Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note!

+4
FS4Enthusiast
Ponee
Ssmith
Cascadian
8 posters

Go down

The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! Empty The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note!

Post by Cascadian Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:27 pm

From today's call and Adept1 notes.

People were talking about an article saying the 25K dinar note will equal $75;  my first reaction to that was ‘this is the greatest thing ever if they have that in writing.”  For 3-4 years, we have been telling you that the in-country rate would be different, and that the 25K note would be worth $25, and if THEY are saying it will be worth $75, then the rate must be over $3 for you.  That should take away your fear about if this is going to happen, or if the rate is going to be 10 cents.  I’d be throwing a party!  It’s here!

According to my math, it takes 40 25K notes to make a million dinar.  At $75, that comes out to $3000 US.  

Congratulations!  You will have tripled your money!!!!!  How exciting.

(Though I don't know if Bill Gates' wealth manager is going to want to manage your portfolio upon the exchange as promoted by TNT)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! Empty Re: The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note!

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:21 pm

On the call today, Tony said this:

"People were talking about an article saying the 25K dinar note will equal $75;  my first reaction to that was ‘this is the greatest thing ever if they have that in writing.”  For 3-4 years, we have been telling you that the in-country rate would be different, and that the 25K note would be worth $25, and if THEY are saying it will be worth $75, then the rate must be over $3 for you.  That should take away your fear about if this is going to happen, or if the rate is going to be 10 cents.  I’d be throwing a party!  It’s here!"

Some comments from TNT: 

maurice
Ok trying to figure out a statement made?
 There are 40- 25,000 dinar notes in a million dinar.
40 X $75 as stated will equal $3000.
 How does that equal an exchange rate of $3? Wouldn't the exchange rate in dollars have to be known first?

DENV0423
Maybe we are to drop the three zero's from 25,000, which equals 25, and there are three 25's in $75, so the rate is $3.00.

ScoobyDoo
I think perhaps Tony meant to say a 25k note would be worth 75k with the new exchange
rate. Who knows untill the RV but that's my inturpitation of what he said after doing the math.

Eccl519

Iraqi people will not have 25k notes!! Those will turn into 25 Dinar notes!! But not outside Iraq!!! All Dinar notes outside Iraq remain face value...that's the plan for us and countries the same. So, 25 Dinar note in Iraq is $75 dollars...3 to 1. What does that mean for us with 25K notes??? You can do the math!

fireball92
FIRST one must keep two things perfectly separated in you mind!
IN COUNTRY VALUE and INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE!
In the USA for the 69 years of my life $1.oo=$1.oo.
In Europe one Euro = $.80.
In Iraq 1 IQN= 1IQN
Internationally 1 IQN = $3
Ok?

Freedom2013
I also found what Tony said was confusing. He said 25K (not 25 dinar) note according to the article was worth $75. He said that was a good thing. Although, it is more than what I paid for it, it isn't what we have been hoping for. 25K means 25,000, right? Another thing that I don't really understand is if this is for the Iraqi people, why would they be getting so much less, than the out of country people? Wouldn't they be better off to get their relatives in other countries to exchange? Confusing. :(

Blue Knight
Well if the delition of zeros is accomplished as this article states it looks like a lop before conversion. Which would make a 25000 note converted to 25 then rved to 75 . Now that means we make some money but not much. You are asuming that they will not erase the zeros on the notes outsideof Iraq. While we are hearing that is the case we have not seen an article stating so. I cannot say which way it will go or when. The article indicates 75 used is equal the the 25000 note . It did not say per dinar it says per note. That would be 3000 usd per million iqd. Which is almost three times the current investment . I may be wrong but that is how I read it. If it says something else break it down to me where it statest the iqd will be $ 3 usd per dinar. I do not see 25000 times 3 anaywhere in the article.
Yes they stated that the Iqd will be good outside of Iraq but they did not specifically say that the note would retain a 25000 iqd value instead of 25 or 22 or even 75 as the iqd inside of Iraq. I would hope that is the case but we will see. Like I have stated I just do not know which way it will go and I am not trying to convience anyone which way it will go.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! Empty Re: The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note!

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Cascadian, I do not think that math is their strong suit on TNT.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Ponee wrote:Cascadian, I do not think that math is their strong suit on TNT.

True.  Remember the post TNT's Red the other day?

I heard it cost about $75,000 to have a flat tire fixed on the Bentley so I am ordering it direct from the factory with 3 spares so my car doesn't have to be shipped back to the manufacturer just to fix a flat  (proper planning is important!)

I guess then if I have a flat in my Bentley I need to put it out for bids on Craigslist I sure don't want to get ripped off by the dealer

I should have said $75 I guess after looking at all these trillion dollar notes I put too many zeros on my flat tire cost sorry about the confusion at least I haven't written the check yet (damn those zeros anyway)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Shows you how smart Tony followers would be with their money if they ever did manage to find any. Willing to pay $225,000 for three spare tires. And thinks you have to ship the car to England to fix a flat. Brilliant.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am

Ponee wrote:Cascadian, I do not think that math is their strong suit on TNT.

It's certainly not Phony's! :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865  The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865  The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865  The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 am

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Shows you how smart Tony followers would be with their money if they ever did manage to find any. Willing to pay $225,000 for three spare tires. And thinks you have to ship the car to England to fix a flat. Brilliant.

Well what else would you expect from someone who thinks Iraq is going to give them $25,000 to $75,000 EACH for a single note that Iraq sold for $22? Lol!

That is the kind of mentality that keeps the BS alive and the really scary part is that there are enough of them to keep supporting all these gurus and dealers for so long! If it were just a few we could all just laugh it off but when we stop and think how many are out there it's kind of worrisome just where we are headed as society.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:59 pm

As far as the Bentley, it'd be easier, and cheaper, to take the entire axle out and replace it a new axle,  with a brand new set of tires already on the axle. Just buy the kind of tire with no air in them and move to northern Alaska in the winter, where you don' t need air.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 pm

I would have thought that someone would have pointed out to Tony the whole $75 for 25K math, but he said it again today.  He's convinced that this means a $3+ exchange rate.  I THINK I saw some tortured logic to explain this a couple of days ago where there was to be a dropping of zeros, then we would still have the 25K notes and that it was the (dropped zero) dinar that was to be worth $75.  How he remains convinced that zeros would be dropped yet leave the full dinar value in the hands of dinarians is beyond me.

ALSO today was his explanation on the dong.  The dong, if you hadn't heard was devalued a third time this year a day or two ago.  Rather than 'revalue' to great financial heights, the reality is that the "revalue" that's happening is decreasing the financial value of holding that currency.

Doesn't bother Tony a bit.  His explanation today was that the Dong was devalued so we could buy MORE Dong.

Honestly.

"The real problem is that if the dollar is too strong and everyone de-pegs from it, and that affects our exports and our economy.  As the dong goes down, we can buy more of it!  "

The last funny thing of the day was an oft repeated Tonyism, "The news from Iraq is two days old."  As if the LIVE feeds from Iraqi TV stations don't exist or something.  Not sure how he comes to the conclusion that in this information age that the news is that slow.

But then, look at his followers.  An unquestioning bunch if ever there was.....

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:19 pm

That was another good one!

617 caller:  I’m confused.  They keep saying these countries devaluing their currencies, that this helps us.  How?
Tony: The US has been trying to get China to devalue its currency for years.  That will bring it in line with the rest of the world so that that can bring them in line with the GCR.  China is saying they’re going to let the market control their currency.  The real problem is that if the dollar is too strong and everyone de-pegs from it, and that affects our exports and our economy.  As the dong goes down, we can buy more of it!  Everyone is going to have to adjust for the first six months in terms of markets, exports/imports, forex.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Cascadian wrote:I would have thought that someone would have pointed out to Tony the whole $75 for 25K math, but he said it again today. he is convinced that this means a $3+exchange rate.

He's not at all convinced that's what that means and in fact does not believe it for a second, in fact he is well aware of the actual situation! Rather he is trying to convince his brainless followers that it means a $3+ rate when he full well knows what the real facts are.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 pm

ssmith wrote:That was another good one!

617 caller:  I’m confused.  They keep saying these countries devaluing their currencies, that this helps us.  How?
Tony: The US has been trying to get China to devalue its currency for years.  That will bring it in line with the rest of the world so that that can bring them in line with the GCR.  China is saying they’re going to let the market control their currency.  The real problem is that if the dollar is too strong and everyone de-pegs from it, and that affects our exports and our economy.  As the dong goes down, we can buy more of it!  Everyone is going to have to adjust for the first six months in terms of markets, exports/imports, forex.

No, the US has been after China to INCREASE the value of their currency for years as China was holding it artificially low for competitive trade reasons.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865  The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865  The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865  The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Shows you how smart Tony followers would be with their money if they ever did manage to find any. Willing to pay $225,000 for three spare tires. And thinks you have to ship the car to England to fix a flat. Brilliant.
I really believe that the TNT IDIOTS who still believe Tony Renfrow after he plead guilty to scamming people out of $1.6 million and dinarians who after Isis has taken over a third of Iraq,dealers being raided,oil dropping to prices that in real USD after the fed put on its books about 2 trillion Q1,Q2,Q3 would be worth about $25 a barrel can really still believe in a RV of a cent let alone $3 need to wonder what life would of been like if they had enough oxygen at birth? LMAO The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 3508649203 The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 3508649203 The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 pm

kenlej wrote:
I really believe that the TNT IDIOTS who still believe Tony Renfrow after he plead guilty to scamming people out of $1.6 million and dinarians who after Isis has taken over a third of Iraq,dealers being raided,oil dropping to prices that in real USD after the fed put on its books about 2 trillion Q1,Q2,Q3 would be worth about $25 a barrel can really still believe in a RV of a cent let alone $3 need to wonder what life would of been like if they had enough oxygen at birth? LMAO The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 3508649203 The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 3508649203 The exciting news about the new rate of $75 for a 25K note! 3508649203

LOL!

To shamelessly steal ssmith's words of wisdom,

So many have wised up and moved on, only the bottom of the barrel remain.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum