Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE

4 posters

Go down

News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE Empty News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE

Post by dinardiva Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 am

Good Review “The IQD Team”

Posted on September 3, 2011 .
News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE

Economic parliamentary: the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence internationally
03/09/2011 13:25

Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) – The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East.

The Mahma Khalil told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), announced today that “the Iraqi government go really about the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency and giving the fundamental pillars of it, so that there is a balance between the value in the hands of the citizen with the appropriate and value of the real exchange rate in the market.” . Noting that “the deletion of zeros will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, particularly that Iraq possesses huge economic resources.”

The organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq, has indicated in more than one occasion to the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency, the categories of large cash transactions to fill the large, in addition to the presence of small coins, as well as the issuance of new currency in Arabic, Kurdish and English.

He Khalil, MP for the Kurdish coalition, said that “a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar, which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East, particularly that Iraq will have in the next few years, balance the fantasy depends on imports of oil could reach 6 million barrels every day “.. He continued by saying “as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism, along with the experience and capabilities and the bright minds of Iraq.”

He believed that “the Iraqi Central Bank has a real strategy about the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and we trust those who hold it to have the experience of banking and economic outlook contributed and contributes to maintaining the balance of the sovereign of the Iraqi dinar and the holdings of the Iraqi people” .. Noting that “there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence.”

And reduced specialize Iraqis in the area of ??the economy from the impact of the Central Bank of deleting zeros from the currency the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, also hopes the government from behind the move, as seen researchers that the cost of raising the zeros will be the biggest of its usefulness, given that the currency’s strength is measured by the stability of disbursement, which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

And on printing new currency in three languages, Khalil said “the Iraqi constitution states in Article IV that the Arabic and Kurdish are the official languages ??of Iraq, and guarantee issuing the official gazette in both languages, with the Speech and expression in official domains, like the parliament, Cabinet, courts and official conferences , any of the languages, “..

He continued by saying, “The law also stipulates the recognition of official documents and correspondence in the issuing of official documents in them and open schools in both languages ??and in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps.”

The CBI had announced in June 23 last for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

The Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, where established bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

Numbness of the acetate, the Open: Wafa Zangana

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/259979/&usg=ALkJrhj3RnI-er-CCmjxcMkxgAefoScjHg
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE Empty Re: News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE

Post by me2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 pm

It's not a scam! bounce

Holy Cow this sounds very positive.

We'll see how and when it all plays out but Wowsy.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Hold your horses. Somebody posted this almost simultaneously in another area. Who knows what's going to happen but something is going to happen.
Sorry, no link was posted but looks pretty official. I can't take it anymore today. Think I will go read my Bible and sit in the sunshine.

Baghdad (news) .. The director of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of cash and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies, pointing out that the strengthening of the currency comes through security and stability and increasing domestic production in the country.
وقال حسون لمراسل (الوكالة الاخبارية للانباء)اليوم السبت: أن مشروع حذف الأصفار الثلاث من العملة العراقية الغرض منه لتعديل الفئات النقدية لا غير وليس لرفع سعر صرف الدينار العراقي ودعمه، وتابع طالما لا يوجد هناك إنتاج محلي حقيقي وأستقرار أمني في البلد فمن الصعب رفع سعر الصرف للدينار. He said Hassoun, a reporter for the Agency (news) on Saturday: the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency intended to modify the denominations do not is not to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar exchange and support, and continued as long as there is no local production is real and security stability in the country it is difficult to raise the price of exchange of the dinar.
وأعرب حسون عن قلقه بأن يرافق مشروع حذف الأصفار بعض السلبيات مثل ما حدث في عام (2004)، مرجحاً أن يؤثر المشروع على الأسعار في السوق، مؤكدا في الوقت نفسه أن تأثيره يكون بشكل وقتي على المستهلك لحين الاستقرار في التداول. Hassoun and expressed concern that the project is accompanied by the deletion of zeros of some negative aspects such as what happened in the year (2004), the project likely to affect prices in the market, stressing at the same time that its impact will be in my time on the consumer until the stability in the circulation.
وأضاف مدير رابطة المصارف الأهلية: كان هناك مقترح من الممكن أن يتم تبديل بعض الفئات الكبيرة من العملة بدل عملة كامل، لكن هناك وجهات نظر مختلفة أخرى على وجود تضخم كبير في كمية العملة المتداولة ويهدفون لتخفيضها الى الحد المعقول، داعياً الى أن يكون هناك إنتاج قومي وحقيقي لكي يكون الدينار العراقي عملة دولية يتم التعامل بها في الخارج . The Director of the Association of private banks: There was a proposal could be altered some of the large groups of the coin instead of the currency completely, but there are different points of view other that there is significant inflation in the amount of currency in circulation and are aiming to reduce to the extent reasonably possible, and called to have a production of a national real and the Iraqi dinar in order to be an international currency are treated abroad.
وكان البنك المركزي العراقي قد أكد على أن العملة الجديدة ستطبع بثلاث لغات العربية، الكوردية، الأنكليزية تطبيقآ لما أشار اليه الدستور العراقي، مشيرآ الى أن العملة القديمة سيتم الأستغناء عنها بالتدريج. The Central Bank of Iraq has confirmed that the new currency will be printed in three languages ​​Arabic, Kurdish, English for the application referred to by the Iraqi constitution, noting that the old currency will be dispensed gradually.
وكان مستشار البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح قال في وقت سابق (للاخبارية): أن العملة الجديدة سوف تعمل بثلاث لغات هي العربية والكوردية والأنكليزية وهذه فرصة حقيقية تطبيق ما أشار اليه الدستور العراقي، مؤكداً على أن العمة القديمة لم يتم الغائها وأنما سيتم الأستغناء عنها بالتدريج وتعمل سوية مع العملة الجديدة . The Advisor to the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said earlier in (the news): The new currency will work in three languages: Arabic, Kurdish and English, the real opportunity to apply what was referring to the Iraqi constitution, stressing that the aunt of old has not been canceled but will be dispensed gradually and work together with the new currency.
وأوضح صالح لا يوجد ذلك الفرق والأختلاف بالحقوق أزاء سعر الصرف والشراء، مبينآ أننا عندما نريد أن نشتري دوار ب (1200) دينار فأننا سنشتري بدينارو(200)فلس . Saleh pointed out that there is no difference and disagreement about the rights of the exchange rate and purchase, noting that when we want to buy the rotor b (1200), we will buy dinars Bdenaro (200) fils.
وأضاف أن مشروع حذف الأصفار أقرّ من قبل إدارة البنك المركزي وتم إحالته الى مجلسي الوزراء والنواب، موضحاً في حال موافقة الحكومة عليه سيتم العمل به بشكل مباشر. He added that the project to delete the zeros approved by the Department of the Central Bank has been forwarded to the Council of Ministers and House of Representatives, explaining the government's approval if it will work by hand.
وذكر مستشار البنك المركزي أن الغرض من مشروع حذف الأصفار الثلاث هو التقليل من الأرقام الكبيرة التي نتعرض عليها باتعاملات والتي تصل بالترليونات، وأختصار الكتل النقدية دون أختصار الحقوق والثروة أو الدخل فأنها كلها تكون ثابتة . The central bank adviser that the purpose of the project to delete the zeros of the three is to reduce the large numbers that we are exposed by Bataamlat that reach trillions, and shorten the blocks of cash without disparage and wealth or income, they are all be fixed.
وبين أن المشروع سوف يكون العمل به تدريجيآ ويختلف عن المشروع السابق الذي بدأ بنهاية عام (2003) وأستمر حتى نهاية (2004)، مرجحاً أن هذا المشروع سوف يأخذ ندى زمني أوسع ويستمر الى سنوات وبالتالي نلاحظ أن العملة القديمة سوف تختفي تدريجيآ . And that the project will be working gradually, and differs from the previous project, which began at the end of the year (2003) and continuing until the end (2004), is most probable that this project will take Nada time broader and continue to the year and thus we note that the old currency will gradually disappear.
يذكر أن مشروع حذف الأصفار الثلاث هو أعادة هيكلية العملة العراقية والشروع بنظام عملة جديدة يتم فيها أستبدال الفئات (250 ، 500)دينار بعملات معدنية لتسهيل الكثير من الأمور./أنتهى/8.ن.ص/. The project to delete the zeros of the three is the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and start a new currency system is the replacement of categories (250.500) JD currencies metal to facilitate a lot of things. /

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

News from THE IQD TEAM…….YIPPEE Empty Yippee

Post by mimi49 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Also just posted from Bluwolf that screens are green...I am sure confirmation from the banks need to be heard before we start jumping out of our skin...I would think. God Bless everyone. mimi49

mimi49

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:24 pm

This is posted several places...some think this article is great news...others say it isn't what we want to hear? Why such polar opposite opinions????? Does this fall in the MISINFORMATION section we are supposed to ignore?

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum