Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil

Go down

undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil  Empty undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil

Post by ADMIN Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:56 am

Source: undeclared meeting of Iraqi law and to activate the agreements Erbil
Saturday, June 4, 2011 14:06
Views: 1154
Twilight / early detection, a political source said on Saturday, for an unannounced meeting between the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law tomorrow to implement the remaining provisions of the agreements of Arbil, pointing out that state law gave the assurances to resolve the outstanding issues between the two sides.

It is noteworthy that the differences between state law and the Iraqi List, and reached its peak, especially after he suspended the meetings of Iraqi political blocs, as it accuses the Iraqi coalition of state law by failing to abide by past political and pass on the Council of strategic policies.

The source said in an interview (twilight) that "the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law Sitbagesan in the meeting declared tomorrow, Sunday, to establish the National Council of the Supreme policies, and implement the remaining provisions of the agreements of Arbil."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the witness tomorrow to reach a formula for the adoption of the National Council of the Supreme policies and the domestic law of the Council of Ministers and to activate the rest of the terms of agreements Arbil," noting that "a coalition of state law has given assurances to the Iraqi list in this regard."

The head of the Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani put in last summer's initiative to resolve the political crisis in Iraq, which resulted in the formation of the Iraqi government and the distribution of most sovereign and ministerial positions between the blocks within the project of the Government of national partnership.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/31270-2011-06-04-11-08-40.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum