Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq

3 posters

Go down

Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq Empty Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq and calls on Baghdad to prevent it

Author: HAA
Editor: BK
2015-11-03 20:57
Hits: 821  

[ltr]Range/Baghdad[/ltr]
[ltr]Us economic newspaper, said Tuesday that the United States is wary of the possibility of leakage of millions of funds sent to Iraq to "especially organizing daash" or "prohibited" under international sanctions like Iran, while indicated that Washington agreed with Baghdad to reinforce surveillance and control especially at auction, many blamed the currency exchange offices that have "suspicious" links.[/ltr]
[ltr]And the Wall Street Journal said in a report today, I followed (range), "us and Iraqi officials and a group of insiders indicated that the Treasury and the us Federal Reserve decided to cut off the flow of billions of dollars to the Iraqi Central Bank temporarily exacerbated fears that leaked to Iranian banks, or maybe the hands of gunmen organizing daash".[/ltr]
[ltr]According to the paper, "highlights an important point of stages long battle waged by the United States against terrorism," Noting that "financial officials are preoccupied with the hunt for an international investigation to keep the dollar from falling into the hands of opponents who might use them to finance their activities, as is the case with military counterparts who fear the possibility of us weapons however, hostile".[/ltr]
[ltr]And Wall Street, said that "the agreement with Iraqi officials this summer to begin the implementation of stricter measures by the Central Bank of Iraq distribute the dollar, resulting in flowing again, better supervision," However "but the spread of militant organization daash concern us officials of possible exploitation by terrorists of funds being shipped to Iraq."[/ltr]
[ltr]The paper quoted, the Iraqi Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said Iraqi authorities have taken several measures to prosecute any prohibited to transfer funds to organize daash, returned as "progressive battle to keep hard currency into the country because of corruption and financial monetary-based economy."[/ltr]
[ltr]Insiders said, according to the Wall Street, "that the case dates back to December 2014, when he called Treasury officials and Federal Reserve to hold a meeting with Iraqi officials in a hotel in Istanbul, after risk rang them towards increasing the amount of dollars sent to Iraq with the lack of transparency and clarity on the doomed final."[/ltr]
[ltr]According to information from the Iraqi Parliament, according to the newspaper, the "dollars flowing to Iraq reached the high rates, the amount of dollars sent to the Central Bank of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, past 2014 to 13 billion and $ 660 million, more than three times that in the year 2012, amounting to nearly three billion dollars and 850 million dollars.[/ltr]
[ltr]Wall Street, said that "the dollar became the currency of keeping the Iraqi economy after 2004," adding that "Iraq when he needs more securities, are withdrawn from the bank account in the us Federal Reserve, which is funded by oil reserves, and send them to Baghdad.[/ltr]
[ltr]According to us and Iraqi officials, always according to the Wall Street, "the Istanbul meeting saw officials insistence on stronger control measures and exchange of information with the Iraqis on a distribution mechanism for national financial institutions", asserting that "the CBI began supplying the u.s. side requested information on that, during January 2015.[/ltr]
[ltr]The paper said, "dollars to CBI sold through auctions daily Iraqi financial institutions obtained, reimbursement by the local dinar", noting that "doubts and fears American focused early on nearly 2,000 financial institution called the exchange offices, which is an active party in the currency" auctions.[/ltr]
[ltr]A us official earlier confirmed, in accordance with llool Street, that "us officials the tkodon that I have many exchange offices, links to organize daash, demonstrating the concern of" possibility of using exchange offices such as channels to pass $ ldaash ".[/ltr]
[ltr]The daily said that "the United States which lost some citizen control over dollars sent abroad, the us Treasury to send cash to the entities known as conveyed to the enemies of the United States."[/ltr]
[ltr]A spokesman for the Federal Reserve Bank, in accordance with llool Street, "I have several central banks around the World Bank accounts in Federal Reserve Bank of New York, including the CBI, who needs at times pull the necessary hard currency in dollars from its own account", noting that "when the Bank offers this service works in conjunction with the Treasury to ensure that other central banks by laws that prohibit doing remittances for foreign regimes under sanctions or with terrorists International drug trafficking organizations, as required by the Federal Reserve Bank to double the control on hard currency sent shipments to Iraq. "[/ltr]
[ltr]He said, "have been shut down for currency shipments by 2015 at current time you worked us Treasury and Federal Reserve Bank with the Central Bank, to strengthen the control measures taken by him", adding that "Iraqi officials are working on the Convention for information exchange were told their American counterparts, during June 2015, three Iranian banks included in the ban list, is regional cooperation Bank, Bank Melli and Bank Persian, got millions in the least by the CBI auctions, Breach of international sanctions against it. "[/ltr]
[ltr]Wall Street followed, "according to us officials and others familiar with, that concern Americans worsened in the meantime from the possibility of organizing daash dollars through the currency auctions organised by the Central Bank of Iraq, as Iraqi officials believed that funds have already gone to organize daash through those auctions.[/ltr]
[ltr]Under that new information, according to the newspaper, "the officials sent by July 2015, apply liberally to the Iraqi counterparts, need to prohibit dealing with Iranian banks, also sent a separate letter to Iraqi officials that Federal Reserve Bank would not approve requisitions CBI dollar until the situation has improved as a whole."[/ltr]
[ltr]The newspaper said that "the us decision came at a time when the Iraqi Central Bank coffers with poor balance of foreign currency, the value of the dollar in the market, more than usual."[/ltr]
[ltr]Wall Street continued, that "several us officials, including Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for combating terrorist financing, met during July 2015, Iraqi officials in Baghdad, and discussed with them ways to resolve" expatiated that in "the meeting at the u.s. Embassy in Baghdad, in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali al-allaq, the Iraqi side agreed to provide the Feds with ample amount of information you share with us intelligence agencies, leading to the hiring institution accounts, Ernst & young Ernst & Young to control currency auctions held by the Central Bank of Iraq ".[/ltr]
[ltr]Thus, said the Wall Street, the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, sent to the CBI, (6th of August 2015), nearly 500 million dollars, before declaring bankruptcy, and other quantities in ensuing weeks.[/ltr]
[ltr]Transfer paper, "us officials, that the problem is not solved in their entirety, in (the second of October 2015), the us Treasury Department held a secret meeting in Washington, which focused on the Iraqi banking offices that could have links with the Organization", daash "an insider informed the meeting, informing them that the two exchange offices, owned by their political links, Iraqi and u.s. officials discussed the best way to convince the rest of Iraqi officials to end those links."[/ltr]

https://t.co/yKSgv0O06f
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq Empty Re: Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:07 pm

You'd be surprised at what the U.S. gov does that nobody knows little or nothing about- Our gov is just as corrupt, if not, worse, than Iraq ever thought of being-And it all started with G. Washington-They all did something stupid, lied, and covered things up, slapped their wives around, they DID other women, stole money, gold, etc, at one time or another-Look at Kennedy, he was the main man back in the 60's, married, with kids, and he was doing Marilyn Monroe-What's that tell you? Lies, corruption, deception, you name it it was happening back then, too- 2cents Twisted Evil shame :shock: Big NO-NO
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq Empty Re: Washington is concerned the leak deteriorated to "terrorism or prohibited" in Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:43 am

Thanks for sharing this Ssmith !  I appreciate what you bring!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum