Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve

+8
EddieB
globalbiz
choeau
revalued824
Dr. Linda
charity
Ironfire13
TheBeav
12 posters

Go down

Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve Empty Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve

Post by TheBeav Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve
09/05/2011

7:29 PM [scotti g] I need to make an addendum to comments I have made over the last several days. I misunderstood some of the information I heard. It does not negate where we are at, just the specifics of what happened on 1 September. I thought I heard a source to have said the information was going live into the global system. MY BAD! I am really upset with myself for not getting better clarification of the actual events. I still believe we are right where we are supposed to be. We are awaiting current information from Iraq right now. I remain most optimistic that we are in a very narrow window. The currency was not loaded into the global system Thursday last. I will be happy to answer a few questions with my buddy Bear so fire away!

7:31 PM [bear5642] WELL I HAVE SPOKEN TO SCOTTIG AND HAVE INFORMED HIM THAT WE ARE AWAITING MY CONTACTS TO CALL ON 2 ITEMS : ARE PEOPLE IN IRAQ CASHING OUT LARGE NOTES FOR SMALLER ONE AND HAS MY BUSINESS CONTACT BEEN TOLD TO STOP USEING S DOLLARS INHIS BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS BOTH OF THEM DID ANSWER THE PHONES WHEN WE CALLED HOWEVER SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK WITH US YOU MUST REALIZE IT IS 3:30 AM tUESDAY IN IRAQ

7:33 PM [scotti g] I do think with the activity we have been witnessing and are hearing that there is definitly activity going on in the background....Is it Maliki (not likely) but there may be some things [you are absolutely correct Bear -- globally]...more coming

7:37 PM [bear5642] I WILL NOT GO AGAINST ANYBODY INTEL IN THIS ROOM AND IM NOT HERE TO DEBATE JUST A FEW DAYS EITHER THE ARTIC;ES CLEARLY STATE IRAQ'S INTENTION

7:37 PM [scotti g] GAcavegirl Honestly... I have been on a minute by minute window for awhile. I am hearing of some very interesting things for Tuesday but I am not 100% sold. I believe that we need to be patient. PATIENT....! Reading the tea leaves here
requires a forensic degree in political gamesmanship!

7:38 PM [bear5642] IT WILL BE ANYWHERE AROUND 3.41 - 3.78

7:39 PM [scotti g] bear5642 I agree with that $ figure. I do beileve it might fudge... a little higher possibly to no higher than $4.22 +/-

Read More button on right
7:39 PM [bear5642] I AHVE CONFORMED THAT IRAQ HAS MADE THE DECISION TO RV AND HAVE ALWAYS SAID WE ARE WAITING FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE RV

7:40 PM [GAcavegirl] [Sprinkles] scotti g and bear5642 have you been able to share you information with Okie today, is this week now out of the question for our window?
7:40 PM [bear5642] SPRINKLES THSI WEEK IN STILL IN

7:41 PM [scotti g] TiffanyDinar GAcavegirl --1st not sure about the deadline. I am not so sure that that might not have been another smoke screen......Yes I have spoken with Okie and he is sitting on his hands!!!!

7:41 PM [bear5642] IT CAN BE TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY

7:42 PM [scotti g] Absolutely we can see it tomorrow. I am hopeful that I get a call from my banker around 7am

7:43 PM [GAcavegirl] [CAP1] Did Okie base his statement of Europe cashing in today on intel received from you Scotti g ?
7:43 PM [scotti g] no GAcavegirl

7:43 PM [TiffanyDinar] [dessybug] Since Iraq basically is having this meeting in London on Sept 7th and 8th do you believe the rv will be by then?
7:44 PM [scotti g] TiffanyDinar Big sign there! I have felt that we would see it before then for obvious reasons. I still think we might!!!!

7:46 PM [scotti g] I believe that this mining conference in London is a big tell. Iraq wants to bring 40-80 billion more investments in and they need to be seen as viable. I believe all the activity and news articles about the currency changes is most important. We can and should be happy to see these things.

7:47 PM [GAcavegirl] [superbiz] bear 5642 I am not trying to be a smart a** but I dont know how to ask this. I know we are to expect 80-90% misinformation. Are u pretty confident that your contacts are on the mark with intel?
7:48 PM [bear5642] SUPREBIZ ABSOLUTELY A GREAT QUESTION AND ONE OF MY CONTACTS COULD LOOSE HIS LIFE OVER THIS INTEL

7:50 PM [scotti g] One of my sources in the Parliament is saying that things are moving nicely! What does that mean? I guess just what it says! We have been told we are at the end of this process for awhile now and I believe that this is true. Not quick enough to my time table but they didn't give me the trigger!

7:51 PM [bear5642] YES WE WOULD NOT COME IN HERE TO PUMP ANYBODY AND I WPOULD BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT GIVING ANY FALSE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW. MY SOURCES HAVE NO REASON TO LIE AND ARE TAKING HUGE RISK TO CALL ME

7:51 PM [scotti g] We are doing the best we can to obtain the most accurate information. When it is not accurate then we correct it as quickly as possible and attempt to get the real skinny!

7:53 PM [bear5642] IT IS NOW ABOUT 4AM IN IRAQ AND MY CALL WILL PROBABLY COME AROUND MIDNIGHT WHICH I WILL ANSWER AND GET OUT OF BED AND COME IN AND SAY WHAT HE ASY AFTER I CALL SCOTTIG FIRST

7:53 PM [scotti g] I honestly believe we are very close. I personally am basing this on the information I am receiving. It this information is BS then I will give it up and sit on my hands......until!

7:53 PM [TiffanyDinar] [juicelady] Do you believe that Allawi's appointment has to be announced before the RV with go global as someone said today?
7:54 PM [bear5642] JUICELADY IT IS SHABIBIB HANDS

7:57 PM [bigtim] what happened to this is a rung bell that cannot be unrung or we cannot stop this/??? I guess someone did????????????????????
7:57 PM [bear5642] BIGTIM IT IS RUNG WHICH MEANS THEY AHVE MADE A DECISION NOW THEY MUST RELEASE THAT DECISION BY TAKING THE NEXT STEP WHICH IS A GLOBAL ACTIVATION OF THE RV

7:59 PM [bear5642] IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANYTHING TO BRING BRING IT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE COME AND CONTRADICT WHAT HAS ALREDAY HAPPENED EXCEPT A GLOBAL RELEASE

8:00 PM [mommymyers79] [Rockin'RV] scottyg or bear....I know that the cabinette of parliment has OK'd the RV, however, I can't find any articles that indicate Parliment has voted on it 3 times...Where can I find those articles? tx
8:01 PM [scotti g] mommymyers79 I do not believe that is necessary. They have given full authorization to release it. Bear and I both have contacts who heard it happen!

8:01 PM [scotti g] mommymyers79 I do not believe that is necessary. They have given full authorization to release it. Bear and I both have contacts who heard it happen!
8:03 PM [bear5642] I KNEW IT WOULD NOT BE ANNOUNCED TILL THIS WEEK SOME ONE TOTALLY MISUNDERSTAOOD THAT INFORMATION

8:04 PM [bear5642] OK OPEN THE BOOARD ENEOUGH OF THIS
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve Empty Re: Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve

Post by Ironfire13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Bear and ScottiG don't sound as confident as they did 24-72 hours ago. As I read the article, it came across as if they were kind of hoping and guessing. I sure hope I'm wrong,. but it feels like a lot of air has been taken out of the RV's sail.. I'm guessing we need Parliament to get back tonight and give their thumbs up on "HCL" and "Lifting of the 000's". If that has to be read 3-times, this may still be a couple weeks out.. I hope I'm wrong..

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve Empty Re: Bear5642 and Scotti G Chat Mon. Eve

Post by charity Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm with you and all points. The case of the 'RV'...is still on many minds. Will continue to be on many minds,Duh!
But ScottiG and Bear are doing their level best, and I appreciate it. All the intel they give along with all the other sources...well you are the judge. They are doing what they can to give these peeps some comfort in knowing their 'dinar' is not a no no. I am always surprised at the intel Okie gives and the minute he's off the board...in comes the doubt...HELLO!!!! People are in need of constant reassurance on this rv. When your trust is in God all things will come in to place. God is not holding this back! People have their own will....Iraq. BUT..God can give you peace in your heart to know that all is well. ...and OKIE will give you a piece of knowing that Iraq will come thru, because of his connections. Okie Knows God and obviously God knows Okie....God is not a man that he should lie....

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:21 am

To Charity -- Excellent post and great advice! You are right on target!! OKIE has always said that there would be much misinformation (lies) during the last phases of the RV, and this is what we are experiencing now.

But, as Dinarians, we should stand fast, refuse to be negative, and REALIZE that our confidence is in the Lord, in the history of past RV's, in the good and proven information that has been given by good men -- OKIE, Dewey, Poppy2, Rich Queen, Tony, Bulldog, Bluwolf, etc., -- in the treaties and contracts from the UST, the Pres. Order 13303, in the honorable words of Dr. Shabibi, in the IMF, the WTO, the UN, the CBI, the BIS, and in THE PLAN, as developed by George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and others. We must not give in to doubts and fears., but be strong in our knowledge of our investment.

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of POWER, and of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND!!"

Iraq cannot go on much longer without revaluing their currency, and IT WILL BE DONE SOON!!! The confidence lies in the Holy Spirit's witness to your spirit, and you knew that this was a good investment when you studied the FACTS!! Life is not easy, but God will see us through.

:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revalued824 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 am

Just wondering (and hoping!) That Bear rcvd the phone call he was expecting around midnight..Maybe he is on a conference call with ScottiG right now and we will see something soon from him, as he stated earlier tonight in his post??
Here's hoping...
☀
revalued824
revalued824

Back to top Go down

Post by choeau Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 am

Im hoping to i have to write a check for mom tommrrow to stop forclouser

choeau

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 am

Ironfire13 wrote:Bear and ScottiG don't sound as confident as they did 24-72 hours ago. As I read the article, it came across as if they were kind of hoping and guessing. I sure hope I'm wrong,. but it feels like a lot of air has been taken out of the RV's sail.. I'm guessing we need Parliament to get back tonight and give their thumbs up on "HCL" and "Lifting of the 000's". If that has to be read 3-times, this may still be a couple weeks out.. I hope I'm wrong..

They have all been hoping and guessing since this ride started, now is no different and they are all as clueless as we are....JMO...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 am

revalued824 wrote:Just wondering (and hoping!) That Bear rcvd the phone call he was expecting around midnight..Maybe he is on a conference call with ScottiG right now and we will see something soon from him, as he stated earlier tonight in his post??
Here's hoping...
☀

So what ever happened to Bear's phone call at midnight?

As usual we are left hanging with no updates? :?: :?: :?:
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:10 am

EddieB wrote:
revalued824 wrote:Just wondering (and hoping!) That Bear rcvd the phone call he was expecting around midnight..Maybe he is on a conference call with ScottiG right now and we will see something soon from him, as he stated earlier tonight in his post??
Here's hoping...
☀

So quick to jump on them huh? here is the link to your answer. Notice it was posted a full HOUR before your comment Wink

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t5171-sep-6-9am-cst-bear-awaiting-calls

9:01 AM CST [bear5642] OK I CANNOT STAY LONG AT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME WATER DAMAGE FROM IRENE IN OUR NEW FACILITY THAT IS TO OPEN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I DID NOT GET ANY CALLS LAST NIGHT FROM EITHER ONE OF MY CONTACTS AND ONE OF MY CONTACTS WAS INVITED TO A BARBEQUE WITH HIS CONGRESSMAN YESTERDAY WHO ARE BOTH INVESTED AND IM AWAITING CALLS FROM ALL 3 TODAY. THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG AND THIS CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME FROM TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY SORRY NO QUESTIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SWEET QUEEN" HAVE A BLESSED AND JOYFUL BIRTHDAY GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE

9:02 AM [bear5642] I WILL COME BACK AS SOON AS IM CONTACTED GREAT ARTICLES ARE STILL SURFACING ABOUT IRAQ TODAY
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
EddieB wrote:
Here's hoping...
☀

So quick to jump on them huh? here is the link to your answer. Notice it was posted a full HOUR before your comment Wink

9:01 AM CST [bear5642] OK I CANNOT STAY LONG AT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME WATER DAMAGE FROM IRENE IN OUR NEW FACILITY THAT IS TO OPEN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I DID NOT GET ANY CALLS LAST NIGHT FROM EITHER ONE OF MY CONTACTS AND ONE OF MY CONTACTS WAS INVITED TO A BARBEQUE WITH HIS CONGRESSMAN YESTERDAY WHO ARE BOTH INVESTED AND IM AWAITING CALLS FROM ALL 3 TODAY. THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG AND THIS CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME FROM TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY SORRY NO QUESTIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SWEET QUEEN" HAVE A BLESSED AND JOYFUL BIRTHDAY GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE

9:02 AM [bear5642] I WILL COME BACK AS SOON AS IM CONTACTED GREAT ARTICLES ARE STILL SURFACING ABOUT IRAQ TODAY

Well I sit corrected! LOL .....But instead of posting in this thread a whole new thread was started! So there lies the problem. Thanks for the post!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am

All the News articals coming out of Iraq are positive, but nobody really knows anything over here is the US. In my opinion they (The powers at be) are still trying to shake the speculators as part of the deleting the three zeros process, then a "Suckers Rate" in hopes to get the rest of the large notes, which most will run and cash in, afterwards the RV?RI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Thank the Lord that Parliament is back and had their first session last night. I really think we need to watch for Parliament to APPROVE bothe the "HCL" and "Lifting of the 000's", which both bills are in front of them now. There are a couple great CBI news articles that came out this morning, under "News" on www.dinardaddy.com. Check 'em out they'll give you a little peace of mind. Peace & GO RV...

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm

I really do feel sorry for the "Guru's" out there. With all of their "intel" that they are simply passing along, they are really exposing themselves!!! With all of the desperate people out there losing their homes and simply hoping that the dinar is going to save their families, I would not want to be in any of their shoes. People have been held accountable for much, much less!

God bless you all.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

BigDaddy Tim??? THAT was one of the more despicable responses I have ever read! Hold these people responsible for the choices I make??? You make? He or She or THEY make???

Last time I looked, I had big girl panties in my drawer! I'm SURE that yours fit you, also!

I promise to provide 'adult' diapers to those who have to BLAME everyone else for their own choices!

Good Grief! Everyone needs to get a grip! Take a walk, read a book, play solitaire or visit friends or family! DO something productive! You'll feel much better!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Now, now Angel7, bigdaddy Tim does have a valid point. When you own a forum or any internet site and you are giving or relaying information to the public, then there is a certain level of ownership and accountability. At some point the guru's are going to be called out due to the levels of "confirmations" they have relayed. I really think the OOM forum is the best out there, but please note that balance in these forums is what makes them great. If everyone just sat back, accepted information and never called out the person/people giving wrong/bad or false information, then the boards wouldn't have near the value. After this last weekends hype, I really feel that people "can be" and "are" frustrated. It is acceptable. Not trying to beat on you in any way, but please understand and respect the views of others.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 pm

EddieB wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
EddieB wrote:
Here's hoping...
☀

Well I sit corrected! LOL .....But instead of posting in this thread a whole new thread was started! So there lies the problem. Thanks for the post!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The chats are always posted in new threads. ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 pm

therealbutterfly,

Are you OK? Did the thrashing hurt? LOL!!

It seams that you have really angered EddieB!

Don't worry, life goes on!

Now if we can just get the darn RV moving!

Have a wonderful Day!
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum