Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 am

Guru Blaino:   It appears that some of our Politicians have been through a very private exchange where they were provided an opportunity to convert their IQD to vouchers! The rate for them, or us is yet to be posted...we have decided that we like the 5.25 GBP number just fine!   Once the rate is "live"... they will then be allowed to convert their IQD (from the voucher) into other forms.

Guru Bulldog75: 
My news is that the hotdogs were fine; and the pineapple was even better.  Best fruit in the world; like plugging into a 110 volt socket.  I heard rumors this was about taxes on foreign currency; Congress cashing in first thru their Capitol Bank

Guru Duckboy: 
This is a PM to me: A friend of mine knows the brother of one of the treasury people who was in Iraq. I was told, 10 days ago, that this was to happen on June 30th, and that June 30th, has always been the expected date that this was to happen, from the UST.   From the same brother of the UST guy... the UST guy, with 2 hours notice, was sent back to Iraq, with about 10 other govt peeps, on a military plane, on the 28th of June. The brother has not heard anything from him, since he left on the 28th.

Guru Russell:
  The RV happened or was in place on the 30th and we're ready to press the button but it got held up by the US positions of power, they did not have all their ducks in order, they say now everything is now ready in the US for this to happen. They didn't want it to be in business hours because of disruptions, so that tells (us) in the next 12 to 48 hours... if we don't have a hold up you are looking at Tuesday...in the US.  I think I can now positively say we are through

Guru Frank26: They are releasing the new currency to the Iraqi citizens. They have told the citizens that the US dollar must be removed out of circulation immediately. They went on to say that old currency would have a window of time to be traded in for the new currency....IMO this is for Iraq only...They are telling the citizens that they want everyone to use the IQD from now on. They told the Iraqi citizens today that the new currency will have an increased value to it

Guru Bluwolf:   ...the Paris club thing was payed off last Thursday announced friday period, chapter 7 is over and gone period, the rv has been done since 3 weeks ago period, all that is pending is your cashin.  Tiers 1 and 2 are all payed and done, we are tier 3 and up next to cashin period.  Iraq is international period, they have been accepted in the wto, gcc, imf etc.  ...just a couple of steps away from the cashin period

Guru Nighthk11:  This payment to the Paris Club is being paid in DINAR- ...Had to be paid in a tradeable currency- Not a foreign currency(US Dollars).  Everything is done- documents were signed in Jordan past 24 hours...Now we wait to see what rate they will put on the screens . Tier #1 are Nations- Tier #2 are huge investors GE- Haliburton- Shell Etc- we are Tier #3- The previous Tiers have been paid...We will be next.   We should be seeing the rate in due time on the screens

Guru Poppy2:  ...GREAT NEWS. I HAVE GOTTEN NOTICE THE FIRST TWO TIERS HAVE BEEN PAID ON THE 30TH AND YESTERDAY THE FIRST.  TIER ONE WAS THE PARIS GROUP AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE QUIET AND NOT RAISING CANE.   THEY ARE PAID OR RECEIVED THEIR FIRST PAYMENTS.  SECOND TIERARE THE OIL COMPANIES, POLITICIANS, ETC.  THEY ARE BEING PAID IN FULL CASHING OUT, WHICH WE ALL GOT NOTICE OF YESTERDAY.   WE ALL, US PEONS ARENEXTAND SHOULD SEE THE RATE FROM NOW TO SUNDAY EVENING.  CASH OUT APPOINTMENTS SHOULD START POSSIBLY TUE AND AFTER. 

Guru Bondlady:  some 1 brot up the biblical part of this and the bible plays a huge huge part of iraq.   i had recieved a email about the things mentioned about iraq things mentioned in the bible.  we invested in the garden of eden. we didnt invest in a place like siberia.  we invested in what God createdhere are a few things.

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq . 2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization! 3. Noah built the ark in Iraq . 4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq . 5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq . 6. Isaac’s wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq . 7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq . 8. Jonah preached in Nineveh – which is in Iraq . 9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel . 10. Amos cried out in Iraq .  11. Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem . 12. Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq . 13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!). 14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the ‘writing on the wall’ in Iraq . 15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq . 16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq . 17. The wise men were from Iraq . 18. Peter preached in Iraq .  19. The ‘Empire of Man’ described in Revelation is called Babylon –which was a city in Iraq. And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq !

However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia … The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .  The name Iraq means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible. No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq .

just wanted to add this to our chat. because for me when i began to seek the truth in this investment, i had to begin with its history to be able to know how they think how they make there decisions, how they behave, all these things were important to decipher these articles to me and sunday school lessons as a kid sure helped me to get to the point of understanding i have today.  hope u all are incouraged by all of our chat today and know were are blessed beyond words to be in the position we are today in this investment.  anywhos drops the mic an walks off

Guru Mailman17:  I JUST KNOW…ALTHOUGH THE 30TH DIDNT PAN OUT FOR US, I STILL THINK THEY ARE CLOSE TO ENDING THIS.  I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE ACTED ON THE 1ST.  FRIGGIN IRAQIS NEVER DO WANT I THINK THEY ARE GONNA DO….LOL.  DAY TO DAY FOR US…THATS ALL WE CAN DO… LETS SEE WHAT SURPRISES THEY HAVE IN STORE FOR US IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK.  I AM NOT DISCOURAGED IN ANY WAY.  JUST HAVE TO RE-ADJUST MY TIMETABLE.  NO BIGGIE

PD Member: Posted Today, 07:23 PM * POPULAR just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable. if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit. however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed! Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest. Also that he has never been this sure of it before. I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission. Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the news

Bank Story: 
Around noon today, Sat June 2nd, my wife went into a WF bank in Vegas and found out there are two branches that have De La Rue machines. The man she was talking to, a banking officer, told her this. Then she said to him you do know that the Iraqi dinar cash in starts next week don't you. He looked at her and said, "ya, we know." He told her that she could put her dinar into her account today to which she said she would prefer to do it at the site that can verify the dinar first. She said he was very polite.

The first time my wife called me to tell me what the bank said, she was so excited that she was about to pee her pants. She called me back later and gave me a more detailed report. She is going over to the closest branch that has the machine and try to put some in her account.

Matilda (Managing Your Fortune: Beware of foreign-currency scams): DV 7/2/11 3:49PM
by Gadget on July 2, 2011

I set up my gmail account to send me Google alerts on any Iraq related news…and I just got this alert email today. Article is written by some lady named Gail Leberman (not sure how reuptable she is and/or what the point of the article even is…smh 3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Blink just sharing…
As one study notes the ultra high-net-worth are investing nearly one-third of their holdings abroad, a reader asks where to invest millions expected from an investment in Iraqi dinars. Are the foreign currency investing opportunities really that terrific?
The Institute for Private Investors, New York, which recently polled 1,100 members with at least $30 million in assets, says nearly one-quarter of respondents manage currencies or hedge currency risk.

The movement to invest abroad may be triggered, the poll indicates, by legitimate fears of devaluation of the U.S. dollar and inflation.
But the millions of dollars expected through a so-called revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is stretching it. Even though warnings on questionable Iraqi dinar investments were published as far back as 2006, reports of Iraqi dinar scams continue. In fact, Iraqi dinars hit the Utah Division of Securities’ Top 10 investment alerts for 2011.
In the face of widespread foreign currency fraud, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission last October introduced a series of rules aimed at protecting retail, off-exchange foreign currency investors.

The rules set a host of record-keeping, registration, disclosure and minimum capital requirements for persons entering into these transactions with consumers. Some three months after the rules debuted, the commission sued 14 foreign currency firms in a nationwide sweep.

In all but two of those complaints, the commission claimed defendants in foreign-currency transactions were not properly registered. Numerous commission charges concerning foreign exchange transactions followed. Among additional foreign currency-related charges: Ponzi schemes and misappropriation of customer funds.

Big problem: The commission’s enforcement authority is limited to retail options and futures contracts. Tracking the much wider range of foreign currency frauds is virtually impossible.
Meanwhile, even with legitimate foreign currency investments, you face special risks.

Those include changes in currency exchange rates. You can score big when the foreign currency is strong compared with the U.S. dollar, but lose your shirt if the opposite is true, the Securities and Exchange Commission suggests.

Some countries may restrict or delay the movement of currency out of a country.

Foreign markets may be influenced by political, economic or social events. Foreign-currency investments may lack liquidity or countries may impose restrictions on the amount or types of stocks foreign investors may purchase.

There may be fewer listed companies and lower trading volume in other nations; less strict reporting requirements than with U.S. companies; and few legal remedies if something goes wrong.

If you’re assured — via phone calls, media promotions or websites — of huge returns in foreign currency over a short time with little or no downside risk, be wary of a scam. Often, fraudulent promoters tout the ability to invest a small amount and obtain a quick windfall via leverage.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Ssmith wrote:Guru Blaino:   It appears that some of our Politicians have been through a very private exchange where they were provided an opportunity to convert their IQD to vouchers! The rate for them, or us is yet to be posted...we have decided that we like the 5.25 GBP number just fine!   Once the rate is "live"... they will then be allowed to convert their IQD (from the voucher) into other forms.

Guru Frank26: They are releasing the new currency to the Iraqi citizens. They have told the citizens that the US dollar must be removed out of circulation immediately. They went on to say that old currency would have a window of time to be traded in for the new currency....IMO this is for Iraq only...They are telling the citizens that they want everyone to use the IQD from now on. They told the Iraqi citizens today that the new currency will have an increased value to it

Guru Bluwolf:   ...the Paris club thing was payed off last Thursday announced friday period, chapter 7 is over and gone period, the rv has been done since 3 weeks ago period, all that is pending is your cashin.  Tiers 1 and 2 are all payed and done, we are tier 3 and up next to cashin period.  Iraq is international period, they have been accepted in the wto, gcc, imf etc.  ...just a couple of steps away from the cashin period

Guru Poppy2:  ...GREAT NEWS. I HAVE GOTTEN NOTICE THE FIRST TWO TIERS HAVE BEEN PAID ON THE 30TH AND YESTERDAY THE FIRST.  TIER ONE WAS THE PARIS GROUP AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE QUIET AND NOT RAISING CANE.   THEY ARE PAID OR RECEIVED THEIR FIRST PAYMENTS.  SECOND TIERARE THE OIL COMPANIES, POLITICIANS, ETC.  THEY ARE BEING PAID IN FULL CASHING OUT, WHICH WE ALL GOT NOTICE OF YESTERDAY.   WE ALL, US PEONS ARENEXTAND SHOULD SEE THE RATE FROM NOW TO SUNDAY EVENING.  CASH OUT APPOINTMENTS SHOULD START POSSIBLY TUE AND AFTER.

Bank Story: 
Around noon today, Sat June 2nd, my wife went into a WF bank in Vegas and found out there are two branches that have De La Rue machines. The man she was talking to, a banking officer, told her this. Then she said to him you do know that the Iraqi dinar cash in starts next week don't you. He looked at her and said, "ya, we know." He told her that she could put her dinar into her account today to which she said she would prefer to do it at the site that can verify the dinar first. She said he was very polite.

The first time my wife called me to tell me what the bank said, she was so excited that she was about to pee her pants. She called me back later and gave me a more detailed report. She is going over to the closest branch that has the machine and try to put some in her account.

Only seven short years ago....  Seems like just yesterday.  LOL

Notice that there are still some of the same gurus around and still spreading their BS.  What's even sadder is the people that believe in them.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3- - 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Captain259 Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:33 pm

I can't believe that so many people have smoke blown up there A-- by some of these GURU's. Mr. Jail House and his brother give people such faults hope and I'm sure most of these people are struggling. Yet, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday people have there ears glued to the phone to listen to faults hope. What a shame-----Also I wish caller 610 would stick a firecracker up his ASS and light it. Every call "PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO A--HOLE 1 AND A--HOLE 2 SO THEY CAN GO ALL OVER THE COUNTRY LAUGHING WHILE YOU ARE HAVING A TOUGH TIME MAKING ENDS MEET. What a shame. There should be a law against this kind f behavior.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum