Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru web sites , currency dealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Guru web sites , currency dealers

5 posters

Go down

Guru web sites , currency dealers Empty Guru web sites , currency dealers

Post by Chaz Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:06 pm

I was educated on craigslist & Facebook,meaning there is always a scammer in the mist ofva website whether it be the two above or the gurus web sites, there's no difference. If there is a will there's a way,my recent involvement with law enforcement agencies, no I didn't get payed,but the experience was worth it for both parties.
The point I am making here is this phenomenon called the RV has been thought threw very carefully by unscrupulous individuals,from the beginning,it grew legs,it blossomed into a billion dollar business over the past 9 years,you and I have not seen anything from that money unless your a guru, have we?
The guru web sites are all interconnected with these so called dinar dealers or banks if that's what you want to call it. When the sites put these outrageous Intel information for a IMPENDING RV from there gurus it causes sells of that currency to go up,it's FRAUD.I know for some that you already know this,but for the new people they don't have a clue.
If you want to know what really is happening in Iraq government and their currency,go on social media,find someone over there ,most of them speak English,they even know what is happening here with their own currency,they will tell you it's a scam, but you have to find out that for yourselves.
It's hard not to believe a scammer,because they always say what you want to hear,that's how it works.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru web sites , currency dealers Empty Re: Guru web sites , currency dealers

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Great post, Chaz.  Well stated.
Now if the law enforcement people would just start closing down the dealers and arresting the frauds (both guru and dealer) life would begin to return to a more happy thing for most of us.
Of course we have to remember that the lawyers would then take over and money talks (the dealers and gurus have our money to fight their legal battles).  So who wins?  Oh, I just had a thought, I wonder how many lawyers are involved in this thing with fraudulent trust and other legal proceeding advise etc.  NOW that would be interesting - the lawyers getting arrested for fraud.  Hmmmmm, well with the court system of today one wonders if they would ever reach a hearing let alone get convicted.  Kinda like the fox guarding the hen house!  Just a thought.

Hmmm, well, having begun the thought process for some I will tune in the next Bowl game and see what the odds are for an underdog to walk away with a trophy are.  Happy New Year!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Chaz,
Ponee used to have a link on the left side of this page of a site thats only purpose was connecting the dots on all the gurus. I forgot the name of the site, but it was all facts on these scammers. It was like a book, the information was so long. The site gave the real names of the gurus, their rap sheets, their photos, address. Okie, Poppy, BGG, Blaino, etc were all on there. As new ones popped up, he would go research them. Quite frightening to read. They all sound so "Christian" and virtuous. There was a lot of money exchanged. Really a full time business for some of these gurus. ex. TerryK. TerryK's  brother said he was crazy, and to not listen to him, yet it appears TerryK  made 6 figures from Sterling for telling people it was going to RV every day. I am not going to say more, but it is sicker and deeper than that. Eyes wide open!
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:23 pm

That makes me wonder about the law enforcement end.  I wonder how much they got ar are getting paid to look the other way?  Yes, it is possible.  Why have these frauds not been charged and this been allowed to continue?  Only one answer - MONEY.  Hey cops, lawyers and judges can be just as criminal as anyone else - only they have self protection.  License to steal and/or license to kill.  Flip a coin!'

Time to trot out the honest servants and start hauling off the trash - gurus, dealers, bankers.  Tony is just the tip of the iceberg and they did not get into all of his sins.

WE the people need our money back or satisfaction that justice has been done AND our money back.  Simple, honesty is primary when considering dealings.  Dishonesty needs to be eliminated.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:35 pm

aksafaeone,
The court system is so bogged down, it takes a long time to make a case. Look how long it took for the govt. to make a case against Bill Cosby? what 50+ people reporting, but no case for several years?
Internet fraud is rampant. How many times can you hear on NBC Today show about internet fraud, beware, beware, beware. We all have to be accountable. There are not enough resources to prosecute all the child pedophiles, underage sex, frauds, scams on the internet.
Speaking of this, has Tony gone to jail yet?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:50 pm

So far we have not been advised of his imprisonment date.  Who knows? 
With all the plea barganing that goes on under the guise of freeing up court time, your guess is as good as anyones.
Getting to overloaded courts - when we have lawyers making plea bargains it is a good guess that the cops are writing more than one offense to get the plea bargain so they don't have to testify.  Ever wonder if all the charges are valid?  My guess is NO.  Probable cause?  Who determines the validity of that?  Shooting a suspect?  Happens all the time and the shootings are mostly all ruled justified!  In a pigs eye they are, I know of at least 3 cases right around where I live that are questionable and trust me, no ne will ever get the truth when only a cop is left alive at the scene.  Ah, I feared for my life - BUT if you or I used that defense - hiho hiho it's off the jail we go!  Where is the parity in that? 
When law enforcement, lawyers and judges are held accountable I will START to believe their is some meaning to our court system other than a money bin for those involved in enforceing, trying and judging the cases. 
Why is a DUI worth $10,000 just to begin with?  How come it costs $10,000 just to get a lawyer to question the validity of an offense?  You talked about time of courts and the over crowding of their schedules.  Is O J Simpsons trial a model for present day trials?  I mean if it had be you or I we would have been found guilty in less than a month, probably a week, and they would have thrown away the key to the cell.  I could go on, but why bother? 

As to the gurus and dealers -- if they have done the crime they should do the time.  Simple justice.  to accomplish that "simple" part we may have to go back to our roots and start over.  The lawyers need to be taken out of the other branches of any government and confined to the judicial.  They MAY be asked for an opinion, but they should not be allowed to participate in the legislative part especially. 

Am I anti-lawyer.  YES as long as they continue to make the laws, enforce the laws and hold the court trials.  When the Supreme Court dictates law and basically formulates the law according to them it would appear to me that the other two branches of government are moot and therefore not equal as was the intent of our forefathers.  When lawyers rule the only rule is for the lawyers.  Makes not a whit of difference if we would say butcher, baker or candle stick maker instead of lawyer.  It all is a dictatorship any way you look at it.  True?  You know it is.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments, it's going to take time for the conclusion,but look at Bernie Madoff,all his kings men could not put him back together,that's a good example of justice,I know you all are asking for justice, l myself too, but if we don't get involved & start hammering this to the law enforcement agencies,it will be even slower to achieve justice,but I guarantee you it will happen, amen.
Teach your children not to grow to a scammers,but to be a crusader for truth ,justice & the American way.by the way I know all of you are outstanding citizens, so I'm not worried about you all teaching your children from right from wrong. But you remember the song don't teach your children to be cowboys? LOL,,,! I admire cowboys though. Little dry humor.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Ah Chaz, that was "Don't let you children GROW UP to be cowboys."  I know editorial license?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Yell ,that it,lol,,! aksafeone,will you get my drift any how.Thanks my friend.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:16 pm

I just got on American contractor's website,The 50thousand banknotes are circulated now for the PUBLIC to use, I'm sure Nick has verified that too.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:59 pm

interesting. CBI does not list the 50k note yet on their website and xchange of america does not list it as an option to buy.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:06 pm

The CBI site has not been updated yet,but anyone can buy them now here in the USA,on certain sites, plus EBay was selling some too.
IM sure there is a demand for them here now from what I've seen,goggle dinar 50 thousand notes your see them pop up here.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:50 pm

American Contractor is full of *hit.   He also has a few other posts in recent weeks that are blatantly not true.  Do not follow this guy.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:19 am

Ok, Nick has confirmed the 50,000 dinar notes for the public,I have found on eBay that there is one particular person selling the 50,000 notes,he probably got them from a dealer here in the U.S.,& I found a dinar dealer on the internet that will sale you a suit cases of 50,000 dinar notes, please understand I am in NO way telling anyone to buy dinar,the facts are that there will be no revaluation for a long time if at all,the CBI will be introducing the 100,000 dinar note probably in 2017,is what the CBI has stated
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 am

Oh,by the way you can buy Iranian reil currency by the boat loads on EBay, other currency dealers here in the U.S.,it's another scam,since sales for the dinar is not enough anymore,the Iranian currency is becoming the pick of the litter,I myself wouldn't spend a dime on it,but that's my opinion.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:23 am

I can also take a walk in town and buy just about any drug I desire, but they are no more legal than the Rial.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru web sites , currency dealers 2805820865  Guru web sites , currency dealers 2805820865  Guru web sites , currency dealers 2805820865  Guru web sites , currency dealers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 am

That's right Kevind53,but these currency dealers has by pasted everything, yes they are registered,but you don't have to state what kind of currency you are going to sell when you do register,Iran is still a terrorist state, so when you by there currency your under the scrutiny of the Feds, it's all a scam, that's my point, just like the dinar the Iranian currency is smuggled into the U.S. for the most part,it's all about the money brother,has nothing to do with a revaluation of any countries currency.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:41 am

The currency dealers are willing to take a chance because the payoff is huge,just like a bank robber he's going to take a chance,for a huge return,maybe.
The scammers I have investigated in the past with law enforcement agencies,are the same,even though these guys didn't sell any currency ,they operated on the same pretense.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:12 pm

What the hey is wrong with the Treasury Department?  If the Riel is illegal where the hey are they?  If the dealers are committing fraud, where they hey are they?

Oh, I forgot, they are busy trying to get our guns so we can't protect ourselves against robbers, bears, irate foreigners and tyranny.  We have foreign people blasting our people in day cares, setting bombs on the streets of Boston during the marathon, allah worshiping officers shooting our soldiers at Ft. Hood, and crashing stolen planes into buildings (tose actionst they must consider SAFE?) and yet they want OUR guns.  Yep, the new regime, sure makes one wonder does it not? 

Me thinks it certainly IS TIME for a change in Washington.  Make sure this bunch takes a walk in November.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Amen to that brother,here's the problem if know one challenge this scam wether it be the dinar scam or the Riel scam then there is no problem, you see,if the people keep on buying this almost worthless currency & are happy ,where's the problem, until there is someone to rock the boat,why would the Government do anything about this whole industry called the revaluation of currencies? It's people like you aksafeone and others here on this site & a few other sites will have to speak louder.
This is what a detective told me one time,you have to create a network to get the same interest & have the same interest in common among other people,if you don't ,your fighting a losing battle.
So start that network, as I have, I don't stay in the confounds of this site only ,I go to other places too, besides law enforcement agencies,I try to find people with a common interest to dispel & bring to the attention to others, being manipulated by this phenomenon called the RV.,by unscrupulous individuals.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum