Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?

+3
Toby1
Ssmith
Troyboy
7 posters

Go down

Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  Empty Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?

Post by Troyboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:We will Tweet (and email) a message if it is especially ground breaking if we feel that our Twitter Followers would want such a message.

If this is true, why didn't they post about TNT TONY and his trial and prison sentence? That was ground breaking news in the land of dinarians.

Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  Empty Re: Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Could it be possible that DINAR RECAPS has an AGENDA???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  Empty Re: Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?

Post by Troyboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Naawww, couldn't be
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:37 pm

I don't know about Dinar Recaps, because i Don't go to that trashy website. I don't miss it either!
Does anyone know where Tony is? I was living my life and missed the post that said what prison he is living in?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:04 pm

He hasn't gone in yet.  But he should have to report any day now!  Can't Wait!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Troyboy wrote:
Dinar Recaps wrote:We will Tweet (and email) a message if it is especially ground breaking if we feel that our Twitter Followers would want such a message.

If this is true, why didn't they post about TNT TONY and his trial and prison sentence? That was ground breaking news in the land of dinarians.

Notice the only replies that Dinar Recaps will allow to be posted are the ones that praise the gurus? 

No matter how idiotic the posts are.....flashing back bank screens, Iraqi people dancing in the street, etc., you can't say anything other than WOO-HOO, GO RV!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Makes one wonder if Dinar Recaps is doing something illegal.  Maybe they are abetting the fraud?  Sure seems likely that something smells awful with that site.  Would it not be interesting if they site owners joined Tony in his luxury hotel (spell that prison)?  Something is not particularly correct over there as of it were correct they would allow posts other than the ones they do now.  They hid behind the negative posting veil for years - they allow only what agrees with the fraudulent people who continue to post unbelievable things (planes landing, trains coming into the station, RV happening/imminent/done etc. 

Basically they are the hype channel - you know the one that the 'roos use to get the bait out there for the dealers to wriggle under the poor unsuspecting potential investor.  Yep, losers, all. One would have to believe that they are somehow involved in the skull duggery, if not on the edge of it all the time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:19 pm

aksafeone.....  You mentioned abetting the fraud.  Did you happen to take a look at what I posted earlier today? 

https://www.dinardaily.net/t50242-1-5-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland 

Every single one of those posts was taken from Dinar Recaps.

For the last five years they have been posting utter BS from these scumbags.  They are damn sure every bit as accountable as the gurus for all the lives THEY HAVE ruined. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:14 pm

ss:  I have been reqading their BS for more than 7 years and it all seems like the same thing regurgitated time after time after time.  The pukes seem to not have an original thought in their heads as they take more or less the same lies and manipulate the information any way they choose and presto they are an instant success (NOT).

As to the legalities:  the abatement comes in as the web site provides the platform for the fraud to be propagated.  Like for instance if YOU were to lead someone to ME and I would perpetrate a fraud upon that person.  Of course there could also be abatement after the fact also as is the case of some of the 'roos.  BUT, one has to have the law enforcement people do their job and right now it looks like the U.S. Justice and Treasury Depts. are more interested in Mr. Obamas get the guns program than in doing their jobs to stop crime in America.  One would get the impression that being a tax paying, law abiding American is a crime (should that American own a gun).  Amazing!!  WELL, what can one say?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 am

If you follow you know

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:01 pm

ssmith wrote:
Troyboy wrote:

Notice the only replies that Dinar Recaps will allow to be posted are the ones that praise the gurus? 

No matter how idiotic the posts are.....flashing back bank screens, Iraqi people dancing in the street, etc., you can't say anything other than WOO-HOO, GO RV!!!

I've been over at Dinar Recaps today (thank me for the web clicks) and all the comments seem to praise the Guru's. No one comments about the facts being wrong. Hmmm.

Why didn't Dinar Recaps post about TNT TONY and his trial?  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Think about WHY they won't post ANYTHING that comes from us, let alone Tony, because it isn't all warm and fuzzy, and sugar coated, in a sickening way, and it's all bullshit that they are interested in, anyway-Assholes at their finest!! They need to be shut down, seriously- The Feds are monitoring their site anyway- The clock is ticking, and I don't mean 'Timex' Twisted Evil affraid affraid waiting sorry -
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum