Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators

Go down

Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators Empty Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:45 am

Central Bank: Rising dollar prices caused by market speculators 51
The central bank said on Sunday that the high and low price of the dollar depends on the ratio of demand and supply in the market, noting that the economic reality is heavily influenced what is happening in the Iraqi street.

He said the bank official media Acer Jabbar's / balances News /, "The rising dollar prices caused by speculative markets," noting that "the Iraqi Central Bank is committed to the laws and mechanisms and conditions that followed Iraq with all the banks to sell the dollar."

He added that "the central bank would continue to monitor banks and market records strict sanctions on banking and financial remittance companies," stressing that "the process of rising and falling dollar prices based on supply and demand existing in the market process as most of the market needs today is towards imports and the recent increase lead to increased demand for the dollar. "

He pointed out that "the economic situation in the country is affected by what is happening in the Iraqi street, and what affects the political and security process."
 The Iraqi market has seen a rise in the dollar's exchange rate against one dinar during the last two days where he arrived arrived in 1275 dinars 

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum