Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ADJOURNMENT TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! Empty ADJOURNMENT TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 am

Meeting of the Council of Representatives
Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Raised the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Monday, the ninth meeting of the Council next Tuesday, with a parliamentary source said that the meeting had to vote on the law of the ISF and to postpone the vote on the proposed law of Supreme Audit.
A parliamentary source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "House Speaker Osama Najafi adjournment of the Council's nine-year legislative second session, today, next Tuesday the 12 of July, the current," noting that "The session saw the vote on the resignation of Attorney Adnan al-Asadi of the membership of the parliament and the law on internal security forces. "
The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Parliament voted to give Muhammad Taqi al-Mawla head of the Hajj and Umrah, and the postponement of the vote on the proposed law on financial control because of differences on a link to the Bureau Is the House of Representatives or the Federal Court," noting that "The session also saw the majority voting on two of the judges of the Appeals mandated to consider appeals on decisions of the accountability and justice and are Jalil Khalil thanked Alsormera and Suleiman Abdullah Abdul Samad Qaradaghi, also decided to postpone the vote on the proposal of the Law Commission on Public Integrity at the request of the Integrity Committee."
A parliamentary source revealed earlier in the day Monday, the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance withdrew from the parliament session in protest against Article 89 of the Internal Security Forces Act, which calls for the limitation of the Islamic Sharia.
Article II of the Constitution, first, that Islam is the official state religion, a basic source of legislation, and law may be enacted that contradicts the undisputed rules of Islam, and law may be enacted that contradicts the principles of democracy, and law may be enacted that contradicts the rights and basic freedoms stipulated in the Constitution, Article II, states that the Constitution contains to preserve Islamic identity of the majority of the Iraqi people and guarantees all religious rights of all individuals to freedom of religious belief and practice as Christians, Yazidis, and Sabean Mandaeans.
The deputies of the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance withdrew from the ninth session of parliament, in protest against Article 89 of the Internal Security Forces Act, which calls for the limitation of the Islamic Sharia.
The Council of Representatives, on Monday, its ninth year, the second legislative headed by President of the Council Osama Najafi and the presence of 226 deputies, with parliamentary source they will vote on the resignation of MP Adnan al-Asadi, as well as vote and read a number of projects and proposals of the laws of the most important bill of service and retirement of the forces Homeland Security.

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! Empty Re: ADJOURNMENT TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!!

Post by lux40 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 am

This could be more smoke and mirrors. The 12th is awfully close to the implementation of the Tariff law (recently pushed back until the 15th). If the law isn't pushed back again, they're leaving themselves precious little time to get all of the important pre-RV matters taken care of...assuming they haven't been settled already. Joey and Patriot seem to think that taxing people at the currency's pre-RV rate is unlikely (or unproductive), and that is why the tariff law's implementation has been pushed back.

Thanks for the post. It helps to have all the information we can about this, but I'm skeptical as to whether this is real or not.

my $0.02.

lux40

Back to top Go down

ADJOURNMENT  TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!! Empty Re: ADJOURNMENT TILL THE 12TH (to much to think about lol)!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am

LUX 40 THANKS FOR YOUR 2 CENTS (dinar) I ALSO THINK THIS IS (cough cough ) SMOKE !!! THERE ARE 2 MANY THINGS GOING ON TO BE JACKIN, AROUND NOW!!!! MEE

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum