Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves!

2 posters

Go down

1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! Empty 1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves!

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:35 pm

F.B.I. raids home and business in Brookhaven

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —
The FBI raided a DeKalb County home and business Wednesday morning.

Our cameras were rolling at a currency exchange company on Buford Highway and a house on East Brookhaven Drive as agents removed boxes of evidence.

FBI agents, along with the Brookhaven Police Department, descended on the home before 7 a.m. and stayed through the day.

We first showed you the scene on Channel 2 Action News at Noon, and again on Channel 2 Action News at 5 p.m. as agents continued to go in and out of the home.

Agents were seen taking equipment in and removing plastic gloves when exiting the home.
All day neighbors were quiet, but curious. Some took pictures of what was happening at the corner house. Neighbors tell us businessman Ty Rhame lives in the home with his wife and young child.
Neighbors said Rhame is in the foreign currency business.

Rhame's business, Sterling Currency Group, was the location of the second raid involving Brookhaven police, the FBI and U.S. Marshals.

Channel 2’s Wendy Corona saw one marshal take a sledgehammer to Rhame's 4th floor unmarked office suite at the Druid Pointe Building.

When asked to elaborate on the details behind the search warrants and what officials were gathering in the raids, the FBI sent a statement saying they are "not in a position to discuss the details of those searches at this time."

WATCH THIS NEWS VIDEO HERE --

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fbi-raids-brookhaven-home-and-business/nmTf5/

More here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t43879-sterling-currency-group-was-the-location-of-the-second-raid

1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves! Empty Re: 1 Year Ago In Dinarland: Sterling Currency Group Raided By FBI. Goodbye Reserves!

Post by aksafeone Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:54 pm

That is what they do when they "come for you."  Looks like they are going to proceed on along the trail and hopefully get all of the scam artists in this thing.

As to the reserves.  One can only hope that some Judge will make them pay back the reserves to the people that fell for that.  Reality says NO, but one can hope.

Hats off to the authorities and keep up the good work.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum