Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
freeway bill chat plus poppy2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

freeway bill chat plus poppy2

2 posters

Go down

freeway bill chat plus poppy2 Empty freeway bill chat plus poppy2

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:56 am

Thanks

Freeway Bill.... BSP Chat... short time ago

FREEWAY BILL: I was so glad to see Dr T. post that earlier. I refrain from posting rates, but the 3.68 rate never felt right to me given all of the information that Shabibi desired a higher rate.

b5blu: FREEWAY BILL how do you feel about the information from today?
FREEWAY BILL: I believe about 75% of it. I feel we will RV before Monday, I am not sure that I can say I am going to stay up until 2 a.m. to see an RV tonight, but I might. I honestly believe we are as close as we have ever been for sure and I agree with Dr T on the higher rate....

FREEWAY BILL: Iraq was removed from the Hold List, their currency is now non-restricted currency in US Banks and Visa has set up shop in Iraq .... all good signs to me

Gsharperson: FREEWAY BILL , what did he say about the rate?
FREEWAY BILL: Someone have it to post? He put the rate closer to between 6-8 dollars which I agree with.

flcjr: Are we hearing whether the rate is pegged to the USD or GBP
bikernick78: flcjr I believe everything that is being posted is USD
FREEWAY BILL: bikernick, you may be right, but that is not what I am hearing with all due respect.

JLarsen: FREEWAY BILL ... just curious on your take.... my thinking is that those higher rates could cause issues with the neighboring countries as their rates would be so much lower..... unless of course they are all in the basket to revalue too?
FREEWAY BILL: JLARSEN, we don't know who is in the basket... but I don't think that Iraq cares about neighboring countries. I think Shabibi really wants the rate high and let the othe ME countries follow suit if they want. IMO

FREEWAY BILL: I think we all may be right. I think it has RV'd, but the activation is taking a little time.

JLarsen: FREEWAY BILL I think the one country Shabibi would care about though would be Kuwait.
FREEWAY BILL: JLarsen, I think they do care about Kuwait but Kuwait will benefit from Iraq coming into it's own

Shoelady: Do we have a positive RV tonight???
FREEWAY BILL: shoelady, positive? like guaranteed? NO

More Freeway Bill
FREEWAY BILL: b5blu, I am always reluctant to post like a "guru" unless I can confirm it 100% and that is always hard to do, but Poppy2 just confirmed it for me. He is absolutely right on the money!

okstate57: FREEWAY BILL : what you are agreeing with Poppy including losing their WTO status and falling back into Ch 7 status?
FREEWAY BILL: absolutely, I heard this and it made sense, but I didn't put it out there because I could not find anyone credible to confirm. Poppy2 must have.

For Reference Poppy2 post Freeway Bill is referring to:
[poppy2] ok guys i will explain why i am so very positive the rv is now this week and why i have my dinar and bags pacjked ready to cash in. i have solid government agents that have informed me that iraq looses their wto status and they also fall back under chapter 7 sanctions as on saturday night if the rv isnt completed . this is why i am so positive of the rv at this point they sure dont want to go backwards. poppy2 OKIE SCOTTYG AND SEVERAL OTHERS INFORMATION LINES UP PERFECT WITH WHAT I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALL WEEK. JUST SMILE AND GET READY. POPPY2

soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

freeway bill chat plus poppy2 Empty Re: freeway bill chat plus poppy2

Post by Angustura Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:34 am

THANKS FOR THE POST,! IT ALLWAYS FEELS A BIT MORE REASURING HEARING FREEWAYBILL"S POINT OF VIEW. {ANGUSTURA :farao: ☀
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum