Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ!

Go down

WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! Empty WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ!

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:03 pm

nwmontana

WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! Avatar?id=1604406&m=76&t=1462568357

Fire Monkey Wrangler
WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! Blank

Date: 9m ago
Fake Dinar and the CIA in Iraq

WSOMN Reports FAKE DINAR In IRAQ! 4_25Twilight News / managed detachments financial and economic intelligence to arrest a group of defendants traded in Iraqi currency counterfeit. 
The financial and economic Intelligence Director Brigadier General Walid Khaled said in astatement responded to the Twilight News, said thedetachments financial and economic intelligence at the CIA and federal investigations were able to arrest a group of people trade in local currency was seized in possession of 28 million, four hundred thousand Iraqi dinars fake 
and between that after receiving information from one of the sources have been confirmed by these defendants to trade counterfeit currency , pointing out that it was the follow - up of the accused by pushing one intelligence elements within thecriminal gang after he was set up ambush them and lure them and then being able to arrest them under the Minutes of fundamentalist control and regulate a detailed inventory of all currencies exact figures 
said Brigadier Walid Khaled said the defendants were written their words recognition and decided the investigating magistrate arrest in accordance with Article 52/1 / a of the Iraqi Central Bank Law. SOURCE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum