Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
  Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan

Go down

Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan Empty Kurdistan Government Approves Reform Plan

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:05 am

Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad honest ministers of the Kurdistan Region Council on the outlines of a reform plan and cost the ministries to prepare a plan to implement the map ,each according to his relationship in coordination with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Planning.This came during a ministers Region Council of Kurdistan ,headed by Nechirvan Barzani meeting the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region and the presence Qubad Talabani ,Deputy Prime Minister.according to a government statement, praised Barzani , the role of the Ministry of planning in the preparation of the joint road map between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the World Bank reform, and stressed the importance of the ratification of the roadmap for reform by the cabinet, especially the World Bank.

and between it confirm the seriousness of the the government in the issue of reform to proceed.He also thanked the ministries that participated in the preparation of the road map and said that the cooperation and coordination of ministries in the preparation of the road map is of great importance to the World Bank.

He then presented the Minister of Planning Ali Sindi, a summary on the road map and which was prepared on the basis of some of the basics, including: the implementation of economic reform and economic structure , economic diversification and reform in the banking sector, and private sector development in all aspects and to reduce the public sector, and the development of non -oil sectors such as industry, agriculture and tourism, with many other aspects are not leaving any negative effects on low -income families, especially dependent on the social protection network.

In the same regard, the Minister of Planning confirmed that the World Bank teams to support the provincial government in terms of the social protection sector. At this meeting, ratified theCouncil of Ministers on the general outlines of the road map has been assigned the ministries to prepare for how to implement the road map in cooperation and coordination with the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of planning mechanisms, according to the its competence and its relationship with the roadmap.

For his part, thanked Qubad Talabani , Deputy Prime Minister, Ministry of planning and all the ministries involved in the preparation of the road map peace plan and highlighted the importance of the participation of the World Bank in the preparation and assist the government in its implementation, and stressed the importance of the ratification ofthe roadmap by the Council of Ministers .in the last part of the meeting, the cabinet approved the legislation , the legal guide, which was prepared in collaboration between the Ministry of Justice of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the World Bank, and has the recommendation of the ministries based on this guide in the legislation of laws

http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=336121#ixzz4BGInKjwa

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum