Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 am

Guru Blaino: There is still a swirl going ... we are cooking some stuff as i type this!

Frank26:  Frank sang: How Great is Our God.  Debtarheelgirl prayed.  When the Kuwait Dinar came out it just came out with no fanfare or any announcement at all… so get ready.  We are in a 9.5 month pregnancy in the 8th month they will deliver the baby or the USA will adopt this baby. 

IF they don’t RV this month they will damage what is already set up and ready to be released… the authors won’t allow this to happen – Hillary – follow her…should she be over there – Boehner and 4 republicans and a
democrat went over there. Hillary has found the lord I believe and has had a spiritual experience and you won’t read about and maybe she will tell us about it later – she is able to become the first woman president and first husband and wife team to be president- and she is now working tremendously or our country right now – she is doing things others
should be doing and I believe her heart has been broke by those she serves and maybe some investment she can live happily ever after…

When you vote for President, think about who you should vote for – Clinton was to this I the 80s with the money he got in, instead he bought cigars and we walked into a new millennium broke – learn your lesson of who you put in power – respect the office of the presidency – we are in this together…

Frank states if the currency RV’s on Tuesday or Wednesday we will have a conference call that night – if not we will see you on Thursday night at 7:30pm.  The conf call end with DTHG praying and Frank singing a song.

Guru OkieOilMan:  yep--okies in the house but he won't be typing much--waiting for tues thru thurs if not before--nuff said.  i am sure you have heard that 1 dollar B.S. Floating around-----no way jose.  let me repeat for those that may have missed it------i completed all my home work last friday---does that represent anything to you?  you guys try and monitor and keep up with ptr---i know for fact their intel is accurate--coincides with my sources and is different than my sources.  after the announcement is made officially--don't be in such a hurry to cash out--give it a while to shake out predicated on the possibility of a sucker or bait rate initally--this is only a possibility but one worth considering---initial rate will indicate whether escalation of rate would be immenent.  always remember---it's the second rat that get's the cheese.

news coming in from many different sources--i am going to treat them as rumor's till i can prove otherwise but if rumors are fact---wow!!!! Sorry i can not elabotate at this time--i am not being coy or trying to create drama but just informing you of what i am receiving--if at all possible that i can share--bet your little blue booties--i will---

Guru Rich Queen:  Hiding and resting. OK this was more about a related matter. That will absolutely be fully completed no later than Wednesday so the RV should show up at ANY MINUTE.

Guru Poppy2:  this is the week and should be within 24 hours according to everyone I have talked to. things are still moving forward no set backs i have heard that have been confirmed of course we still have people trying to find a way for this not to happen . POOR SOULS and beware of many many rumor. Most are going to be reasons this can't happen. LOL,LOL Bless their hearts GET ready folks the GIG is up and the prosperity machine is moving to a driveway near you . I am having a ball this morning and am going this afternoon and pick out one of my family rewards for the last two years of this roller coaster ride. I am having some dinar friends over this evening to do some financial planning GODS LOVE TO ALL POPPY2

Charlie n TX just got the call back from the people in Iraq they are saying their people in gov there told them about a hour ago that all that parliment had to accomplish was completed today and they are expecting the RV sometime tomorrow to be announced announced to the rest of the world. This is good news and from good honest sources lets just pray the people they talk to has it right and there are no more hidden agendas we ahev not been privy to. GREAT NEWS OH and they also think the value will be close to the Kuwait value simply necause they will not want to cause a imbalance from the oil revenue's from there shared oil fields POPPY2

Guru 8ball: Once the security ministers and VP’s are appointed it will be like a series of domino’s all lined up...A cascade of events which will lead to the RV...But the initiator is the finishing of the GOI Along with Kuwait excepting Iraq’s terms to allow the lift of the sanctions.

Guru American Contractor: Contrary to what is being said on some forums, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq did not go to the Switzerland... However, he will be present in Washington D.C. for the business community on 19 April. Also, the Arab League conference that was expected to start in Baghdad next month will more than likely be postponed again for sometime in 2012...the RV is a long ways off.

Nighthk11:  Shibibi's visit here will either trigger action on the RV or it is so close at this point as to be actually observed by everyone in the dinar world.
Maliki is NOT an issues in this matter any longer nor is the GOI and their BS.

Guru Med:  THEY [IMF or anyone]CANNOT BE FORCED TO BUT WE KNOW NOW THAT AT THE REQUEST OF THE MOF CBI WAS ASKED TO RAISE THE ZERO’S TO INCREASE PURCHASING POWER FOR THE IQD CBI AGREED AND NOW IT IS EITHER AT THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS OR SHABS IS PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON IT DEPENDING ON WHAT ARTICLE YOU BELIEVE BUT WE KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THE LAST PART OF THIS JOURNEY IS IN THE HANDS OF PARLIAMENT THEN IT IS OVER
DONE
FINITE
ADIOS
GOODBYE
SO LONG

Story:  jUST GOT OFF THE LINE W/5TH/3RD BANK HERE IN SUBURBS OF Chicago, they are selling IQD/500K/4/$528.50 USD & 1M.IQD 4/$1057.00 I asked if they would exchange for USA when IQD RV'd she saiad yes, but they would have to send the IQD to get it exchanged. would take about 3 days She said however a currence exchange could exchange them .. hmmm the currencey exchange are all over the place in Illinois where we live and there is No Way they have that kind of money on hand....just thought some of u might like to know. I also spoke with the manager of the bank to ask if they were BaselIII Compliant and she never heard of Basel III........

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum