Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Dinar RV according to Jayzze

5 posters

Go down

The Dinar RV according to Jayzze Empty The Dinar RV according to Jayzze

Post by Troyboy Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:52 am

With all the bs about tony, sterling group and the rest of the scam artists you are all missing one huge one. Dinar Recaps. They are letting all these gurus spew all there blatant lies to the gullible sheep and if you call them out for proof they will never have the balls to print your comment.

Here is a perfect example. Today Million Day states if iraq does not finish all the things needed by the beginning of March they will not rv till next year. I wrote in the comment section where does it state this.

They never would print this. Raising their currency and joing the WTO are 2 completly different issues. Mark my words, come the beginning of March and Iraq has not finished their act of getting it together, MillionDay  will say its coming soon.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Dinar RV according to Jayzze Empty Re: The Dinar RV according to Jayzze

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:07 am

Of course she will ... she always does. Nor do I know of any informed, thinking person who honestly expects to see anything happen March 1st, or April 1st, or May 1st or .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Dinar RV according to Jayzze 2805820865  The Dinar RV according to Jayzze 2805820865  The Dinar RV according to Jayzze 2805820865  The Dinar RV according to Jayzze 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:19 am

Troyboy wrote:With all the bs about tony, sterling group and the rest of the scam artists you are all missing one huge one. Dinar Recaps. They are letting all these gurus spew all there blatant lies to the gullible sheep and if you call them out for proof they will never have the balls to print your comment.

Here is a perfect example. Today Million Day states if iraq does not finish all the things needed by the beginning of March they will not rv till next year. I wrote in the comment section where does it state this.

They never would print this. Raising their currency and joing the WTO are 2 completly different issues. Mark my words, come the beginning of March and Iraq has not finished their act of getting it together, MillionDay  will say its coming soon.

Dinar Recaps and their agenda has indeed been explored here.

Dinar Recaps
Novice
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze Stars9
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze 27154-57

The Dinar RV according to Jayzze Empty
The Dinar RV according to Jayzze EmptySubject: Re: Just Who is Mountain Goat?   The Dinar RV according to Jayzze EmptyMon 9 Mar - 0:55The Dinar RV according to Jayzze Icon_post_quote_en

I will repeat myself.  Dinar Recaps is not Mnt Goat, or any other guru.

Dinar Recaps simply posts what is sent to us, and what we find elsewhere.  Nothing is from Dinar Recaps.

°º♥º°¨¨¨¨°º♥º°¨¨¨¨°º♥º°¨¨¨¨°º♥º°
www.DinarRecaps.com
https://www.dinardaily.net/t41573-just-who-is-mountain-goat

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:45 am

What was meant by the above post was when people that put their thoughts on D.Recaps, it is to the discretion of what and when they want to put it out there for others to see- But, ask Kevind53, Jayzze, or myself just how many times we have sent articles, questions, and general ideas over there, and they will NOT print it, But, if it is a lie, or, feel good fuzzy buzz in others minds, they will print the information- We have been there countless times to inquire about what others have brought for info, or bring OUR info, questions and ideas over there and they won't print it-Unless it follows exactly their agenda,what they think and want to hear, they have issues with the truth, and will leave you hanging every time- They are as bad, if not worse, than some of the guru idiots that everyone seems to lap up, and that, people, is a damn shame-We all need to keep these so called info idiots out of here, and get this site back to the way it was back 5 years ago- We aren't getting anywhere bringing up the past, or regurgitating other gurus lies and deceit,or making people feel worse than what they already do and at this point, I do believe EVERYONE by now gets the picture of how this all came about, and I think it is high time this stuff was laid to rest, same old, same old day in and day out- There are other things to talk about and explore, the gurus and what they are or were is irrelevant-Let's move on, and forward, and forget about the past- Just saying- Now you can all start retaliating, and throwing rocks, but that isn't going to change anything, whatsoever- There, I've said my piece-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:52 am

Hmmmmmm, I was led to believe by Dinar Recaps that they "recap" what is sent to them.  I see above, "Dinar Recaps simply posts what is sent to us, and what we find elsewhere.  Nothing is from Dinar Recaps." that I may be wrong?

Which is it Recaps?  Do you print what people send in or do you recap it and then print it?  Split hairs?  Not really, because in recapping something you are then expressing your opinion - that is correct - in that it is your opinion of what they said based upon what you picked from the original text.

That being the case, the posters meaning may become skewed into your way of thinking or opining depending upon the context of which the post ends up.  Makes us wonder, especially when you will not print some posts (posters) at your own choosing.  Biased, you are.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum