Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga

Go down

Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga Empty Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga

Post by Levitations Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Kurdish lawmaker confirms the determination of America to pay salaries of the Peshmerga 424584519

Deputy from the Kurdistan Coalition America 's intention to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga forces because of the financial crisis in the Kurdistan region.

He Hakhuan Abdullah told all of Iraq [where] "brought us the suffering of the Peshmerga to the US embassy there and was focused than before to pay their salaries after the visit of a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government to the US Embassy and discussed the payment of Peshmerga dues because we often we addressed the federal government to no avail."

He said " the Peshmerga forces are fighting today is part of the Iraqi defense system , " referring to "the existence of conviction among government Alammerakh need to pay or mitigate part of the suffering of the provincial government to pay their salaries."

it was a high - ranking official in President Barack Obama 's administration, it was revealed , according to US newspaper the intention of the administration to secure urgent aid to the Peshmerga forces ' salaries.

the [World Street Journal] the US, on Monday, said the Obama administration is in the process of securing emergency aid to the Kurdistan Regional Government regarding the payment of salaries of the Peshmerga package, after showing her that failure to secure the salaries of troops will affect the war that led the United States against al Daash terrorism, pointing out that " the financial crisis in the Kurdistan region and delayed salaries of the Peshmerga Exchange, and quoted a senior official in President Barack Obama 's administration as saying," We can not abandon the Peshmerga forces, if they have a crisis, it will affect the battle Daash against, especially with the approach of the liberation of Mosul. "

SOURCE

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum