Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
At 5PM we should be HAPPY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

At 5PM we should be HAPPY!

+36
bigdaddytim
Big Bish
FREEWAY BILL
mkmrmny
robralf
CharlieBoi
Scotti G
beeej
Najm93
waskew
SBM0601
SEBtopdog
justpassntime
aubrey
daocle
openmind
carieRN
lowkey32
cyberghost
milleriniraq
deaconfuzz
WilliamB
SGD
zerhourwriter
DrRod
Mowgli
silvertongue
Goldenfan
Austin-Powers for PM
tdv75098
aksafeone
war eagle
rvnow55
bstubbs
Ironfire13
celts67
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! Empty At 5PM we should be HAPPY!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 am

I HOPE at 5 PM today we see the rate LIVE...GO RV!!! Very Happy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Back to top Go down

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! Empty Re: At 5PM we should be HAPPY!

Post by celts67 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 am

Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 am

What's to happen at 5:00PM? It's my understanding Forex Markets iopen at 2:00PM starting in New Zealand and work their way East. Don't most of the ME currencies get active on the London exchange at 2:00AM EST? Share if you know something and somewhere we should lbe watching for at 5:00PM..

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bstubbs Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

You've also got to specify 5pm where?

bstubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

5pm today Sept 4 2011 or do you mean 5pm happy hour? Because its 5 o'clock somewhere lol

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am

celts67 wrote:Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad
CELTS; WHAT WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING IN THIS LAST FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

Celts has been "in a fantasy world" (in his own mind) for the last several days and away from any news or internet services. Please excuse him as he has been touched with a case of the negatives, but it will go away on it's own SOON as the RV occurs. It's okay to be behind the action, just catch up!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tdv75098 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 am

It's 5 o'clock somewhere! Just be happy now!

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Wareagle and aksafeone come back to this thread next sunday and we will see who is on planet earth! I bet it's me! I will also be expecting an apology for the attacks!!!

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 pm

punisher wrote:I HOPE at 5 PM today we see the rate LIVE...GO RV!!! Very Happy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Do you have a specific reason for your hope, or are you guessing this completely out of thin air? Please elaborate.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

RVnow55,

After reading your post, in which you said: "Because its 5 o'clock somewhere", I came up with this great idea.

We write a song about "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" and we sell it to a big time entertainer like a Jimmy Buffett and we make a fortune!

I've always had this idea for a time machine in which you go back in time and sell people ideas for a % of their invention or songs etc.

Example 1:

You go back in time and meet a very young Henry Ford and tell him you have great ideas for a car and how to assemble the car. He only has to make you a 10% partner!

Example 2:

You go back to Liverpool England and meet four guys named Lennon, McCarthy, Starr, and Harrison and you agree to share a few songs with them for piece of the pie. You start to humm.... Hey Jude! Only 10% for all these great songs!

Ok, I'll admit it, if it does not RV soon, I may lose all sense of reality!

Let me know about my idea of Jimmy Buffett!

Have a good day.
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by silvertongue Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

rvnow55 wrote:In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.

This is correct. How many times can this be said? And people get mad at the gurus when they are wrong. They should get mad at themselves.

silvertongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mowgli Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 pm

All of you have to have some faith. Think about this it is not the Guru's are wrong it is that for the most part it is not what you want to hear. Like Okie and everyone else has said take a chill pill and it will happen.

Now my question to you is do you study this investment like the guru's do?

If you do not you have nothing to offer.

Now if you do study this investment then by all means BRING IT ON and share your intel and prove the Guru's wrong.

I like to see what you bring to the table.

Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm

celts67 wrote:Though it pains me to type this but I don't think there is any chance of it happening today. :( In fact I don't see it happening anytime in the next 7 days there is just nothing going on to support it. Mad

Hello celts67,

I'm not bashing, or being critical, but would like to sincerely know why you think it will not happen in the next 7 days. Do you have information you would be willing to share with us? Is there information you can direct us to, so that we might also know what you know?

Just trying to learn... Thanks!

Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

silvertongue wrote:
rvnow55 wrote:In CELTS defense, I believe he/she lives doesn't live anywhere else but on Earth. I do not see it happening today or even this week also. Iraqs parliment won't come back from their time off till the 7th of Sept. The HCL law still needs to be voted on with the security ministers and they need to get Shabs (CBI governor) plans implmented.

This is correct. How many times can this be said? And people get mad at the gurus when they are wrong. They should get mad at themselves.

Thats all just speculation. The truth is that ever since July 1, 2011 Iraq could have RV'd at anytime. All this HCL stuff is just to try to explain why it hasn't happened so far.

And now a new one, which I love by the way, says that Iraq needs to pass a law to make it's citizens only use the IQD.... BOOGUS! That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Also all this stuff about the lower denoms needs to be out in public is pointless as well. One of the biggest points to this RV is to REMOVE notes out of the market. SO why would Iraq add more and then wait YEARS to removed all of the higher denoms.

It makes soooooo much more sense (to successfully execute their plans) to RV FIRST! Then when all those 25k notes get cashed in, they are destroyed and there value used for the lower denoms. Simple.

The fact of the matter.... RV could happen at anytime. They are sovereign, which means they can do what they want. They will RV when they want. Not a moment before and they need to reach no further requirements to do so.

Also Shabibi said that a RV would be in need once 7% inflation was reached in the country. 7% was reached and now we know they WANT to RV soon. Shabibi said nothing about some HCL crap, he said nothing about lower denoms being out first. Ya'll just like to make stuff up that doesn't make sense.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Goldenfan wrote:RVnow55,

After reading your post, in which you said: "Because its 5 o'clock somewhere", I came up with this great idea.

We write a song about "It's 5' o'clock somewhere" and we sell it to a big time entertainer like a Jimmy Buffett and we make a fortune!

I've always had this idea for a time machine in which you go back in time and sell people ideas for a % of their invention or songs etc.

Example 1:

You go back in time and meet a very young Henry Ford and tell him you have great ideas for a car and how to assemble the car. He only has to make you a 10% partner!

Example 2:

You go back to Liverpool England and meet four guys named Lennon, McCarthy, Starr, and Harrison and you agree to share a few songs with them for piece of the pie. You start to humm.... Hey Jude! Only 10% for all these great songs!

Ok, I'll admit it, if it does not RV soon, I may lose all sense of reality!

Let me know about my idea of Jimmy Buffett!

Have a good day.

I wish I could jump in a hot tub that takes me back in time or a super fast car that could do the same but I can't. I can only wish. Nonetheless, its a great idea!

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SGD Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm

I believe the 5:00 timeframe is because the New York Forex opens
at 5 EST on Sunday afternoon.

SGD

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

gotta link to the forex?

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:
silvertongue wrote:

Thats all just speculation. The truth is that ever since July 1, 2011 Iraq could have RV'd at anytime. All this HCL stuff is just to try to explain why it hasn't happened so far.

And now a new one, which I love by the way, says that Iraq needs to pass a law to make it's citizens only use the IQD.... BOOGUS! That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Also all this stuff about the lower denoms needs to be out in public is pointless as well. One of the biggest points to this RV is to REMOVE notes out of the market. SO why would Iraq add more and then wait YEARS to removed all of the higher denoms.

It makes soooooo much more sense (to successfully execute their plans) to RV FIRST! Then when all those 25k notes get cashed in, they are destroyed and there value used for the lower denoms. Simple.

The fact of the matter.... RV could happen at anytime. They are sovereign, which means they can do what they want. They will RV when they want. Not a moment before and they need to reach no further requirements to do so.

Also Shabibi said that a RV would be in need once 7% inflation was reached in the country. 7% was reached and now we know they WANT to RV soon. Shabibi said nothing about some HCL crap, he said nothing about lower denoms being out first. Ya'll just like to make stuff up that doesn't make sense.

Never heard of a law (that needs to get pass) about Iraqis using only IQD. They would like them to use the IQD rather than other currency (USD) but the iqd is crap right now. I honestly will say that the HCL law may or maynot be needed for a RV, I can't really understand that either. The whole thing about ridding the high denoms and replacing them with the lower denoms is b/c of a rv. Imagine a 25k note being worht 75k USD!!! All iraqis will be dining with bill gates haha. Breitling has more of a handle on that one. And no they can't just as they please. They're under un sanctions and the un will not allow their currency to be recongize internationally until they do get a full seated gov't. They can rv all they want, but wellsfargo will not honor the iqd, good luck exchanging it.

This is my theory of the time line..... could happen like dominoes in a few hours from one another
1-seat the sec. ministers
2-get out of chapter 7
3-rv :happyjoy:
4-release lower denoms w/exchange of higher denoms
5-pass hlc law??? who knows? im sure i heard it somewhere that it does need to get pass for some reason dealing with the kurds or something like that. scratch

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 pm

SGD wrote:I believe the 5:00 timeframe is because the New York Forex opens
at 5 EST on Sunday afternoon.

Didn't know that. I just learned something. Thanks. Always thought they would be close on a Sunday. Now i understand the 5pm timeframe. Smile

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm

DrRod wrote:

Hello celts67,

I'm not bashing, or being critical, but would like to sincerely know why you think it will not happen in the next 7 days. Do you have information you would be willing to share with us? Is there information you can direct us to, so that we might also know what you know?

Just trying to learn... Thanks!

Rod

Dr Rod
No I don't have any specifics but I believe Iraq has not done nearly enough for this to happen this week. If you look at this from sept last year you will see not much has been achieved. Yes they passed laws but nothing important they have just passed the bare minimum. They could clear the rest quickly but it will take more than a week. I am not being negative I have been in this too many years its just that common sense has to be used in all this.

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by deaconfuzz Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Australian Forex opens @ 8:00PM est

http://www.forexpros.com/markets/australia

deaconfuzz

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 pm

The reason the HCL needs to be passed is because that is how the money is going to be split up from the oil. You've got 3 groups who can't really stand each other so that needs to be passed.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

milleriniraq wrote:The reason the HCL needs to be passed is because that is how the money is going to be split up from the oil. You've got 3 groups who can't really stand each other so that needs to be passed.

Got it! thanks.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberghost Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

[quote="aksafeone"]Celts has been "in a fantasy world" (in his own mind) for the last several days and away from any news or internet services. Please excuse him as he has been touched with a case of the negatives, but it will go away on it's own SOON as the RV occurs. It's okay to be behind the action, just catch up![/quote

i think celts has been living in the real world like the very few have today and tue..when you do not c the rate remember this post and how you bashed it.....NUFF SAID ....LOL

cyberghost

Back to top Go down

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! Empty holidays

Post by lowkey32 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

From all the information that has been presented in the past, the GOi seems to do more during the holidays when one would expect nothing to be done.
Expect the unexpected

lowkey32

Back to top Go down

Post by carieRN Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Mowgli you crack me up! lol!

Mowgli wrote:
Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.

Really!? If you want to inspire people to be good students then you will probably need to write your encouragement in proper english, or proper anything for that matter!

You might want to read through this a couple more times and correct the grammar and spelling mistakes... might give you a bit more credibility!

carieRN

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:02 pm

5 PM is two hours away in CST. Also it will be past midnight Baghdad time. Can you clarify what this post is really about?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daocle Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Please read---- Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) – The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East.

This shows that work is indeed being done during the holiday and that they have approved the Central Bank's strategy. Check the link below:

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/09/04/economic-parliamentary-the-deletion-of-three-zeroes-from-the-iraqi-currency-will-increase-the-confidence-internationally/#more-74293

daocle

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:08 pm

5pm because thats when the space ships from the NESERA group land and push the RV button!
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

aubrey wrote:5pm because thats when the space ships from the NESERA group land and push the RV button!

I did not get this memo! In what country and time zone will this take place? Are they bringing the needless De La Rue machines too? Are they going to take care of the looming galactic issues or smash the tropical storms or bring the big tube of super glue to hold the earth together after the earthquake? These are things we need to know! 5pm is just not enough to go on, I will have to go to Walmart to get what I need. I need a wheelbarrow for cash in and depending on what they do I may need lots of other stuff to get ready for all the forecasted disasters.

scratch

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! Flag-212At 5PM we should be HAPPY! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm

[color=red]Between Aubrey's post and Justpassntime, I'm sitting here just laughing and laughing. By the way, 7-star General 'Time, sir, have you seen some of the "People of Walmart" YouTube posts? It hink many of those intergalactic travelers stop in to Walmart from time to time to reprovision the space ships. or=red]]As to being happy at 5:00 ... I choose to be happy as often as possible. :flower: bounce groupdance bigsmile :happyjoy:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

At 5PM we should be HAPPY! Empty celts67

Post by SBM0601 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Have you not been paying attention?? There is a ton of stuff to support it.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by waskew Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:15 pm

celts67 wrote:Wareagle and aksafeone come back to this thread next sunday and we will see who is on planet earth! I bet it's me! I will also be expecting an apology for the attacks!!!
Right or wrong no apology to Negative minds....Go RV

waskew

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm

SBM0601 wrote:

Have you not been paying attention?? There is a ton of stuff to support it.

That's were you are wrong! There is a lot being said but it has absolutely no substance whatsoever! No facts pointing to this just hearsay that this is it.

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I firmly believe that the RV will happen very soon.

Whether it happens today or next week (as is now being argued) I really, really could not care less!

I'm sure there is a good reason to argue but I can't seem to think what it could be.

When I was a teenager my father died. My mother had to raise eight kids alone and things were tough at times.

In preparing for our first Christmas without my dad, things were not looking good. My mother moved Christmas from December 25th to December 28 so that we could take advantage of the after Christmas sales. The smallest kids were too young to know the difference the rest of us just had a wonderful Christmas a few days later than normal. Albeit, there were not very many gifts, no one cared and we all had a good time!

We celebrated Christmas on December 28th for years!

Our RV Christmas will be here very soon. Whether or not it is today or in one week, really is not important in the whole scheme of things.

Good luck on the RV!
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Goldenfan wrote:I firmly believe that the RV will happen very soon.

Whether it happens today or next week (as is now being argued) I really, really could not care less!

I'm sure there is a good reason to argue but I can't seem to think what it could be.

When I was a teenager my father died. My mother had to raise eight kids alone and things were tough at times.

In preparing for our first Christmas without my dad, things were not looking good. My mother moved Christmas from December 25th to December 28 so that we could take advantage of the after Christmas sales. The smallest kids were too young to know the difference the rest of us just had a wonderful Christmas a few days later than normal. Albeit, there were not very many gifts, no one cared and we all had a good time!

We celebrated Christmas on December 28th for years!

Our RV Christmas will be here very soon. Whether or not it is today or in one week, really is not important in the whole scheme of things.

Good luck on the RV!

I enjoyed reading your story. It was from the heart and I appreciate what you shared. I also believe that the RV Christmas will be here soon... It'll be enjoyed whenever it arrives and be enjoyed by everyone, even the naysayers.

Thanks for sharing.
Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Why is it your classed as a naysayer when you don't agree with the gurus on a certain date? We are adults! Why is it when common sense is used it is wrong when a guru says the opposite?
The problem is the gullible, desperate and the weak WANT to believe the "it is happening now" rhetoric instead of looking at all possibilities.

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:[color=red]Between Aubrey's post and Justpassntime, I'm sitting here just laughing and laughing. By the way, 7-star General 'Time, sir, have you seen some of the "People of Walmart" YouTube posts? It hink many of those intergalactic travelers stop in to Walmart from time to time to reprovision the space ships. or=red]]As to being happy at 5:00 ... I choose to be happy as often as possible. :flower: bounce groupdance bigsmile :happyjoy:

Yes and as part of my civilian duties I was supervisor at a Walmart. Have you seen the chaos during the holidays? It was great training in regards to handling the troops.

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Just got back on the net...did we get our RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 pm

celts67 wrote:Why is it your classed as a naysayer when you don't agree with the gurus on a certain date? We are adults! Why is it when common sense is used it is wrong when a guru says the opposite?
The problem is the gullible, desperate and the weak WANT to believe the "it is happening now" rhetoric instead of looking at all possibilities.

There is a difference between looking at all the possibilities and only really considering the negative ones...Bottom line is your just as guilty of "Drinking the cool-aid" as anyone else....Just with negative effects!!!. You spout off the same unverifiable information just like the "desperate and weak" people you describe only from the opposite end of the spectrum.....Just some advice... Keep your comments to yourself if you don't have verifiable proof to back them up. You take more than you give and yet you expect to be taken seriously. Try providing un-biased up-to-date information to refute the "Guru" claims!!! Better yet remain quiet and observe.... Your frustration with the current situation is understandable but to rant needlessly is just as ridiculous as believing "everything" you read here. This is a place of truth,dreams,lies, and speculation; much like the REAL world we live in today. Question??... did you get UPSET with your OWN government for STEALING $700 billion dollars and effectively selling EVERYONE, regardless of race or creed, into DEBT-SLAVERY(Peonage)??? Did you research the need for the AMERICAN GOV to bail out flagrantly OVER-LEVERAGED, Rampantly corrupt institutions or did you again "Drink the cool-aid"??? Now THAT was indeed an issue where the colorfully descriptive language used in your post (gullible, desperate and the weak) would have been most APT!!! . You claim not to be NEGATIVE but the language you use is quite contrary to that statement..... If it pains you that much to know that some people really have FAITH in this thing then construct your own website of verifiable refutations.... I would like very much to read your "PROOF" and present arguments of my own to YOUR logic based on FACT not mere opinion...Thanks, I look forward to a meaningful respectful debate between ADULTS..
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 am

Najm93 wrote:
celts67 wrote:Why is it your classed as a naysayer when you don't agree with the gurus on a certain date? We are adults! Why is it when common sense is used it is wrong when a guru says the opposite?

There is a difference between looking at all the possibilities and only really considering the negative ones...Bottom line is your just as guilty of "Drinking the cool-aid" as anyone else....Just with negative effects!!!. You spout off the same unverifiable information just like the "desperate and weak" people you describe only from the opposite end of the spectrum.....Just some advice... Keep your comments to yourself if you don't have verifiable proof to back them up. You take more than you give and yet you expect to be taken seriously. Try providing un-biased up-to-date information to refute the "Guru" claims!!! Better yet remain quiet and observe.... Your frustration with the current situation is understandable but to rant needlessly is just as ridiculous as believing "everything" you read here. This is a place of truth,dreams,lies, and speculation; much like the REAL world we live in today. Question??... did you get UPSET with your OWN government for STEALING $700 billion dollars and effectively selling EVERYONE, regardless of race or creed, into DEBT-SLAVERY(Peonage)??? Did you research the need for the AMERICAN GOV to bail out flagrantly OVER-LEVERAGED, Rampantly corrupt institutions or did you again "Drink the cool-aid"??? Now THAT was indeed an issue where the colorfully descriptive language used in your post (gullible, desperate and the weak) would have been most APT!!! . You claim not to be NEGATIVE but the language you use is quite contrary to that statement..... If it pains you that much to know that some people really have FAITH in this thing then construct your own website of verifiable refutations.... I would like very much to read your "PROOF" and present arguments of my own to YOUR logic based on FACT not mere opinion...Thanks, I look forward to a meaningful respectful debate between ADULTS..

What! your post is complete nonsense to me. Read the complete thread before you post in the future.. You will see my previous posts and that it will answer the start and end of your post. As for the middle of that post it means absolutely nothing to me its just jibberish to me. It is not frustration that is the source of my posts on this thread I was debating the original topic which was "AT 5PM we should be Happy!". I was mad at the naysayer tag there is no need for it just because I dont believe it will happen this week doesn't mean I dont think it will happen I actually think we are close.

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 am

For what its worth Celts I don't believe you deserved that last blast you received in the previous post.

The Gurus have been reporting what their sources have told them. While technically it is hearsay it comes from sources that cannot be revealed. But you are entitled to your opinion and made no personal attack on another poster like others have. I can respect that. If for nothing else you will be able to maintain your sanity until we see the RV whether it is on your time frame or ours.
hanghead

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 am

justpassntime wrote:For what its worth Celts I don't believe you deserved that last blast you received in the previous post.

The Gurus have been reporting what their sources have told them. While technically it is hearsay it comes from sources that cannot be revealed. But you are entitled to your opinion and made no personal attack on another poster like others have. I can respect that. If for nothing else you will be able to maintain your sanity until we see the RV whether it is on your time frame or ours.
hanghead

Thank you!
I hope it is your time frame, more for the people who are really suffering waiting on this, and I will be celebrating like everyone else. I have had my plans laid out for sometime now of how I will cashin, what bank I will use to keep my money safe, what I am investing in the future and what house I am going to buy(I am currently on my 5th house as they get sold while waiting on this Very Happy ) It is always good to dream but this has to be tempered by common sense we will need our wits about us when it does hit.

Thanks again.

celts67

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 am

My time frame is it happens when it happens. The sooner the better though obviously. With the economic times it would be better sooner. Somebody can have my job and I will be creating more. But I do feel sorry for the people I have employed trying to track my butt down to get paid. As I will be paying off all debt and they will no longer be needed. censor to be a bill collector then.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beeej Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:47 pm

I guess my only question is: Why don't these people, that know it's NOT going to happen this week or in the next ????, have their own board and provide us with their Intel?
This I will never understand.
Have a great Holiday if you are here in the USA and.... if not, just make it a great day! cause it is you know.
:happyjoy:

beeej

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I agree that we likely won't see it today but you are misinformed as to the rest! There is much going on to support the rates going live into the banking system and I am not talking about next week! And we watch and wait!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Just curious. Weren't we told that it would happen last weekend? And then it crept into as late as Tuesday? And didn't Okie post something about by the end of this new week? I'm really just curious as to what is going on, and why it didn't happen, and when the currently-prophesied date/week is going to be? Is there anything to substantiate these claims, because if so - why does it keep not happening when y'all say it's going to? And whoever answers this, will you please resist the urge to express frustration or pride when answering? I'm not being rude, I'm asking serious questions, and if the "gurus" keep telling us it happened/it's going to happen and then it doesn't happen - is there no humility or compassion left to explain to us why it didn't, so we can hold onto real hope and not pipe dreams?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm

5555555555555pm est 9/5/11 and I'm alive and happy, no RV...however I'm happy....I was told RV perhaps in Oct/Nov...I hope this is wrong intel!!!!!!!! But I sorta beli8eve that than all other intel of cashing out and seeing rates this past weekend and today.......However there's always tomorrow right:)

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum