Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!

2 posters

Go down

U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   Empty U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 am

U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week! بتاريخ : السبت 18-06-2011 06:54 مساء
On: Saturday 18/06/2011 18:54

واشنطن بوست : غموض في انفاق وملاحقة 9.1 مليار دولار من عائدات النفط العراقية The Washington Post: ambiguity in the spending and the prosecution of $ 9.1 billion from the proceeds of Iraqi oil
بغداد-وكالات BAGHDAD - Agencies
اضافت صحيفة واشنطن بوست الأميركية حلقة جديدة الى سلسلة تفاقم الفساد المالي في العراق بعد احتلاله عندما كشفت عن عدم معرفة كيف تم إنفاق مليارين ومئتي مليون دولار تعود للحكومة العراقية. She told The Washington Post a new episode to a series of worsening financial corruption in Iraq after the occupation when he revealed the lack of knowledge of how they were spending two and two hundred million dollars belonging to the Iraqi government.

وذكرت الصحيفة ان التدقيق في تسعة مليارات ومئة مليون دولار من عائدات النفط العراقية أظهرت ان معظم الوكالات العسكرية الأميركية الموكلة إنفاق أموال إعادة الإعمار أخفقت في الالتزام بالقواعد الأميركية بشان كيفية ملاحقة هذه الأموال وإنفاقها. The newspaper said the scrutiny of nine billion and a hundred million dollars from the proceeds of Iraqi oil has shown that most of the agencies assigned to U.S. military spending reconstruction funds failed to comply with U.S. rules on how to pursue these funds and expenditures.

وأظهر التقرير ان المسؤولين الأميركيين أخفقوا في خلق حسابات مصرفية لثمانية مليارات وسبعمائة مليون دولار في صندوق التنمية للعراق كما تطلب وزارة الخزانة، ما جعل هذه الأموال معرضة للاستخدام غير المناسب والفقدان. The report showed that U.S. officials failed to create bank accounts for eight billion seven hundred million dollars into the Development Fund for Iraq also requests the Ministry of the Treasury, making these funds subject to improper use and loss.

وأشار التقرير أيضاً إلى ان الجيش الأميركي ما زال يحتفظ باربعة وثلاثين مليون وثلاثمائة الف دولار من هذه الأموال على الرغم من انه مطلوب منه إعادتها إلى الحكومة العراقية قبل ثلاثة أعوام.وكانت سلطة الائتلاف المؤقتة والمسؤولين الأميركيين وضعوا أيديهم في العام 2003 على 20 مليار دولار من أموال العراق وحصلوا على إذن من مجلس الأمن باستخدام هذه الأموال في المساعدة الإنسانية وإعادة الإعمار. The report also noted that the U.S. military still retains four of thirty-one million three hundred thousand dollars of this money even though he is required to be returned to the Iraqi government three years ago. The Coalition Provisional Authority and U.S. officials have put their hands in 2003 to $ 20 billion of funds Iraq and received permission from the Security Council to use these funds to humanitarian assistance and reconstruction.

وكانت تقارير سابقة قد آظهرت عن توزيع مبالغ كبيرة في العراق مستوفاة من مبيعاتِ النفط العراقي، واخرى فائضة من برنامج النفط مقابل الغذاء بعد احتلاله من قبل القوات الاميركية عام 2003 بطرق غير مسيطر عليها. Earlier reports have shown the distribution of large sums of money in Iraq updated from sales of Iraqi oil, and other surplus of the oil for food program after the occupation by U.S. forces in 2003 in ways not controlled.
وقدرت صحيفة «الغارديان» البريطانية المبلغ المهدور باثني عشر مليار دولار أميركي قامت سلطات الاحتلال بتوزيعها دون تنظيم وتوجيه للجهات التي تلقتها في أضخم عملية نقل أموال في تاريخ وزارة المالية الاميركية.واشارت الصحيفة إلى مذكرة تضمنت تفاصيل عن الطريقة اللانظامية التي قامت من خلالها سلطة الإئتلاف المؤقتة السابقة بقيادة الولايات المتحدة بتوزيع هذه الأموال والتي جاءت من مبيعات النفط العراقي والموارد المتبقية من برنامج النفط مقابل الغذاء والأصول العراقية المجمدة. The estimated newspaper «The Guardian» British money wasted twelve billion U.S. occupation authorities distributed without organization and direction to those who received the largest transfer of funds in the history of the Treasury Department. The newspaper said the note included details of how irregular carried through the Coalition Provisional Authority the former led by the United States to distribute the money which came from Iraqi oil sales and the remaining resources of oil for food program and frozen Iraqi assets.

في وقت وجه الاتهام الى ثلاثة ضباط سابقين في الجيش الاميركي ومدنيين اميركيين في عملية احتيال تم خلالها اختلاس ملايين الدولارات من سلطة الائتلاف الموقتة في العراق. In time have charged three former officers of the U.S. military and U.S. civilians in a scam which has been embezzling millions of dollars from the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq.

وقالت «الغارديان» إن الولايات المتحدة أرسلت بعد عام على غزو العراق نحو 281 مليون ورقة نقدية من فئة مائة دولار تزن 336 طناً من الاموال العراقية المجمدة من نيويورك إلى بغداد لتغطية مصاريف الوزارات العراقية والمقاولين الأميركيين على ظهر طائرات النقل العملاقة من طراز سي ك 130. Said «The Guardian» The United States sent a year after the invasion of Iraq, about 281 million notes of one hundred dollars weighs 336 tons of Iraqi money frozen from New York to Baghdad to cover the expenses of Iraqi ministries and U.S. contractors on the back of transport aircraft giant C-k 130.

واستندت الصحيفة في تقريرها الى مذكرة أميركية قالت ان مقاولا استلم مليوني دولار دفعة واحدة كانت معبأة باكياس. The paper cited in its memorandum to the U.S. said that the contractor received two million dollars at one time was packed bags. وكشفت المذكرة أن مسؤولاً «لم تسمه» حصل على 675 مليون دولار وطُلب منه إنفاقها خلال أسبوع قبل تسلم الحكومة الإنتقالية العراقية مسؤولية إدارة الودائع العراقية. The memo revealed that the charge of «unidentified» got the $ 675 million and asked him to spend a week before the Iraqi Transitional Government took responsibility for managing the Iraqi deposits.
واوضحت أن هذه الأموال جرى تسليمها بمعدل مرة أو مرتين كل شهر ووصل حجم أكبر شحنة منها إلى 2 مليار و 104 ملايين و600 ألف دولار في الثاني والعشرين من حزيران- 2004 اي قبل ستة أيام من تسليم السيادة إلى العراقيين.وبرزت التفاصيل المتعلقة بهذه الشحنات الضخمة من الأموال ضمن مذكرة أُعدت خصيصاً من أجل لقاء لجنة تابعة للكونغرس تتولى التدقيق في عمليات إعادة الإعمار في العراق.وابدى رئيس اللجنة هنري واكسمان الذي يعد واحداً من أشد المنتقدين لحرب العراق إستغرابه من إرسال 336 طناً من الأموال النقدية إلى منطقة حرب. She explained that these funds have been delivered in an average of once or twice each month and reached the size of the largest shipment of which 2 billion and 104 000 600 thousand dollars in the twenty-second of June - 2004 expressed no six days before the handover of sovereignty to the Iraqis. And emerged as the details of the shipments huge funds under a memorandum of specially prepared to meet with a committee of the Congress shall scrutinize the reconstruction in Iraq. expressed the Committee Chairman Henry Waxman, who is one of the harshest critics of the Iraq war was surprised to send 336 tons of cash into a war zone.

Link to Article

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!   Empty Re: U.S. note: one of the officials received a $ 675 million and asked him to spend in a week!

Post by HOOHAND Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 am

Thanks Miskebam for this.. More and More is coming out.. Wish they'd RV, I'll be spending that in one day TOO..... Laughing
HOOHAND
HOOHAND

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum