Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM!

+5
chilimama
MD13
Ssmith
dwm007
nickgiammarino
9 posters

Go down

BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! Empty BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM!

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:33 am

As you all know, I do SEO, if you didn't know that, you do now.  If you do a Google Search for the following terms, you will find a press release about TNT Tony (Anthony Wayne Renfrow)

Here are the search terms:

dinar guru (get's over 600,000 searches PER MONTH!)
tnt dinar
tnt dinar update
tnt tony
anthony wayne renfrow (Tony's real name)
iraqi dinar guru
dinar detectives updates
iraqi dinar scam
iraqi guru

Some of these searches get thousands of clicks per month, these gurus can't hide anymore.  People are waking up.  Sure you can hide behind a conference call, but when people are searching for your name, and they see the press release link below, well, how can you be trusted?  Notice how right around the time the dinar companies got shut down that the donations requests went up?  Hmm.

Here is the link
http://www.wdrb.com/story/29065207/iraqi-dinar-scam-update-tnt-dinar-guru-tony-renfrow-changes-plea

Please note, this is Google.com saying that they see the term Iraqi Dinar Scam and TNT Tony related, it's not just the title of the press release, if it were that easy, I could rank Make Money Online #1 right?  It's not that easy folks.  Google has decided that where Iraqi Dinar Scam comes up, Tony Renfrow comes up as well.

I bought Tony's old website by the way, it's right here:
http://www.14dailyplus.com

https://twitter.com/dinarrvnews

In other strange news, Blaino of Planet Dinar, is mad because I'm ranking a video and three websites for Planet Dinar, he said he is going to call my college (ASU) and tell them about me and threatened legal action.  The problem is that I just found this many months later.  So what is calling my old college going to do?  I've been out of college nearly 10 years, anyways, Google Planet Dinar or blaino dinar if you don't believe me.

Talk to you all soon!  Yes, I will be posting the complete Tony court documents, there are over 250 pages, all the way up to document 84, so stay tuned.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM!

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 am

Nick you may be slick but most of us can see through what you are trying to do. You post that link as if it is a legitimate news site but it is just another site of your own creation or at least connection, Googling "Dinar Scam" has for years brought up links to the dealers and pumpers, recently Googling most of the dealers or pumpers sites has started showing links to REAL news articles dealing with the scam because finally there are now some sites exposing this scam out there!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! Empty Re: BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM!

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:35 am

dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

How does dwn007 who lives at home 24/7 seems to act and state:  

dwn007 knows: The currency world in front of the scenes and behind the scenes 

dwn007: Knows for a fact what the CBI is really going to do  dwn007: Knows what the IMF is really going to do 

dwn007: Knows what the executives of the BIS banking powers are gonna do 

dwn007: Knows what the WTO will do  

Should we go any further with dwn007who seems to act like he thinks he knows for sure what is really going to happen for 100% sure what will happen with the future of the Iraq Dinar.   Oh you'll read his reply below, but remember folks this is coming from a guy that all day, all night sits infront of the computer and knows for a fact, as he states, what the CBI/BIS and Powers of Iraq and the IMF are going to do when it comes to what will happen for a fact of the dinar and holders here in the usa.

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

MD13 wrote:dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

dwn007: Knows for a fact what the CBI is really going to do  dwn007: Knows what the IMF is really going to do 

Should we go any further with dwn007who seems to act like he thinks he knows for sure what is really going to happen for 100% sure what will happen with the future of the Iraq Dinar.   Oh you'll read his reply below, but remember folks this is coming from a guy that all day, all night sits infront of the computer and knows for a fact, as he states, what the CBI/BIS and Powers of Iraq and the IMF are going to do when it comes to what will happen for a fact of the dinar and holders here in the usa.

MD13....  It's called thinking, connecting the dots, common sense.  Things that you apparently don't have and are incapable of doing. 

Why don't you try to present a valid rebuttal backed up by facts and solid thinking instead of this nonsense?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:42 am

thinking, connecting the dots, common sense.

when it comes to behind the scenes on what the

BIS
WTO
IMF
and CBI will really do
AND IS GONNA DO

....LMAO

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:47 am

By golly, I think you are starting to get it.  Exactly.  There is no way they would do anything as crazy as a 1 gazillion% or whatever RV you are looking for.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:55 am

BIS
WTO
IMF
and CBI will really do
AND IS GONNA DO

....LMAO

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:26 am

MD13 wrote:dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

I AM ACTUALLY WONDERING WHAT THIS RESPONSE HAS TO DO W/DWN007'S RESPONSE. YOU LASHED OUT FOR NO REASON? WHAT'S UP W/THAT???
question
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 am

ssmith/dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

How does ssmith/dwn007 who lives at home 24/7 seems to act and state:  

ssmith/dwn007 knows: The currency world in front of the scenes and behind the scenes 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows for a fact what the CBI is really going to do 

[b]ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the IMF is really going to do 
[/b]
ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the executives of the BIS banking powers are gonna do 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the WTO will do  

BIS
WTO
IMF
and CBI will really do
AND IS GONNA DO

....LMAO

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:37 am

AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SECOND GUESSER WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TRY TO GUESS AND STATE FOR A FACT WHAT THE
CBI /BIS /WTO /IMF
ARE GONNA DO
FOR A FACT
AND CAN BACK IT 100%

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:54 am

MD13 wrote:ssmith/dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

How does ssmith/dwn007 who lives at home 24/7 seems to act and state:  

DWM007 lives at home???? DUHHHH, where do you think I might live the YMCA?

Also if you think ssmith and I are the same person I think there are mods here who can verify that is definitely not true.

Why do you continually claim silly things about me? If you really would like to know I do live "at home" (where else??Lol!) with my wife of 35 years and I operate a successful machine shop business, if you like I will send you a business card and even have you come by and visit? Anything else you would like to know about me, I have nothing to hide.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 am

Okie dokie then, I guess repeating the same thing over and over means something? And WTF do you mean by 2nd guesser, I do plenty however I don't lash out for no reason and I don't say the same things over and over. That's just dumb. I actually asked a valid ?, you sound an awful lot like some of those at TNT and a few from this site that has nothing better to do with your time then repeat unnecessary things that have no meaning. 
JUST FYI---SSMITH IS A FEMALE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:00 pm

MD13 wrote:
AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SECOND GUESSER WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TRY TO GUESS AND STATE FOR A FACT WHAT THE
CBI /BIS /WTO /IMF
ARE GONNA DO
FOR A FACT
AND CAN BACK IT 100%

Cindy/MD13...Unless your providing the links and /or articles, "
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SECOND GUESSER WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO"

Cindy/MD13...Can you try to use the color blue like I did?

You can do it!

Pretty soon, we'll be talking like adults in no time!.

BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:06 pm

People stating "facts" are pulling facts from the PAST not what the future will do or can do.

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:12 pm

MD13 wrote:
People stating "facts" are pulling facts from the PAST not what the future will do or can do.

So why aren't you stating "
what the future will do or can do." instead of the silly games your playing on this forum? question

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:14 pm

TRY TO GUESS AND STATE FOR A FACT WHAT THE

CBI /BIS /WTO /IMF
ARE GONNA DO
FOR A FACT
AND CAN BACK IT 100%

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 pm

BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! Celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:18 pm

chilimama wrote:BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! Celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people
BREAKING! Google Ties TNT TONY & TNT DINAR to IRAQI DINAR SCAM! 2218296283

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Wow! All this repeat stuff SOUNDS VERY VERY FAMILIAR!!! Tony on tnt thinks he knows for a fact what will happen
every week 

HMM.. I WONDER ARE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HERE HIS
super duper secret connections?

what now? 

crazyspin

ps: no more spamming please, my head hurts from peat and repeat. tyvm

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:26 am

Holy Shit what's going on here?? Why the angst?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

To the good normal folks of this site ,chilemama,ssmith,allyrose,Meme,Ramblernash,007---and any one else I might have missed---- I am going to ask MD13 this Q again. Since you need large caps========= MD13 HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS--- PLZ EXPLAIN WHERE THIS INVESTMENT IS HEADING OR THE FUTURE OF IT AND WHERE IT WILL END FOR US POOR SAD PEOPLE OF THIS SITE THAT HAVE NO CLUE. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR INTELLECT AND PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE SO TRULY ON A PEDESTAL ABOVE US AND WE SHOULD GET ON OUR KNEES AND WORSHIP WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER US LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS! oh yes by the way if you want to pm SORRY I FORGOT YOU LIKE LARGE CAPS, PM ME ----- I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO WE CAN GET ON SKYPE AND HAVE A REAL DISCUSSION  
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum