Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.

+2
kenmor
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  Empty Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Yosef ~ Intel 2-17-16

February 17, 2016 at 11:07pm

Intel

We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour. 

Still waiting on the private group bank redemption 800# release. 

This weekend US bank memos were handed out telling executive staff to be ready to exchange as early as Wednesday 2.17 through Sunday 2.21.

5,500 off site redemption centers and select banks are ready to receive redeemers, growing to 40,000 bank branches publicly after the private group redemptions are complete.

New ATMs were delivered. 
New USN physical currency was delivered and is currently available. 
New digital gold backed TRNs are live worldwide (back screens).
Old USD notes will be exchanged 1:1 for new USN currency (front screens).

Current back screen rates (WF brokerage screens as of 8 PM, Tuesday):

1 ZIM = 0.65 USN
1 VND = 4.89 USN
1 IQD = 7.22 USN

ZIM redemption face value adjustments: 
Trillion notes lop off 6 zeros (then multiply by rate)
Billions notes lop off 3 zeros (then multiply by rate)
Millions notes no zero lop off (then multiply by rate; i.e. redeem at face value)

There are no limits to how much you can redeem. 

Higher contract rates are available if you're willing to leave your money with a redemption bank for a period of time. The longer you leave it with the bank, the higher the contract rate. 

Also, the more currency you are redeeming, the higher contract rates you will be offered. Non Disclosure Agreements will accompany all contract rate terms. So there are a few negotiating variables. Be prepared.

As mentioned in previous updates, the longer the public was made to wait the higher the Chinese drove up starting redemption rates. Guess it paid to be patient:)

Bank redemption 800#s will be sent out via email and tweets. Please wait for the 800#s to come out before approaching the banks, most tellers and branch managers just don't know. 

Trust that you'll have plenty of time to redeem, so take your time. Go slow. Pray for guidance if you get lost. Stay quiet after your redemption appointment. Choose your core professional team methodically. Remember humility is strength, and most of all protect your redeemed principal and live off your earned interest!

Best of luck. Pay if forward. Service over self
God is with us

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  Empty Re: Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Wow Yosef hit EVERY DINAR CLICHE in ONE POST!  Good for you YOSEF!  You will be a GURU BEFORE YOU KNOW IT !!!

Get a dictionary with your RV earnings so you can study your spelling words.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  Empty Re: Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.

Post by kenmor Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:38 pm

And may I ask, what do you have to back this info ,where did you get this info from?
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:35 pm

You would have to ask Yosef.  I just brought this his from another site.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Yosef starts with garbage and goes down hill from there. I have to agree totally with Ponee on this one, she nailed it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865  Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865  Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865  Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:25 pm

He will probably reincarnate himself as the next hot intel newby!  That seems to be hip in dinarland these days!!  lol
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:32 pm

The 21st came and left us with no bells ringing AGAIN - Stop predicting - You do not know and none of your intel does!!!!  This is top rank info and I can guarantee you that this info will NEVER leak to your connections in CBI. GOI WF, government.....etc...etc.......etc....!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  Avatar?id=1592445&m=75&t=1452365373hebiam wrote
9m ago
You know I thought about Yosef quitting yesterday...he may have said too much telling us about Justice Scalia being alive. He may have been asked to stop talking.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Don't worry, Justice Scalia is dead, as in door nail, so that can't be it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865  Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865  Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865  Yosef says - We are very close. Immanent even. And moving irreversibly closer by the hour.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Here we go with those memo's again lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Well this clown fits right in.  He captured it all the first time out.  Makes you wonder if this is something that was planned or just happened.  I'd bet NOTHING in his post was accurate nor was it real.  I mean the IQD = 7 something USN?  What the hell is a USN?  To my knowledge it is USD as nothing has been done to change it.  Mercy where do these clowns come from?

Barnum and Bailey:   Come one come all, step right up.  Give a read on the latest in Iraqi RV news.  What? Oh, sorry it's the same old saw only a different voice?  Should have known.  FORGET IT FOLKS, enjoy the midway.  Popcorn, peanuts ......... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum