Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions

Go down

sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  Empty How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:00 am

This Is How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions

Plague is a disease that occurs because of bacteria build up that causes inflammation of the gums (gingivitis and periodontitis). Use these homemade remedies to get rid of plague forever.

Are you one of those people that hate the idea of going to the dentist? If you are, you will love these home remedies that will perform same as the dentist himself.
Plaque tends to create tartar when deposited on the teeth for a long time. Plaque is abundant if you consume mushy, soft and sticky foods rich carbohydrates( sweets, white bread , biscuits , candied fruit).

Here are the most effective home remedies to help you to get rid of plague easily in the comfort of your own home:sthash - How To Remove Plaque Naturally at Home in Natural Conditions  Remove-The-Plaque-at-Home-in-Natural-Conditions
Recipe 1:
ingredients:

• 30 grams of walnut shell
  • some water

Preparation:
According to the advice that we find on page healthyfoodstar.com, it is necessary to put the walnut shell in a pot, add water and boil it for 15 minutes. Dip the toothbrush into the resulting mixture and wash her ​​teeth 5 minutes. Repeat this procedure three times, in a day in the morning, afternoon and evening.

Recipe 2:
ingredients:

• 4 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
  • 4 teaspoons lime flower
  • 1 liter of water

Preparation:
Put the ingredients in a bowl, cover with water and simmer for half an hour. Brush your teeth with this mixture after each meal.

Recipe 3:
Apple cider vinegar can also be used to remove the calculus, but only once a week. Put a little apple cider vinegar in your mouth, gargle and scrub brush your teeth. Spit. Thoroughly rinse the mouth with water to avoid damage to the enamel.

Recipe 4:
Take three tablespoons of leaves of mountain wormwood ( Artemisiaabsinthum ) then cover with four deciliter fermented wine. Make this mix and it let be covered for two hours. Then strain and brush your teeth with the liquid several times a day. You will have a beautiful and healthy smile without calculus.

Recipe 5:
Baking soda can also help to remove calculus. Put some baking soda on the moistened toothbrush and clean the calculus on your teeth. In a teaspoon of baking soda, also you add a little salt and with this combination brush your teeth.

Source: www.healthyfoodadvice.net
- See more at: http://www.healthyfoodteam.com/this-is-how-to-remove-plaque-naturally-at-home-in-natural-conditions/#sthash.gLSOB7sp.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum