Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks

Go down

Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks Empty Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Anonymous hackers claim to have foiled an Islamic State terror attack on Italy after beefing up operations in the wake of the Paris atrocities.

Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks 2F9240E300000578-3375223-image-m-11_1451213379527

The internet activists used their Operation Paris Twitter account to announce: 'In this month we are working in silence. We have already foiled 1 attack #ISIS against #Italy, we hope to block others.'

Anonymous vowed to hunt down jihadists online following the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, which claimed the lives of 130 people.

No further details have been provided about the terror plot in Italy. 
Experts have warned that one of ISIS's most pernicious tools is their well-honed social media strategy, which lets it communicate with sympathisers across the world.

Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks 2FA1086100000578-0-image-a-1_1451209613907

Impressionable supporters have been persuaded to leave their home and families for the war-torn Middle East after being given instructions by ISIS operatives on how to smuggle themselves over the borders into Syria or Iraq.

Anonymous declared war on ISIS in a YouTube video days after the Paris attacks, warning the terror group to 'expect us' because its members are going to 'hunt you down'.

In the video, a spokesman wearing the group's signature Guy Fawkes mask said in French: 'Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down. You should know that we will find you and we will not let you go.

'We will launch the biggest operation ever against you. Expect massive cyber attacks. War is declared. Get prepared.

'The French people are stronger than you and will come out of this atrocity even stronger.'

Isis - Anonymous 'foils ISIS terror plot on Italy' after extending operations in the wake of Paris terror attacks 2E727BB900000578-3375223-image-a-9_1451211546642

The hacktivists already publish and update a list of Twitter accounts they claim spread propaganda in support of ISIS.

Operation Paris, or #OpParis, is urging Anonymous members to hack into ISIS websites to steal valuable information and leak it online.

Earlier this month, the hacking group launched a massive cyber attack on Turkey, accusing the country's leaders of supporting ISIS.

Anonymous brought down up to 40,000 websites across Turkey by attacking the country's 'root servers'.

The global hacktivist collective also threatened to sabotage servers of Turkey's airports, banks, military services and government facilities unless they stop aiding ISIS.

WATCH VIDEO AT  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375223/Anonymous-foils-ISIS-terror-plot-Italy-beefing-operations-wake-Paris-attacks.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum