Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016

Go down

Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 Empty Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:15 am

Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9

.. counting the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary proof Almamori financial crisis experienced by the country as the crisis are temporary and that Iraq has great economic potential, calling on the government to exploit this potential in the agricultural and industrial sectors, transport and liquidation to maximize the resources of the country's non-oil.

Mamouri said that the current financial crisis is a crisis of cash does not mean that Iraq is a poor country is probable causes of this crisis to the previous governments, poor management by the drop in oil prices on the other.

He noted that the crisis and everything revolves around the Slebatt but it carried with it a positive factor represented by forcing all local economic sectors to take over the reins and start the development of small industries and filling the void in front of decline in the flow of private imported goods and the Iraqi private sector now has become a strong and focused has the cash blocks do not a good addition to the expertise that has accumulated through its openness to the world's economies, and will be an important step if the government measures were offset in legal activating the customs tariff and the protection of the local product.

He predicted Almamori lower domestic stock of foreign currency as a result of lower oil prices, which is the column foundation for the import of Iraq of hard currency and thus Sneks on the value of the dollar on the one hand and the low turnout on the import and here domestic production will be the best alternative ruled out at the same time Dhour large industries away from government intervention

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 Empty Re: Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:16 am

Economic Commission: the financial crisis experienced by the country's temporary

12/28/2015
Deputy calls for the Iraqi private sector to manage the economy for 2016 __________222222222_952376757

BAGHDAD / JD / .. counting member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Engineer Burhan Almamori financial crisis experienced by the country as the crisis are temporary and that Iraq has great economic potential, calling on the government to exploit this potential in the agricultural and industrial sectors, transport and liquidation of Tedeim the country's non-oil resources.

Said Almamori in a press statement that the current financial crisis is a monetary crisis does not mean that Iraq is a poor country is probable causes of this crisis to the poor previous governments management by the drop in oil prices from the other side.

He Almamori that the crisis and everything revolves around the Slebatt but carried with it positive factor represented by forcing saline economic sectors all to take over the reins and start the development of small industries and filling the void in front of decline in the flow of private and that the Iraqi private sector now has become a strong imported goods and focused has cash blocks a good addition to the expertise that has accumulated through its openness to the world's economies, It will be an important step as if it were offset by government measures in a legal activating the customs tariff and the protection of the local product. 

He predicted Almamori lower domestic stock of foreign currency as a result of lower oil prices, which is the column foundation for the import of Iraq of hard currency and thus Sneks on the value of the dollar on the one hand and the low turnout on imports Here, domestic production is unlikely it will be the best alternative at the same time Dhour large industries away from government intervention.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum