Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the defense of Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

For the defense of Okie

+11
r2e2
ASU79
WelshDinar
hooch
OkCowgirl
BillA
droptine42
norm
robralf
Ironfire13
raidernick
15 posters

Go down

For the defense of Okie Empty For the defense of Okie

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

I give all of you this to ponder & for the defense of Okie. With all of the layers of government we have (and thanks to the anointed one we have so many more) that some attorney in a windowless office in DC discovered 24 hours ago that the RV could not legally take place here because some obscure sub department in the UST or State Dept. had Iraq mis classified. And now they are in a scramble to ensure that they are not going to be hauled into a Senate hearing to explain how they technically funded a terrorist state because some needle nose bureaucrat who wanted to feel important classified them as such in the UST dept. of penny checking.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

For the defense of Okie Empty Re: For the defense of Okie

Post by Ironfire13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Did that make any sense?

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 pm

no

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 pm

For instance lets say the USDA can classify the import of meat from a country that they classify as a high risk or terrorist state. This classification may technically stay in place even if the state dept. releases them. A presidential executive order could null and void all gov. classifications of Iraq but there may be a scramble to review all legislation and directives over the last 8 years.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 pm

come on man stop the bs :afro:

norm

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 pm

It’s not conspiracy – it’s bureaucracy.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

For the defense of Okie Empty WOW

Post by droptine42 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm

When did the Feds sign up

droptine42

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Five years ago I ran into something similar when I could not ship back a scientific instrument to our parent company in South Korea for repair even though it was manufactured in South Korea because of a very complicated bureaucratic snafu. It took 8 months to straighten out the legalities between to Federal departments.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm

droptine42 wrote:When did the Feds sign up

When did the Feds sign up what?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillA Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 pm

That's a stretch.

BillA

Back to top Go down

Post by OkCowgirl Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 pm

raidernick -
this is exactly what I have been thinking & have posted in the chat room a few times. I have dealt with layers of the gov't trying to do something new - and it is exasperating. The left hand says they carry the authority, the right says no, it must be done 'this way' and just when you think you are finished with your project - the knee comes up and says, noooo we have to get a few more 'approvals.'

Not that my issues were of this magnitude, but I can certainly attest to the fact that every step of the process can certainly bring out a few too many individuals in those windowless offices looking for a reason to excercise their muscles. And yes, it was only one branch of our government - USDA!

This is not as simple as pushing the button or signing a few papers, but hopefully all is well and this is DONE!

Thank you for your posts & I hope this helps a few understand. Okie is the messenger and I thank God he and all the others are kind enough to share what they can.

OkCowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Good post OkCowgirl. Nobody on any board I have ever read being in this 2+years has said this was going to be simple for Iraq. Iraq is being resurrected after 20-years in the penalty box. Definitely not a simple task. Cheers to them following the 5-year plan that was put in place for them.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hooch Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 am

If and when Iraq is financially stable and govermentally sound, then and only then will the IQD rv. An rv of the IQD will be a great asset to the USA simply because of all the money the USA has invested there. To rv before they are ready would be a catastrophe for both Iraq and the USA. At this point they are not ready, but given time and the right leadership they will someday accomplish this, and hopefully that will be someday soon.

hooch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 am

raidernick wrote:I give all of you this to ponder & for the defense of Okie. With all of the layers of government we have (and thanks to the anointed one we have so many more) that some attorney in a windowless office in DC discovered 24 hours ago that the RV could not legally take place here because some obscure sub department in the UST or State Dept. had Iraq mis classified. And now they are in a scramble to ensure that they are not going to be hauled into a Senate hearing to explain how they technically funded a terrorist state because some needle nose bureaucrat who wanted to feel important classified them as such in the UST dept. of penny checking.

Iraq was classified as a terrorist state the whole time they were under chapter 7 sanctions and i have seen no proof anywhere that states Iraq is completely out of chapter 7 sanctions.

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 am

crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin everyone just chillout
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:34 am

What a difference an hour makes on posts....doom, gloom, not going to happen til possibly 15th of Sept. Now it seems "up again". One thing is for certain here...if you don't like the information you read, jut wait awhile and it will more than likely change. Perhaps we need an exercise routine to the intel....okay...up, down, up, downnnnnn....nope...I prefer UP. Maybe great news in the morning? crazyspin Glad to see Okie is still around.

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 am

ASU79 wrote:What a difference an hour makes on posts....doom, gloom, not going to happen til possibly 15th of Sept. Now it seems "up again". One thing is for certain here...if you don't like the information you read, jut wait awhile and it will more than likely change. Perhaps we need an exercise routine to the intel....okay...up, down, up, downnnnnn....nope...I prefer UP. Maybe great news in the morning? crazyspin Glad to see Okie is still around.
----------
that's a really nice analogy,good on you!! 8) 8) 8)

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 am

Ok, I got one for ya. Now this is only a Theory, lol i have no proof to back any of this up but it sounds good in my head, lol :face:
I believe that Mr. O has a speech coming that just happens to be at or near the time when Iraq could fall back into chapter 7.
This also happens to be on or near the dates that I have heard is the "No later than" RV date. bounce

Now Mr. O can make this speech and cover the same ground he has always covered but this time he brings Hope! and announces the RV and the financial windfall that will be pouring into the country. But wait!!! Mr. O goes into the "Tax the rich" part of his agenda but this time he can name approx 1 million Americans that have suddenly found themselves in the highest tax bracket! and these Americans do not need this much money and we need to spread the wealth!
He paints a picture of the upcoming events and tries to position these new RV snobs as the evil rich that need to be taxed and at a new higher rate.
He explains that these approximately 1 million new Millionaires can save the country for the other 306 million Americans. And after all the 1 million that were part of the RV do not need that much money.

We the RV'rs now have targets placed firmly on our heads (figuratively) and now everyone hates us.... shame

LOL Like I said its just a theory LOL

NObama
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:04 am

Good theory. I don't think he'll announce it though. I don't even think he knows. Iraq is an uneducated country but the leaders can get blood out of a turnip. In other words, I think they know that while their country needs the RV, the rest of the world needs an RV even more.
I think that all of us that have dinar, if it RVs and doesn't lop, are going to be targets. I don't think it's going to be on any news or other outlets because you want to see a revolt, just wait till everybody looking for a handout finds out they could have been rich if they would have just been told. I haven't even told my family about this because of the ramifications. It's going to be interesting. Well, if they ever RV it will be interesting.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Yea, I agree..There are some in my family who do not know as well..
The latest postponement from Iraq Parliament seems to edge it closer to Mr. O's speech..

The situation is so fluid like the gurus have been saying, it makes it fun just to try to keep up and see whats around the next corner.
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm

raidernick wrote:I give all of you this to ponder & for the defense of Okie. With all of the layers of government we have (and thanks to the anointed one we have so many more) that some attorney in a windowless office in DC discovered 24 hours ago that the RV could not legally take place here because some obscure sub department in the UST or State Dept. had Iraq mis classified. And now they are in a scramble to ensure that they are not going to be hauled into a Senate hearing to explain how they technically funded a terrorist state because some needle nose bureaucrat who wanted to feel important classified them as such in the UST dept. of penny checking.

Amazing How bad intel these people get always comes back to The current administration...(The Annointed one) give me a break...this is a long term investment, maybe if certain people stop with all these rates and dates, people would be fine.....

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

After reading this thread, I feel as though I have entered.............."The Twilight Zone"! Please let me wake up! ! !

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Post by zipperhead Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:44 pm

R2E2:

you give the man in the white house too much credit to have a thought in his head. He is a Moron of the highest degree. When he leaves his post, he will join the other 10% of unemployed Americans he hasn't helped.
I want this to happen so bad i have the taste of the purple lolipops they give my kids at the bank.

GO RV!
zipperhead
zipperhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:29 am

Agree aipperhead. Mr. "O" has had his 15-minutes. Needs to step down IMO.. He needs to just admit the job is bigger than him, but that man has an ego that doesn't quit. He really is unbelievable..

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum