Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :)

+3
Jewelz
FoxyRoxy
Herb Lady
7 posters

Go down

My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) Empty My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 am

FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. Evening folks, have been on the phone all day and night for three days. Had banks in U.S. Territory calling telling me they were going to start cashing out at 1 p.m. today. Then they were absolutely going to start at 4 p.m.. Reason is that it is going to be activated very very soon, as soon as in a few hours but absolutely (and you know I never say that) by Sunday night because everything is done. UN putting major pressure and because my birthday was yesterday and they know I am upset they missed it..... he call from PTR tonight was total confirmation of everything I have been saying for weeks. The rate is going to be much higher than they were saying. The Maliki/Allawi thing is over over over and Maliki is being a good boy if he wants to live.
The big O is giving a speech tomorrow night and do not be surprised if we see it prior if he can pull one more favor from Iraq.

Back to top Go down

My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) Empty Re: My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :)

Post by Herb Lady Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks! and Happy belated Birthday!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :) Empty Re: My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :)

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:12 am

Thanks for posting, Exploding Butterfly, and Thank You, Freeway Bill, for a GREAT post! Smile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:17 am

FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. my birthday was yesterday and they know I am upset they missed it.....

Well so sad too bad, I'm sorry for you there Bill - my birthday was today and they got it right on the (pardon the pun) - money

:happyjoy: groupdance crazyspin :cheers:
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:22 am

Happy late birthday wishes Freeway.....Lets go RV!!!!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:27 am

Jewelz wrote:FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. my birthday was yesterday and they know I am upset they missed it.....

Well so sad too bad, I'm sorry for you there Bill - my birthday was today and they got it right on the (pardon the pun) - money

:happyjoy: groupdance crazyspin :cheers:

Not yet... Wink
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 am

Great news if there ever was any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 am

OH YEH! SOUNDS GOOD THANKS FREEWAYB. AND BUTTERFLY :cheers: delete crazyspin :happyjoy: threadsneaker
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 am

really?

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

Exploding Butterfly wrote:FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. Evening folks, have been on the phone all day and night for three days. Had banks in U.S. Territory calling telling me they were going to start cashing out at 1 p.m. today. Then they were absolutely going to start at 4 p.m.. Reason is that it is going to be activated very very soon, as soon as in a few hours but absolutely (and you know I never say that) by Sunday night because everything is done. UN putting major pressure and because my birthday was yesterday and they know I am upset they missed it..... he call from PTR tonight was total confirmation of everything I have been saying for weeks. The rate is going to be much higher than they were saying. The Maliki/Allawi thing is over over over and Maliki is being a good boy if he wants to live.
The big O is giving a speech tomorrow night and do not be surprised if we see it prior if he can pull one more favor from Iraq.
Thanks EB and happy belated birthday FB lets hope and keep our fingers/legs crossed groupdance bigsmile
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum