Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Guru? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

New Guru?

3 posters

Go down

New Guru? Empty Re: New Guru?

Post by power123 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 am

Today starts a ‘ window of possibility ’ favoured by the ASN (any second now) persuasion gurus – 15th -18th January.

A long weekend has always been considered as the ideal time to release the RV/GCR (Revaluation/Global Currency Reset). This weekend is followed by a Federal holiday on Monday in the USA – ‘ The Martin Luther King Day ‘.

The Chinese, in executing their Plan ‘B’, to bring the RV/GCR to a head - to make it happen - have engineered the falling oil price and the Stock Markets to expose the derivatives that have been responsible for many of the global financial ills.

Another indicator highlighted by some, is the presence of oil tankers in the vicinity of the Iran ports waiting for the sanctions to be lifted on Iran, so that they can implement a RI (Reinstatement) of their exchange rate to the rate that existed before the sanctions were imposed. This is due on the 18th January if all goes to plan.

ZAP reported this week that the project funding he is waiting for was delayed due to a technicality but had now been cleared for release next week. Similarly the redemption/ compensation funds for the Historical Assets/Bonds were to be released also next week. We received confirmation from a direct source that the funds would be released for the Historic Bonds also next week.

The funding for the project funding, Historic Bonds redemptions and the RV/GCR all come from the same source.

It is further rumoured that Iraq has passed more laws and loaded their International debit cards with Iraqi Dinars at a rate of 3.71. This has been said many times, only to be seen to have not happened. This time however, with the pressure of impending competition from Iran and the fact that Iraq is putting their International investment bonds back on the market next week, it could be true.

If you have the time and wish to learn more, here is the Jan 13, 2016 recorded WSOMN call with Martha and Iko Ward as guests: https://fccdl.in/kb1VLZDJA Very informative and highly recommended 
Currency Corner (CC)

Rates from Guru Martha – 

TAKE STRICTLY AS RUMOUR /PLACEHOLDER RATES

(Placeholder = a rate that is not yet specified but may occupy that place later)

RATES 

IRAQI DINAR - 3.90 - 8.49 INTERNATIONAL, CONTRACT 8.50- 38- 

VEITNAMESE DONG - STREET .47 - 2.71, HIGH CONTRACT 2.72 - 20, 5-6 SPECIAL RATE, (we are not sure what this final rate refers to)

ZIMBABWE ZIM - 0.4 TO 0.14 INTERNATIONAL, CONTRACT 0.15 - 0.22, 

INDONESIA RIPIAH - 1.05 INTERNATIONAL PLUS CONTRACT UP TO $9

I DON'T KNOW AFGANISTAN RATE. 

THINK ESPECIALLY WITH ZIM SHOULD BE HIGHER. 

IRANIAN RIAL 3.21 ON REINSTATEMENT COULD BE HIGHER

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New Guru? Empty New Guru?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:21 am

No RV/RI, no GCR, no project funds or historical bonds. The ZIM has actually never existed. Zap has been reporting delays for technical reasons every couple of weeks for months now. If it's not a "technical" problem, it's rats in the corn crib, bad guys threw a wrench into the works, or some such crap.

The proper ISO code for Zimbabwe was the ZWD, then it was re-denominated to the ZWN, ZWR, and finally the ZWL before it use was suspended in April of 2009. Since then all trade has been carried out in foreign currencies, primarily the USD. In September of last year, Zimbabwe completed the demonetization of the ZWL. It no longer has ANY value.

Neither Martha or IKO have a clue what they are saying, but just spout regurgitated guru gibberish.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Guru? 2805820865  New Guru? 2805820865  New Guru? 2805820865  New Guru? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

New Guru? Empty Re: New Guru?

Post by Chaz Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Thanks Kevind53,people need to realize that ignorance is not there friend,as well the need to recognize that the gurus are not there friends also.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum