Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America...

+6
robralf
DINARSMACK
perrin
openmind
Terbo56
shakes4life
10 posters

Go down

More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... Empty More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America...

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Why do our government representatives allow the private banking industry to have control over our country's monetary system?

http://www.bilderberg.org/bis.htm
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... Empty Re: More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America...

Post by Terbo56 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Basically to help themselves to it any time they seem to have a reason for{using it' to shore up and fatten their own bank accounts, or to live HIGH off the hog, while others die of starvation-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... Empty Re: More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America...

Post by openmind Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:59 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

openmind wrote:

Thanks openmind....I had not seen this particular video....this is going viral from me....ASAP!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm

New Investigative Panel Releases 13 Consensus Statements of Evidence Opposing the Official Account of 9/11

Date: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011 10:51:44

"The survey points, backed by 81 literature references, include failures of the government to explain: massive explosions in the Twin Towers reported by 100+ firefighters; the free fall collapse of the 47-story steel-frame WTC 7; pervasive high-tech nanothermite (an incendiary explosive) in the WTC dust; the horizontal ejections of huge sections of the towers as far as 600 feet; the airliner strike on the Pentagon by incompetent al-Qaeda pilot Hani Hanjour.

"Members of the 9/11 Consensus Panel include two former NASA engineers, six professors, one physician, two lawyers, four journalists, and three pilots. The Consensus Panel offers the media and the public the scientifically validated information needed to address this seminal issue with the confidence that has been lacking."

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/234718-New-Investigative-Panel-Releases-13-Consensus-Statements-of-Evidence-Opposing-the-Official-Account-of-9-11

Or, you could just believe the official account:....YEAH SURE
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

More truth if you can handle it.....wake up America... Empty LOL

Post by perrin Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:57 pm

So the fantasies continue...

The truthers killed Pauls chances last time. They will do it again.

Please continue supporting him.

LOL

perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

perrin wrote:So the fantasies continue...

LOL

YES..THE FANTASY CONTINUES SOMEWHAT LIKE THE MATRIX...CHOOSE THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL !! BELIEVE WHAT THE GOV. AND MEDIA TELL YOU OR WAKE UP TO THE FACTS STARING AT YOU IN THE FACE.... EITHER WAY, YOU CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY... RIGHT NOW, RON PAUL IS THE "ONLY" VOICE OF REASON AND TRUTH !!
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm

perrin wrote:So the fantasies continue...

LOL

You appear to be an establishment status quo lover......better known now as the FRINGE these days.....people who are informed are NO longer buying the nonsense and lies you are peddlying so please tell us why you continue to bring your propaganda BS to these threads when you clearly are NOT a lover of FREEDOM!!!

JOIN THE REVOLUTION.....VOTE RON PAUL IN 2012!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 pm

"so please tell us why you continue to bring your propaganda BS to these threads,"....

now THAT's rich !!

Laughing

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lambert Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

I now see that all 6 or 7 "Ron Paulites" in the nation are members here. Good luck with that. I mean it sincerely as you are gonna need it friends. Wink

lambert

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Apparently dude ,you have not the faintest clue as to what is going on in this NEW WORLD ORDER coming at you- Sir, you need a serious history lesson-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Apparently dude ,you have not the faintest clue as to what is going on in this NEW WORLD ORDER coming at you- Sir, you need a serious history lesson-

Why? ... The appearance of the "Ron Paul" guys as being rude and obnoxious on a continual basis is amazing! "Apparently dude" or "you need a serious history lesson" is a prime example.

What do any of you possibly know of the people you are speaking with? Yet, you have the gaul to speak down to them on a consistant basis.

No amount of shouting, or obnoxious behavior is going to convince anyone of your opinion. Quite the opposite - you will (and succeeding to) drive them away. I was earlier willing to read the posts but came to the point of having to block one already.

If you can't play nicely and stop throwing sand ... get out of the box! :|

PSM 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

It is a good thing Ron Paul stays away from 911 conspiacies. Many more folks other than truthers support him, but 90 percent of truthers, probably, support him. Look at the polls, one in three don't believe the official 911 story. Just saying...

This is an excrutiatingly painful topic. What the truthers offer is hard to take, but the evidence is against the official story. Once one goes down that rabbit hole, everything else needs to be re-examined. It was much easier when I could just accept what the media presented and my major decision was to vote for a party every four years to fulfill my patriotic duty. I no longer live in that world...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

lambert wrote:I now see that all 6 or 7 "Ron Paulites" in the nation are members here. Good luck with that. I mean it sincerely as you are gonna need it friends. Wink

Unless you are a friend of FREEDOM...you are NO friend of mine....you are the enemy at the gate with your uniformed NONSENSE....especially with your insinuation that we are few in our love for FREEDOM and the ONE candidate advocating for it.....better go get more beauty sleep you NEO CONS are going to need it as your military industrial complex is taken down!!

JOIN THE REVOLUTION
New World - Ron Paul 2012 – Dubstep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kvSnmlIHk

Vote For Peace - Ron Paul 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoq99dSLEeQ&feature=player_embedded
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Captsalt wrote:
terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Apparently dude ,you have not the faintest clue as to what is going on in this NEW WORLD ORDER coming at you- Sir, you need a serious history lesson-

Why? ... The appearance of the "Ron Paul" guys as being rude and obnoxious on a continual basis is amazing! "Apparently dude" or "you need a serious history lesson" is a prime example.

What do any of you possibly know of the people you are speaking with? Yet, you have the gaul to speak down to them on a consistant basis.

No amount of shouting, or obnoxious behavior is going to convince anyone of your opinion. Quite the opposite - you will (and succeeding to) drive them away. I was earlier willing to read the posts but came to the point of having to block one already.

If you can't play nicely and stop throwing sand ... get out of the box! :|

What I post is for people interested in learning the facts and the truth and getting an education.....YOU on the other hand are the one slinging obnoxious statements.....if you can't add to the discussion then by all means do get out of the sandbox....NOW BE GONE WITH YOU!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Alchemist wrote:It is a good thing Ron Paul stays away from 911 conspiacies. Many more folks other than truthers support him, but 90 percent of truthers, probably, support him. Look at the polls, one in three don't believe the official 911 story. Just saying...

This is an excrutiatingly painful topic. What the truthers offer is hard to take, but the evidence is against the official story. Once one goes down that rabbit hole, everything else needs to be re-examined. It was much easier when I could just accept what the media presented and my major decision was to vote for a party every four years to fulfill my patriotic duty. I no longer live in that world...

I join you Alchemist......it is very hard to accept but once you hear, see and learn the facts then the Government explanation makes NO sense at all....well stated my friend!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Politics is going away with the coming changes, they are just playing out their last hurrah until those changes are announced. All of your familiar structures in government that are in place keeping your currently held belief systems propted up are going away..

In spite of what you think you know about how crummy our government is, no politics is going to do a thing to help the people of the world just like it has not done for the last several thousand years. They took the whole world hostage. It is not about just you and what you want anymore. We are birthing a new heaven on earth.

Ron Paul can do absolutely no-thing while the illuminati freaks are running the world even if he was elected, because the president does not run the country..

Ron is only currently serving to help wake up more sleepy heads through his politicking in the run up to the major changes going on right now. Ron can do absolutely no-thing - while the illuminati overlords are in the background pulling the strings of those criminal people in government representing any power and authority over your empty artificial lives that you find yourself complaining about ranting and raving like school children.

The same goes for Obama, nothing is Obama fault, though you love to blame someone because you don't understand what is happening on planet earth right now like never before to help everyone, not just your little grievances.

Politics is on its way out the door for a complete change over for the much better, it will be more like a round table it will not be politics anymore.. But you good and considerate cheer leaders don't seem to comprehend the magnitude and gravity of that fact and of the coming changes on the grandest of scales unimaginable in order to pull the entire world out of the ditch to bring it together.

That is what the man Obama is exactly in place for. You do not understand how strong the forces are against you to be able to do anything about anything. That is why there is intervention taking place on a grand scale to help the earth for upliftment.

Nesara is going to reset everything including the crummy government you find yourselves complaining about.

Example - free health care for everyone on the planet for life, no more corporations, no more rich and poor,, no more admiralty law operating with codes and statutes....suppressed technology - on and on there is a complete change-over in your lives coming right away.

No amount of force on your part is going to do a thing except to only hold everything up for the rest of the world. You need to let go of the war going on in your own minds, or the war will not stop for you - period It's just another day in paradise. Hello? anybody home?

Gear up your minds, not so much your pocket book, everything works out in reverse of what you think you believe. It is a lie - whatever you think you be-lie-ve It won't work in a new world so sorry my children.

There is going to be 'peace on planet earth' right now coming very very soon - no more wars - think about that concept - that is where you need to get your heads, or don't - it's all YOU and no one else.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 pm

keep on smokin' da gooood stuff Laughing Laughing Laughing

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm

robralf wrote:
keep on smokin' da gooood stuff Laughing Laughing Laughing

:cheers: You're just jealous :cheers:
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm

.....you have nothing I could be jealous of,you have nothing...at all 👅

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:03 pm

robralf wrote:.....you have nothing I could be jealous of,you have nothing...at all 👅

You want what I have it is very obviously evident but you don't know how to ask so you make fun of the messenger. If I have nothing you want why do you find yourself writing me. I take it as an extreme compliment. Out of thousands of members, you find yourself trying to communicate with someone you can't even see that you don't even believe.

crazyspin
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Jewelz wrote:Politics is going away with the coming changes, they are just playing out their last hurrah until those changes are announced. All of your familiar structures in government that are in place keeping your currently held belief systems propted up are going away..

In spite of what you think you know about how crummy our government is, no politics is going to do a thing to help the people of the world just like it has not done for the last several thousand years. They took the whole world hostage. It is not about just you and what you want anymore. We are birthing a new heaven on earth.

Ron Paul can do absolutely no-thing while the illuminati freaks are running the world even if he was elected, because the president does not run the country..

Ron is only currently serving to help wake up more sleepy heads through his politicking in the run up to the major changes going on right now. Ron can do absolutely no-thing - while the illuminati overlords are in the background pulling the strings of those criminal people in government representing any power and authority over your empty artificial lives that you find yourself complaining about ranting and raving like school children.

The same goes for Obama, nothing is Obama fault, though you love to blame someone because you don't understand what is happening on planet earth right now like never before to help everyone, not just your little grievances.

Politics is on its way out the door for a complete change over for the much better, it will be more like a round table it will not be politics anymore.. But you good and considerate cheer leaders don't seem to comprehend the magnitude and gravity of that fact and of the coming changes on the grandest of scales unimaginable in order to pull the entire world out of the ditch to bring it together.

That is what the man Obama is exactly in place for. You do not understand how strong the forces are against you to be able to do anything about anything. That is why there is intervention taking place on a grand scale to help the earth for upliftment.

Nesara is going to reset everything including the crummy government you find yourselves complaining about.

Example - free health care for everyone on the planet for life, no more corporations, no more rich and poor,, no more admiralty law operating with codes and statutes....suppressed technology - on and on there is a complete change-over in your lives coming right away.

No amount of force on your part is going to do a thing except to only hold everything up for the rest of the world. You need to let go of the war going on in your own minds, or the war will not stop for you - period It's just another day in paradise. Hello? anybody home?

Gear up your minds, not so much your pocket book, everything works out in reverse of what you think you believe. It is a lie - whatever you think you be-lie-ve It won't work in a new world so sorry my children.

There is going to be 'peace on planet earth' right now coming very very soon - no more wars - think about that concept - that is where you need to get your heads, or don't - it's all YOU and no one else.

I hope you are right but you would do better trying to wake folks up with the idea of FREEDOM that Dr. Paul is pitching and getting out of these unconstitutional wars.....at least until your UTOPIA is revealed! Good LUCK! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Jewelz wrote:
robralf wrote:.....you have nothing I could be jealous of,you have nothing...at all 👅

You want what I have it is very obviously evident but you don't know how to ask so you make fun of the messenger. If I have nothing you want why do you find yourself writing me. I take it as an extreme compliment. Out of thousands of members, you find yourself trying to communicate with someone you can't even see that you don't even believe.

crazyspin

like you with your Galactic Masters hahaha!!

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

shakes4life wrote: I hope you are right but you would do better trying to wake folks up with the idea of FREEDOM that Dr. Paul is pitching and getting out of these unconstitutional wars.....at least until your UTOPIA is revealed! Good LUCK! Smile

Well thanks. No worries, the unconstitutional wars are going to finally come to a complete stop when all of the weapons on the planet will not be able to fire when the stargates open up disabling any explosions. No one will have a choice. A much larger multidimensional agenda is happening. World domination is over.

The troops around the world will lay down their weapons and go home to their families. It's over - in a heartbeat - just like that. No more wars and they absolutely will not be allowed and that will mean and signal that the unseen dark freaks running the world in the background of our lives, will have all been rounded up so peace on earth can finally take place and the new world starts to take shape in a whole new way very very quickly at an astonishing rapid rate.

Get ready for a transition in a benevolent way that will take getting used to, it is all done in a graceful manner to integrate everyone. It has all been planned, orchestrated, engineered and is being managed, while we carry on with our lives.. You do not have to do anything, only to BE who you were intended to be. That is everyone's greatest challenge.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:55 am

Jewelz wrote:
shakes4life wrote: I hope you are right but you would do better trying to wake folks up with the idea of FREEDOM that Dr. Paul is pitching and getting out of these unconstitutional wars.....at least until your UTOPIA is revealed! Good LUCK! Smile

Well thanks. No worries, the unconstitutional wars are going to finally come to a complete stop when all of the weapons on the planet will not be able to fire when the stargates open up disabling any explosions. No one will have a choice. A much larger multidimensional agenda is happening. World domination is over.

The troops around the world will lay down their weapons and go home to their families. It's over - in a heartbeat - just like that. No more wars and they absolutely will not be allowed and that will mean and signal that the unseen dark freaks running the world in the background of our lives, will have all been rounded up so peace on earth can finally take place and the new world starts to take shape in a whole new way very very quickly at an astonishing rapid rate.

Get ready for a transition in a benevolent way that will take getting used to, it is all done in a graceful manner to integrate everyone. It has all been planned, orchestrated, engineered and is being managed, while we carry on with our lives.. You do not have to do anything, only to BE who you were intended to be. That is everyone's greatest challenge.

It all sounds too wonderful to be true but if it is I will be the first to say I am so-o-o-o happy....the waiting is killing me...LOL.....GB Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am

"You do not have to do anything, only to BE who you were intended to be. That is everyone's greatest challenge."

I agree with this. One just needs to be in touch with with one's essence. Zero is the number of infinite potentiality. That is where all journeys begin. We have everything we need, we just need to realize it.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am

openmind wrote:
\

Thank you....I loved it! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum