Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Bear and Bulldog latest News (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Bear5642 chat at OOM Sat noon 09/03/2011

[Josey Wales] [GloryV] Could you please ask this... ty... Bulldog75 ... Bear.... so what Poppy heard about it not happening before their end of day.... about it being part of their Chapt 7 release.... and it costing them Billions.... most likely been extended.... or not prevelan

[bear5642] MY CONTACT SAYS THAT IS NOT ANISSUE AND IS BEING RESOLVED AS WE SPEAK THEY HAVE DECIDED TO FORWARD WITH THIS RV AND REMEMBER IT IS A PROCESS TO DEEP TO EXPLAIN IN HERE

[Josey Wales] [dannylee] can u tell me that the rate 368 is a code for iraq is that true

[bear5642] RATE 3.68 OR HIGHER SINCE THEY ARE NOW SAYING IT WILL BE THE STROGNEST CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND COMPARING IT THE KWD

[Josey Wales] [Gwaithfoed3] Please ask bear what are the chances that Iraq will get extensions if they do not do what needs done by midnight tonight

[bear5642] I HONESTLY THINK IRAQ IS OUT OF TIME AND ARE UP AGAINST THE WALL "ITS PUT UP OR SHUT UP"

[Josey Wales] [dannylee] can u tell me that the rate 368 is a code for iraq is that true

[bear5642] RATE 3.68 OR HIGHER SINCE THEY ARE NOW SAYING IT WILL BE THE STROGNEST CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND COMPARING IT THE KWD

[bear5642] HEY I HAVE TO TUN I HAVE AN EMERGENCY AND HAVE TO GO RESET SOMEBODYS COMPANY INTERNET SERVER I WILL BE BACK IT WILL TAKE ME ABOUT 30 MINUTES SO I WILL BE BACK AT LETS SAY12:30 CETNRAL MODS OPEN THE BOARD

Bulldog75 say 98.77 rate post thru Holiday weekend and Questions and Answer session 09/03/2011

[Bulldog75] 12:25PM EST 9-3-11: 98.77% PROBABILITY RATE POST CONTINUES THRU HOLIDAY WEEKEND INCLUDING MON/TUES, WITH CASH-INS HIGHLY PROBABLE MID TO LATER WEEK. CONDITIONS CONTINUE HIGHLY FAVORABLE WITH IRAQ ECO COMMITTEE, CABINET ACTIONS, NEW CURRENCIES, PARLIAMENT & CBI. CURRENT CBI ON LINE DATE/RATE POST OF "BLINKS & ODD DATE CHANGE ACTIVITY" FROM EARLIER THIS MORNING/TODAY ENHANCE THE RATE POST. .......Also, "09/03/2011 13:25, Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) - The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East." IN GOD WE TRUST. AMEN.

osey Wales] [andiedog] Sorry I was so Sorry But the question is what happen to the deadline of the 3rd for sovernity and the other trhings that were pending Once again sorry

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : ANDIEDOG ANSWER: 60 DAY... I PLAN TO BE IN THE BAHAMAS PRETTY MAMA.. HOW BOUT 7 DAY OR LESS WINDOW OR SOONER?[Josey Wales]

[.katt] [teapot60] Just got here and saw 3.68 or higher. Did he give a date we can expect it to be on exchanges and banks? Thx teapot60 has closed his/her private message window.

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : SOVERNITY ISSUE; WE ARE ON THE SEPT. 3RD . NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP 'THE DEAL' AT THIS POINT AND GET PICKY. THE DRAMA WILL CONTINUE TO ENFOLD BECAUSE TOO MANY CURRENCIES AND GLOBAL ECONOMICS DEPEND ON IT. TKY!

asells] [SWFloridaGuru] Hey Bulldog. I understand it's a process and am not asking you to go into that. I also understand pinning down a specific day is impossible. Which we have obviously found out time and time again. Could activation drag on for weeks? If not why?

[Bulldog75] asells : SWFLORIDAGURA ANSWER; THE TIME HAS COME. SEE BEAR AND MY POST FROM MOMENTS AGO. WE ARE ALL SAME SAME THING. VIRTUALLY IMMINENT WITHIN DAYS.

Josey Wales] [.katt] [teapot60] Just got here and saw 3.68 or higher. Did he give a date we can expect it to be on exchanges and banks? Thx teapot60 has closed his/her private message window.

Bulldog75] Josey Wales : SOVERNITY ISSUE; WE ARE ON THE SEPT. 3RD . NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP 'THE DEAL' AT THIS POINT AND GET PICKY. THE DRAMA WILL CONTINUE TO ENFOLD BECAUSE TOO MANY CURRENCIES AND GLOBAL ECONOMICS DEPEND ON IT. TKY!

[Bulldog75] asells : SWFLORIDAGURA ANSWER; THE TIME HAS COME. SEE BEAR AND MY POST FROM MOMENTS AGO. WE ARE ALL SAME SAME THING. VIRTUALLY IMMINENT WITHIN DAYS.

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales ; TEAPOT60 ANSWER; EXAACTLY IN ENGLISH AS STATED AND ANSWERED ABOVE. TKY!

[mommymyers79] [ChrisB] Can you ask bear/bulldog what makes him feel something is actually in the system when we have no real indicators of something happening. Not being negative but we are really just wishing for something to be happening over this holiday, The news in certain regards

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : CHRIS B ANSWWER: THE TIME IS ON US. NO RUSH. WE WAITED 9YEARS. WHATS A FEW DAYS IN THE BIG SCOPE OF THINGS. LET'S LOOK AT THE 'BIG PICTURE'. TKY!

[Bulldog75] asells ; WEP45 : ANSWER: 3.68 IS THE NOW RATE; PROBABLY HIGHER; IMPT: UNDERSTAND THE THREE LETTER ORGS WILL NEVER TELL YOU EXAACTLY WHATS HAPPENING. MANY THINGS ARE DECOYS. SLIGHT OF HAND. FILTER EVERYTHING.

[Josey Wales] [dinardanny] Apprecitate all your help....Do you think the IRS will release their taxing instructions soon after RV or will it come later?

Bulldog75] Josey Wales : DINARDANNY ANSWER: THE UST/IRS ARE ON OVER TIME CALL AS WE SPEAK. THIS IS 'BIG MONEY' AND THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH EVER KNOWN TO MAN. THEY TRY TO KEEP IT HUSH. MEGA BUCKS. FOLLOW THE MONEY HONEY.

[asells] [uluvpoems2] B'dog you proclaim you saw it on the bank screens, is this true?

[Bulldog75] asells : ULUVPOEMS2 ANSWER: IF YOU ARE SPEAKING OF LAST THURSDAY ON THAT POST. I CALLED BWM TO CHAT POST I WAS IN THE BANK MGR OFFICE AND SAW THE OFFICIAL RATES ON LINE. THEY WERE NORMAL BUY/SELL RATES AT 6:45PM THURSDAY. A VERY FRIENDLY BANKER I MIGHT ADD. TKY!

[mommymyers79] [.katt] Any reports coming out of Iraq about the gifts of Ramadan since today was the last day and history shows the greater gifts would fall on the last day? IE.....is the GOI giving the people special "gifts" today?

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : KATT: ANSWER: AH QUE BUENO.! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT KATT! CULTURE AND TRADITIONAL OBSERVATION. A VERY BIG 'YES'. MAJOR ENHANCEMENT FOR RATE POST.

[Josey Wales] [momo83] ask bear " that today was the last day of muslims feast and tomorrow all banks will back to work , is that mean RV will be tomorrow or they still not ready for that ? and why they delay that every day ?

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : MOMO83 ANSWER: SIMILAR ANSWER TO PREVIOUS; LETS HAVE A FEAST; LUNCH; GETTING MORE HUNGRY BY THE MINUTE. YES. TKY!

[mommymyers79] [legacy] I looked at the forex history of Kwait around the time of its invasion and after to try to see when the currency spiked back up. Couldn't find it in the history. Do you know where to find that information?

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : LEGACY : ANSWER: KATT AND JOSEY AND SAMBO; CAN YOU RETRIEVE THAT ANSWER EXACTLY PLESE AND POST. TKY!

[Josey Wales] [happymt] i checked cbi.iq and it still showed 1170. ask him if he is talking about the new website?

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : HAPPYMT : ANSWER ; YOU WILL NOT GET OFFICIAL POST ON THAT SITE; ITS A PLASTIC SITE AND WILL POST SHORTLY THEREAFTER

[Josey Wales] [itsmymoney] hi jw will we be able to still go thru the ust for cash in [itsmymoney] and if so where can we find a listing

[bear5642] ITSMYMONEY I DONT SEE THE UST TREASURY DOING CASH OUTS

[mommymyers79] [fivedee] Please ask Bear/Bulldog about the cash in aspect to this saga. I read today that BoA is having serious problems. Will we still be able to cash in at the banks?

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : FIVEDEE ANSWER: THE BANKS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. THE MONEY IS TO LARGE TO PASS THIS 'GOLDEN EGG' UP! EVEN THOUGH THEY " THE MAJOR BANKS HAVE JUST HAD A MAJOR LAWSUIT IN THE BILLIONS ON THE REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE SCANDALS" .

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : AGREED ; NOT UST CASH OUTS.

[bear5642] UST IS NOT A BANK

[mommymyers79] [foxydinar] BEAR5642/BULLDOG75: Do you see this going after the 16th of September?

[Bulldog75] MOMMYMYERS79 ANSWERED ABOVE: "GOLDEN EGG ISSUE" . TKY!

[bear5642] MOMMYMYERS BANKS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE SAME MEMEO " STATE THE IQD IS A SCAM AND WE WILL NOT BE HANDLING IT" THEY ARE TOLD TO SAY THIS AND THIS COMES FROM A BANK PRESIDENT

[Josey Wales] [e-dog] Since Labor Day is a US holiday, can we see this on sunday and cash out in other countries as soon as monday? Or are they waiting for the global Forex/Banks/Central Banks to be open to release the rate? [e-dog] I have accounts on different continents and was wondering if I could cash out there since it would be an internationally traded currency

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : EDOG: WHATS ONE DAY; ONE WAY OR ANOTHER; PATIENCE PLEASE; NO ONE HAS THE EXAACT DATE /TIME. CALL GOD: JEREMIAH33:3.

[mommymyers79] [lalady88] Where we will see it first, especially if it is on the weekend?

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : LADY ANSWER: BIS CERTIFIED WBANKS, FOREX, IT WILL ALL DOMINO MUCH IN SEQUENCE.

[Josey Wales] errymay] We have heard all this before about June 30th. Is there a link to a document showing any sort of penalization from the wto if they are not RVed by tonight?

[Josey Wales] From Merrymay

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : ERRYMAY: THIS WILL NOT BE A 'DEAL KILLER' ; THERE IS TOOOOOOO MUCH AT STAKE HERE.

[mommymyers79] ChrisB] I will rephrase. What is the statement he has said about the time is upon us. What factual info is in based on, not feel good info?

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : CHRIS B; MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE 'BURGER KING' SYNDROME. THEY WANT IT NOW AND THEIR WAY. JUST BE PATIENT. OR CALL GOD. HE KNOWS .

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : BEAR ; CAN WE GET OUT THE CHECKBOOK?

[bear5642] YES

[mommymyers79] [bdmac25] Question for Bear....Can you please explain how the article you posted earlier is proof of no lop...thank you very much

[bear5642] MOMMYMYERS JUST READ THE ARTICLE

[duckyboy] Josey Wales the 15th ...new salaries

Josey Wales] [elisel] We were hearing a few days ago that if it didn't happen by Saturday night they would have to start the whole process over again. Has that changed somehow

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : ELISEL : THIS AGAIN WILL NOT BE A 'DEAL KILLER'. TKY!

[Josey Wales] [SeaUSoon] Seems like the perfect timing to me. Iraq is up against the wall, bring this RV out on Sat ot Sunday and the US banks are closed Monday. Most individuals owninf dinar in US. This gives US banks Mon to prepare for the people exchanging. Sound logical?

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : SEASOOON ANSWER: YES, 3 DAY HOLDIAYS ARE EXCELLENT ENVIRONMENT FOR RVD. HIGHLY PROBABLE ; TRY 98+. TKY!

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : BABYBIKERBABE ANSWER; LIFTING THE THREE ZEROS BRINGS BACK THE DOLLAR DINAR TO LOWER INFLATION RATE. ; AND INCREASING VALUE OF LOWER DENOMS.

[Josey Wales] [revcary] Sorry if allready addressed, but I just got on, What about the ch.7 and soverienty loss today if RV not done by Iraq with deadline tonight?

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : REVCARY: AGAIN, NOT A 'DEAL BUSTER" . THIS IS TOO BIG TO DROP. TKY!

bear5642] OK IM GOTTA GO HAVE LUNCH I HOPE I AHVE BEEN OF SOME HELP BULLDOG YOU GOT IT THANKS FOR COMING IN BBL

[mommymyers79] [demattka] Do the US banks have to wait for the UST to give them the go ahead for the rate and cash-in...regardless of CBI and Forex rate on screens? TY

Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : DEMATTKA ANSWER: YES, USA BANKS WAIT FOR UST 'GO'.

[Josey Wales] [Scomil] For Bear or Bulldog - is there any indication from your contacts that the VND will be in the basket of currencies that are revalued with the Dinar?

[Josey Wales] [Scomil] For Bear or Bulldog - is there any indication from your contacts that the VND will be in the basket of currencies that are revalued with the Dinar?

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : SCOMIL ; ANSWER: SUPPOSEDLY ; YES; PROB SO.; CONCERNS OVER DOUBLE DIPPING AND DELAYS.

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 : JONNY ANSWER: CANADA BANKS AND RATES SIMILAR TO US. A FEW CENTS OFF.

[Josey Wales] [fivedee] Q to Bear and Bull: 1st of all, thank you two so much for posting again. We all appreciate your courage. Do either of you know if the dong is reported to be in the same basket as the IQD? What is the latest rate you have heard bantered about?

Bulldog75] Josey Wales : SAME BASKET; FEAR OF DOUBLE DIPS; RATES MENTIONED ANYWHERE FROM .035 TO .30 ; AND DECIMALS HERE ARE IN THE CORRECT POSITION.

[Bulldog75] DONG

[mommymyers79] [loco] if they did go pass the due date..then what is the time limit before the RV

[Bulldog75] mommymyers79 ; LOCO ANSWER: IMHO, IT MAY GO PAST DUE DATE ALLOWED; THOUGHT HIS WILL NOT BE A 'DEAL BUSTER' ; WORLD ECONOMY AT STAKE!!! TKY!

[dannylee] did the new tax law started sept 1 what good is it with out the rv

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales DANNYLEE ANSWER; 3.68 IS THE 'NOW RATE'; LIKELY TO GO HIGHER, IMHO; MAYBE ANOTHER POSSIBLE DOLLAR IMHO.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum