IN OUR FAVOR. THE GENTLEMAN (PUN) IN THE WHITE HOUSE APPARENTLY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD THE R/V HOSTAGE ANY FURTHER. AS I GET MORE I WILL EITHER POST OF HAVE MY FRIEND POST FOR ME AS I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME ANYMORE FOR SO MANY QUESTIONS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POSITION, I DON'T MIND QUESTIONS BUT IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT OF ENDLESS QUESTIONS THAT HAS BEEN ASKED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THAT MY PATIENCE WEARS PRETTY THIN AT TIMES. I WILL ALWAYS ADDRESS A FEW (VERY FEW) QUESTIONS IN THE FUTURE BUT NOT PRESENTLY. I AM TRYING TO DRILL THRU PYRITE AND THAT IS HARD ENOUGH. BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL AND I REMIND YOU OF WHAT GHOST REQUESTED ON MY BEHALF ABOUT HELPING OUR SISTER SITE "THE GET TEAM" THEY ARE DESERVING OF ALL OUR SUPPORT.----MAY BE ON LATER TIME PERMITTING----CYA

THE INTEL I FURNISHED THIS MORNING IS STILL IN PLAY AND ACTUALLY MORESO THAN THIS A.M.

THERE ARE NOTHING MUCH TO ADD TO WHAT I POSTED THIS MORNING WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT "YOUR" PRESIDENT SIGNED THE RELEASE PAPERS FINALLY AND CAN NO LONGER SIT ON OUR MONEY

THIS IS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF WORLD COURTS RULING AND AGREEMENT TO ABIDE WITH DECISION IF YOU MUST KNOW--

YOU GUYS WERE INFORMED LAST WEEK OF WHAT IS NOW TRANSPIRING---FORGET????

I WISH IT WAS MR. "O"---I HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FROM A TAXPAYER THAT HE WOULD PROBABLY WOULD NOT LIKE TO HERE--BUT SERIOUSLY THAT CALL WAS ANOTHER CONFIRMATION ABOUT THURSDAY BUT THE WRINKLE IN THAT CALL IS THAT IT PROBABLY WOULD NOT BE PUBLIC UNTIL SUNDAY---GO FIGURE

Guru Ghost: this message is ver batum what okie told ghost to post for him this morning: i had 3 seperate conferences last night with gov officials both here and overseas and had contact with 4 seperate bankers that are international. Their feeling since this did not r/v sunday like it had been ordered to by world court that this coming thursday should be the next opportunity for a r/v. Sources reported that yesterday obama administration had requested world court to give them 2-3 more days. I plan on making intel announcements when i receive them and not playing the thousand question game on this site any further.

Guru Elsie:  OKIE IS ON PHONE 3 WAY CALL WITH A CONGRESSMAN AND HIS SENATOR AND HE IS SMILING REALLY BIG. IF HE GETS OFF PHONE AND WILL SHARE OR TELL ME I CAN SHARE I WILL POST FOR HIM AS HE DOES NOT WANT TO ANSWER A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS. WHATEVER A WAA HOO MEANS I JUST HEARD OKIE SAY THAT AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM SAY THAT IN 40 YEARS NOW SO HE MUST HAVE HEARD SOMETHING REALLY GOOD.OKIE IS OFF PHONE AND NOW ON SAT PHONE BUT HE JUST SAID THE SHIP HAD SAILED AND LAUGHED AND WALKED AWAY SO WHEN HE RETURNS I WILL ASK HIM WHAT HE MEANT

Guru Kaparoni:  It is my opinion, that the RV must be very near at this point.  The ambassadors will now return to there assigned respective countries/states and their job is now to convey the message from this conference. You see they now have their marching orders in essence.   And the information provided at this conference will be given out. So Shabibi’s plan is no longer a secret. The cat is out of the bag! Each of these countries will very soon, have full knowledge of the economic changes coming to Iraq.

These ambassadors will deliver a message of international standing, openness to investment, and most importantly, directly from Shabibi himself…. “Iraq and the financial position, which promises broad prospects for Iraq to accomplish his plans of development, investment and secure a better future for the Iraqi people.”  That says RV all over it.  Done.

Guru IMViper:  So here we go, for all of you that are here.... The reasons that this will be, IMO of course, in the 8-9 range is the fact that Shabibi has already stated that the Dinar would be able to support as much as 16.00 within their economy. And if you look at our dollar right now, that's not reaching for them. The deal was that S wanted higher and M wanted it to come out lower, SOUND FAMILIAR with Another Government we Know OF??? Seems these heads of Countries are on the same page with their demanding LOWER RV RATE! If you notice, I'm One that seems to Put these Dots together FIRST and Luckily they geSeems these heads of Countries are on the same page with their demanding LOWER RV RATE! If you notice, I'm One that seems to Put these Dots together FIRST and Luckily they get picked up by a few others and are expounded upon t picked up by a few others and are expounded upon Sorry got interupted there..... getting back on track [Wisdom] to redirect the profits that both countries would make under the table on the exchanges back and forth for Petral dollars to oil and Dinar exchange rates between the countries. It's a little confusing for a short explaination but some on these sites have done GREAT JOBS on breaking it down in the past, so I won't go into that. But what we are looking at is the Rate increasing due to the folks that were pushing for it to come out high. They seem to have been able to justify it Holding an RV rate and NOT having to come out with an RI rate plus 20% inflation. If this RV had Come out Years or even Months ago, we would in NO WAY be looking at the rates we are NOW. The Dinar is now going to be one of the Highest Valued currencies In the World due to the NEWLY Discovered Oil Reserves, the New Oil Contracts for Drilling in Already known Oil Deposits and Gas, along with Gold and Opened World Trade Market Available to the Iraqi People, not to leave out the DFI fund now making it's way BACK into the Iraqi economy for the Iraqi's to be able to strengthen the infrastructer immediately and over the next few years. THEY HAVE BEEN BLESSED as Much as any Nation on earth now, after being in the trenches for so many years. This is their time to take the reins and Now control their own future. So the RV WILL BE HIGHER THAN it would have if it hadn't held out till now. Think about that, it was ALL TIMING! And this is where we get to the Date.... I think I was the one that initally tied this in with the Budget on the hill and why it wouldn't happen BEFORE a budget was reached, I connected the dots here for everyone to be able to see how it came about years back, pulling us out of the economic Crisis we were experiencing then, and at that time the Military WAS having to take IOU's along with the threat of SS and Disability payments being handled the same way.....Then Suddenly.... We had MONEY to spear! Just so happened that the KU RV went through, and we got paid back for saving that country for the invading force that had TAKEN the country. Well here we are AGAIN! And if you think that it's not a MAJOR issue on the Hill as to how it's going to be worked into the Budget, your not up with the way our Government Plans these things out. We have Known since before we got into this that we would MAKE MONEY in this War in Iraq. How do you think they were going to do it? Not by taking out a loan from Iraq, but giving everything we could on account with them. Their Oil, their gas, their Dinar RV eventually would cover all our costs. Well this is EVENTUALLY!! It's Now being worked out into our budget plans on the Hill.The hold up, for this is ON THE HILL. We are the ones that Enabled Iraq to become it's own Democratic society to be able to have the prosperity it's about to come into. Do you think that we're not holding up this whole show for what "O" wants on one side and what the R's want on the other. It's the FACT that "O" decided to Run with all this 1.2 trillion at the last minute that caused this PROBLEM and It not coming out for us NOW!!! It should have come with the END of the negotiations of the Budget and deficite ceiling issues. "O" threw a wrench into the agreements at the last second, thinking that it would go because of the time restaints, and DON'T think for a second he didn't PLAN IT THAT WAY!!! He IS THE REASON THIS IS STILL ON HOLD! But hey, he's going to have to come to terms with all this NOW, he's run out of time, and that should be what is going to BRING THIS BABY HOME!!! This Has Been.... Words Of Wisdom!!

Guru Seeker:   all the statements made concerning Iraq have been verrrrry optimistic...IMO the things that we have yet to see appear - the GOI, liftiing of CH7 sanctions, completion of Kuwait issues, etc are simply sitting behind a curtain and when the big moment arrives, we will see 'everything' revealed all at once.  it might be time to start watching
those...dinar dealer sites for their impending 2 hr glitch!

Guru Bluwolf:   international pressure is underway, all banks are on high alert just waiting to cash you in.  there are 180 countrys that will be cashing in.  they are waiting on the UST excecutive order

Guru BGG:  Ok all – here’s what I’m hearing right now… • BGG A couple guys I talk to regularly have pretty good DC contacts are telling me a lot of this is political theatre… toucan • BGG Was trying to take a nap but the good news just keeps coming in….One of the fine contacts in our group has relayed to me that a very significant financial firm just gave him specific details of “O” signing off on Iraq related documents and actually being proactive – calling to have it released on Thurs. • BGG I have received similar news from two other sources late yesterday and today. Vague references but good news still. Looks like – though fluid, we’re still in a very good window. • BGG Further, though I cannot elaborate more – but it appears my best contact is extremely interested in the next couple of days. We shall see. Hope this helps. • BGG P.S. I’m not putting this out so that anyone gets all “whipped up” and excited. Relax, enjoy…let it come to you. Peace out.
6:10 PM [DinarIQD] 1:00 AM toucan • Capt Ron BGG, about 2 hrs ago we got a report in here…. • BGG Report of what?? • Capt Ron …alleging that someone had seen a memo from O&G authorizing the Forex folks to rv on thurs. toucan • BGG Capt Ron – nice!! • Capt Ron A sign-off for a Thursday rv would coincide with the formal UN vote, would make for some nice political theater for O. toucan do you see all of it now?

Guru Mailman17:  THE HCL IS THE VERY LAST BENCHMARK SET BY THE U.S FOR IRAQ TO GAIN 100% SOVEREIGNTY, THERE WERE 18 BENCHMARKS IN THE VERY BEGINNING 17 HAVE BEEN MET LEAVES ONE - THE HCL.  IRAQ WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO PAST THE RATE THE IMF SET, DONT EXPECT A HIGH RATE

IN MEDS REPLY…DID YOU SEE THE POOINT ABOUT THE AUDIT? ON THEIR M2?  IT WAS A JOKE. THEIR FINANCIAL RECORDS ARE SO CHICAGO STYLE FIXED…ITS ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY. THEIR M2 HAS AND NEVER WAS ACCURATE. EVER.  BUT YET EVERY YEAR…AUDITS WERE DONE..AS REQUIRED AND THE RESULTS SLOWLY SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.  HELL…AURTHUR ANDERSON WENT IN AND FOUND 2 SETS OF BOOKS…DID YOU HEAR ABOUT IT?> NOPE

WE ARE GOOD.  THEY WILL RV…  DONT EXSPECT A HIGH RATE
EXSPECT WHAT WE HAVE TOLD YOU FOR YEARS.  N O M I N A L
AND REFLECT ON WHAT SHABS ASPIRATIONS HAVE BEEN FROM DAY ONE AND REPORTED BY HIM EVERY SO OFTEN

Guru Bulldog75: 
CHANCES ARE: "Cause They Wear That Silly Grin, the Moment They (Congress) come into View". We promise you, the "CHANCES ARE" they (congress) are not in love with you". O, G, Dems, Pubs only want your Tax $$$s. And the "CHANCES ARE" the ELITE will pull the plug on Basket #1 rates as soon as the US Budget drama ends somewhere around AUGUST 1st! ...We have been encouraging you to: STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN FOR OVER ONE WEEK NOW ON THIS AUGUST 1ST ETA, Estimated Time of Arrival!!! Your jet IS at the terminal and will take off; just keep your engines coooooool til then !!! No need to sweat and fret darlin'. Your rate still stands at USD: 8.00 and .25 Dong. The white horse sleeper rate is the Dong. NOTE: "CHANCES ARE" IQD stands firm at this rate; and shsssssh ~ the Dong will float higher. Load up on the Dong. Rate Post update: 93% probability of Basket #1 posting on or before August 1 with a 7% X Factor change. Strenghten your security now. Guard your family. Your Gift comes. Amen.

The "goal Posts" were moved during the game. Situations and factors changed; like a Hurricane coming in; then a high pressure system moves it to a different location; thus a new probability factor; I have listed 33 of these "Factors/Situations in my last few posts this week" .

whats important here, is to not 'rack our brain' trying to figure this out. Only HE knows. There are just toooo many factors, thats why there are probabilities. Live in the now and slightly into the Future. I.E: I just placed offers on millions of dollars of property yesterday. I am living the future and NOT getting tied up in the past. Live, breathe, know, feel, contemplate and Imagine your Future; not the past. Your mind is powerful. lets all not get caught up in the hype. Thats what traps our mind.

All please remember: You are Blessed and highly favored. Your Gift comes and You are taken care of now. I must go. Amen.

Guru FreewayBill:  TO ALL OF MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS who I miss terrible from Planet Dinar and also from PTR

I was touched by your posts which was brought to me via email. I have missed all of you. I left Planet Dinar when I found out that they were going to start charging you for being on there. I did not feel, with the loss of Okie and several others, that Planet Dinar provided enough intel and encouragement to warrant paying money to belong to this site.

Now, I will try to briefly tell you where I think we are on this, the 26th of July early in the am.

We are so very close to the end of this journey..... Okie has told you the absolute truth all the way on the intel he has given you and has matched my intel almost like we were talking to the same people. The only thing that I differ from Okie is that I feel that there is something else stopping the RV besides the President of the United States. I do believe that there are some people out there that would like to see the US default. Little do they know that with one swift flick of a pen, the President can sign an executive order to raise the debt ceiling and could make that stand long enough so that the RV would come and ease the financial struggle that our country is under right now. (They may know it, but do not believe that it will happen)

In listening to the Dewey and Friends Calls, I have figured out that probably the finest group of people to listen to on a call is this group of people, who are honestly trying to help us and at NO CHARGE! Their intel is reasonable and fair and their delivery is magnificent!

Now let me tell you what I am being told by a source that we all know .......... I am being told that this blessing is being tainted by evil doers. This blessing should still be something that his people should be looking forward to with grand anticipation of what they can do to help so many from an initial investment of so little, this alone is a MIRACLE! STAY GROUNDED ..... don't be blaming and bashing, but be patient and considerate of the fact that not all of the people in the Congress and Senate are doing this...... You are going to have plenty of time to do all of the things you promised him you would do after the RV. Believe this or don't, but somehow this delay is going to make this blessing greater ....... figure that one out if you can, but this message is strong. GOD loves all believers and he loves all NON-BELIEVERS.... This blessing is expected to bring people closer to the word, not further away from it. Take your eyes off of Washington and Iraq for a few days and focus on the Word..... you need the break and he needs your attention and you need this blessing that is actually just as important as the financial one.

Poppy spreads so much joy in spreading the word and the whole group are unselfishly giving us all of the intel we can honestly handle. YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW all of the REAL STORY about what is going on with this blessing..... I promise you.... TRUST your messengers, they are giving you everything they have that you can handle.....

I hope that each one of you take something from this message and let it make your day on Tuesday and Wednesday easier to handle. Back away from your computers and take a few moments in a conversation with the greatest of all messengers. You will be surprised how much calmness and joy you will get out of that conversation! Folks, this RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN, it is not a S.C.A.M. It is not a pipe dream, you are not crazy, now if you read the message GOD sent me through a pastor a few weeks ago that the desert was sending a blessing that was huge in abundance and if you believe it, then BELIEVE IT!

Get up Tuesday morning and hug your spouse, pet the dogs, go out and say hello to your neighbor and tell them that Tuesday, July 26 is the day that the Lord has made and you are going to be glad and rejoice in it!!! Give the dinar anxiety a rest for the day!!!! Believe me, it will happen sooner, or it will seem sooner, if you do this.

As always, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Guru TimW:  This is what I was told..........Do not know what happened with Obama and Imf at 5:00. Forex still believes Wednesday should be Dinar RV and other currencies. I do not know about Dong, although .21 is circulating, I am not involved. I was also told that $8 to $11 was possible on the Dinar. It will be nice to put all of this to rest when it finally happens. I am telling you what I am told. Hopefully I will have a more precise update tomorrow by 12:00 Eastern Time.

I have spent the last 10 years following what our government is and has been doing. It is a horror story. Nesara, Prosperity Programs, and a few others I am involved in, and of course the Dinar that is why I was able to get involved. I get first hand info on what is happening because of my source. Maybe this will give you a little back ground.

Guru AGift4U:
Here is what I just received....Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $7 to $11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. 1:32 PM [TimW] Just received....It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before FROM $7 TO $11

Guru FPark121:  Frank-any new news from your oil field bud that saw 4.40 in Iraq??

Yes, PatC, I got an email from him 2 days ago, His Intel is still the same "NEW IRAQI DINAR RATE $4.40"
I ask him why the rest of us has not seen this yet, He said he really dont know, other than speculation.

OOM Member Bank Story:  hi guye ihave great intal irecived acall from my cousin in jordan he is the head to one of the bigger banks in jordan that icalled 2 month ago and asked him about the dinar and he said dont belive that all romers hecalled today about 15minutes ago and he told me u sin of agun how did u know about the iraqi dinar before idid so i explaned and he said iwant u to know that comeing this week idont know what day but this week ( please dont ask any question that what he said iam just amaseger) thanku

OOM Member Bank Story #2Hello Everyone, I just got new Intel about 5 minutes ago from a District Manager at Chase Bank, Here in Louisiana..The person told me that they are ready for CASH-IN for the IRAQI DINAR, She told me as of today July 26,201 They are not dealing with the IRAQI DINAR, but that is going to change very soon.

(and then 5 minutes later)

I just got new Intel from a Chase Bank Foreign currency advisor in Houston,Texas... Same information..

PTR Member Bank Story:  Just received…. It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $11.04. If that is Canadian money we’re only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before from $7 to $11.

PTR Member Bank Story #2This is a report; This ain’t no darn rumor, it happened to my friend Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road today Tuesday, 7/26/2011. My friend Jerry just called after almost having a heart attack. He went into his Chase Branch in PHX and asked if they could cash his Dinar. The teller told him yes at $8.71, how many do you have? “A couple of Million” and went to his vehicle to bring them in. The Teller then said he had to get a manager for that amount. The Manager looked it up and said “I’m sorry but we cannot give you that rate YET

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:14 pm

LOL Bondlady - 'there is no way they can devalue the IQD'

They did twice since you posted this 5 years ago, ha!!!!!

And the bank stories...so funny, they were 100% falsified to assist in pumping IQD sales.  PTR Pumpers!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum