Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism

Go down

The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism  Empty The next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:53 am

The rule of law: the next Parliament session will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism

9/4/15

(Independent) ... MP for the coalition of state law Haider Mawla, Friday, House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri's visit to Doha "announce the adoption Daash project led by Qatar."

He said the Lord in a statement received by the (independent) on Friday, "The president of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri and sitting with the terrorists wanted by the Iraqi judiciary and his visit to Qatar known Bojindatha and conspiracy to Iraq and funding for the heads of terrorism is a declaration for adoption Daash project led by Qatar."

He said the Lord, "The rule of law will have a position equivalent to the volume of crime committed by those who participated in this conference," adding that "it is sitting with the murderers of the Iraqi people are not fit to be represented by them."

He said the Lord, that "the next session of the parliament will witness important decisions relating to the dismissal of the facades of terrorism who revealed themselves without regard for the sanctity of Iraqi blood and without respect for the sovereignty of Iraq."

The President of the Parliament, Salim al Friday explanatory statement on his visit yesterday to the State of Qatar, stressing that the visit, which lasted eight hours came upon an official invitation to the promotion of bilateral relations, also confirmed that the meeting during which any Iraqi figure from inside or outside the political process.

A statement by the Office of the Speaker of Parliament and received (Independent) said Friday that "the State of Qatar's visit came at the official invitation from the Qatari government-oriented", noting that "the visit was to promote the development of bilateral relations between the two countries, especially as it undergoing maturation diplomat and the exchange of ambassadors, and the timing of the visit in This phase supporting actor for the development of this relationship and cementing for the benefit of the two brotherly countries. "

Jubouri said that "the visit has after prior dialogue between him and the leaders in the Iraqi state which is not a secret and does not have a personal", adding that "the general framework which revolved around discussions of the visit is to support the political process and national reconciliation and respect for Iraq's sovereignty and emphasized that any project of reconciliation should be be on its territory and within the framework of respect for the Constitution Qatari officials have confirmed that they are keen on this principle and support him. "

Jubouri and pointed out that "the visit lasted eight hours during which the meeting, Foreign Minister and the Prime Minister and in the presence and coordination of the Iraqi embassy, ​​adding that he" has not been meeting during the visit of any Iraqi figure from inside or outside the political process and not to visit any relationship with any conference coincides held with visit never. "

Jubouri said he "Despite the emphasis on the accuracy of this matter, we say that the contact or meeting with any of the political opposition is at the heart of the duty of the President of the Parliament as the head of the legislative power in the country and the meaning of a great degree of support the national reconciliation project."

He explained that the visit "resulted in important outcomes such as Qatar promised to the political process and national reconciliation support and presence in Iraq, anti-terrorism conference, and confirm the Qatari Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad at the invitation of Iraq, which we confirmed it."

The Jubouri that "these visits assured us beyond any doubt that the Arab community to support Iraq in its war against terrorism," stressing that "Iraq has succeeded, through its contacts with the brothers in his case to convince them crucial to the achievement of its sovereignty and in defeating terrorism."

The al-Jubouri, arrived on Thursday, to Qatar and discussed with Qatari Prime Minister and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani, supporting the political process in Iraq and file of national reconciliation, while al-Thani confirmed that he will attend the anti-terrorism conference to be held in Baghdad.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.mustaqila.com/news/172279.html&usg=ALkJrhjSB27LS4MKmeR7hWAgWAvHDmukxg

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum