Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM

2 posters

Go down

Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM Empty Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM

Post by hhammer Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Sounds very positive, but if i tried to be more elusive and esoteric in answering these questions I couldn't....

Is it really necessary to still withold purportedly crtical information, especially regarding the rate?????????????

Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM
09/05/2011 4:36 PM [GAcavegirl] [blessedinohio] I also wondered about Europe and whether there is a rate visible anywhere, plus wondered about anyone's thoughts on the family that lost their Dinar in the fire - I would be among the first to donate, but don't know how to confirm the story...
4:37 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl : OHIO; NO RATES AT THIS TIME. & CAN ANYONE DOCUMENT DETAILS ON THE FAMILY? TKY!

4:38 PM [GAcavegirl] [ardo] Bulldog75, in your guess, when is it coming and at what rate? ardo has closed his/her private message window. [ardo] Bulldog75, If we do not get caught up in the details, what else is there? ardo has closed his/her private message window.
4:39 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; ARDO; ANSWER: ITS COMING AS WE SPEAK; OTHER IS CLASSIFIED NOW. LIPS SEALED ON RATE.

4:39 PM [GAcavegirl] [1biz4u] Ask is it possible still to see by tuesday? RV 1biz4u has closed his/her private message window.
4:40 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl : I LIKE THE NUMBER 24. ITS JUST A LOVELY #.

4:43 PM [GAcavegirl] [mason10] Can you ask what "Time for lunch" means? And also what status is per posts yesterday that Europe would see today? TY mason10 has closed his/her private message window. [mason10] Can you please ask what 'time for lunch' means? And also what status is per posts yesterday that Europe would see today? Are we still on track for tomorrow RV/Cash in? mason10 has closed his/her private message window. [mason10] Can you please ask Bulldog75 what he means by 'as we speak'? What's the timing in his opinion and why was it not evident in Europe per OKIE yesterday? Thank you.

4:45 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; LETS NOT GET CAUGHT ON DETAILS. ARE WE HAVING A HOLIDAY OR WHAT? TKY! OK; BUT BEING A NICE GUY: 1.) % (IN THAT CATEGORY ONLY) INVOLVE FACTS, EVENTS, CIRCUMSTANCES, INTEL, FORECASTS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE; MANY DETAILS. THAT SECTION IS STATISTICAL AND MEANT TO BE. 2.)OTHER IS CLASSIFIED; NOT AVAILABLE IN THE WANT ADS EITHER. TKY.

Read More button on right

4:44 PM [asells] Bulldog75 Could you please explain the 24?? WE are getting lots of questions
4:44 PM [pasta] 24 hrs
4:47 PM [Bulldog75] asells : 24 ............CLOCK . ITS NOT AN IQD QUESTION; ITS AN IQ QUESTION..

4:47 PM [Rose] [msdivastyle] I wanted to know if email alerts will still be sent out to members once it RV
4:48 PM [Bulldog75] Rose ; MSD ANSWER; WHO IS SSENDING EMAILS? TRY DINAR RECAPS. SHE GOOD AT THAT!

4:47 PM [GAcavegirl] [jm44] Question for Bulldog..I understand that you can't give up secret info but can you at least tell us if the rate is over $3.68?asells
4:50 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; JM44; THATS CLASSIFIED. BUT; YOU WILL SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT.

4:49 PM [GAcavegirl] [dawg41] could you ask bulldog75 how confident are they about tomorrow for and RV. thank you for your timePS 24 my fav # too
4:51 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; DAWG41; I HAVE A SPECIFIC LUNCH DATE TOMORROW. I JUST LOVE BAKED FRIES. NOT THAT GREASY KID STUFF.

:50 PM [GAcavegirl] [soonerfan] Bulldog don't use that word LUNCH loosly. we take that as something else in here
4:52 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; SOONERFAN; WELL, I GUESS THT MEANS SOONER, RATHER THAN LATER, NO?

:52 PM [GAcavegirl] [BGRED] bulldog, thanks for your time today, is the rate and time still as expectedd or shall we batton down the hatches for another rough winter? [BGRED] can you ask bulldog, Why is all of this information "secret" if Iraq if "Publicly" RVing their currency?
4:53 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; BGRED; OK YOU GIVE THE ANSWER. MY WINTER LOOKS GOOD HERE.

4:53 PM [GAcavegirl] [dmama] Bulldog75, just want to confirm that does "It's coming" and "24" hours mean cash in tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm asking for clarification because I have a reserve to pay off this Friday the 9th...thank you Smile
4:54 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl DMAAMA; GET THOSE RESERVES PAID ASAP. PLS. TKY.

4:54 PM [GAcavegirl] [dbdinar] Riddle Me This Mr Bulldog..If I buy reserves in the morning will I be able to eat them in the afternoon?
4:55 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; THE QUESTION IS ; DO YOU WANT FRENCH FRIES WITH THAT? I JUST LOVE THOSE BAKED FF. TKY.

4:57 PM [Bulldog75] WE ARE A HAPPY GROUP HERE; LETS LAY SOME GROUND RULES QUICKLY. FOR YOUR HEALTH AND PROSPERITY, WHEN YOU GIVE 10% OF YOUR GROSS BACK TO HIS KINGDOM, WILL YOU RECEIVE BACK 40X THAT IN WEALTH, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS? ANSWER IS YES.

4:58 PM [Bulldog75] ATTITUDE AND THANKFULNESS WE MUST HAVE TO CONTINUE TO PROSPER AND BE HAPPY.

4:57 PM [GAcavegirl] [okjhawk] Bulldog have you talked with Okie today and are his dogs still on point? okjhawk has closed his/her private message window. okjhawk has closed his/her private message window.
4:58 PM [Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; OKJ; CLASSIFIED.

4:59 PM [Bulldog75] SUMMARY BEFORE WE GO:

5:00 PM [Bulldog75] YOUR GIFTS FROM THE KING OF KINGS COMES NOW. DETAILS ARE UNIMPORTANT.

5:02 PM [Bulldog75] ITS TIME TO BE YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. OUR LIVES DO NOT REST ON $$$ ALONE. HIS GIFT OF CURRENCY RVD; IS ACTUALLY ABOUT THIS LOVE FOR YOU. ACCEPT THE LOVE AND THE GIFTS.. YOU ARE CHOSEN.

hhammer

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 Mon afternoon on OOM Empty Tomorrow is the day!!!!

Post by rvnow55 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

I have some really i mean some really good intel coming from a secure source in iraq!!!! i wish i can tell you but i promise not to say but i assure you will be happy tomorrow. i cant give out dates but when it happens remember this post and remember that i told you first....

im just kidding. but sounds like every other post, right?

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum