Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings

2 posters

Go down

List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  Empty List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:46 pm

List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings

Over the past year and a half, we have documented numerous warnings which the IMF and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) have issued in regards to risks that exist to the stability of the global financial system. Below is a list of links to those warnings to make it easier for readers to read and review. Readers are encouraged to send links to new articles like these is you see them so the list can be updated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on each link

July 2014 - BIS

July 2014 - IMF

October 2014 - BIS

October 2014 IMF Direct Blog

October 2014 IMF Report

December 2014 - BIS

December 2014 - BIS

February 2015 - IMF - Shadow Banking

March 2015 - Former IMF Peter Doyle - Don't expect any warning on new crisis

April 2015 IMF - Liquidity Shock

May 2015 BIS - Need New "Rules of the Game"

June 2015 BIS Credit Risk Report

June 2015 IMF (Jose Vinals) 

BIS June 2015 (UK Telegrahph, no blog article)

July 2015 - IMF - Warns US the System is Still Vulnerable (no blog article)

July 2015 - IMF - Warns Pension Funds Could Pose Systemic Risk (no blog article)

Added note: 

LINK     Jim Rickards points out that these warnings have been issued for a long time now

bit.ly/1UgJZRu
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings  Empty Re: List of IMF and BIS Systemic Risk Warnings

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Hmm ... well keep in mind that the articles linked are not the articles from BIS or IMF. They are essentially op eds, and do not appear to be accurate. For example, the top one linkes to an article talking about recent dire BIS warnings about asset bubbles, yet I do not see any article on the BIS site anywhere close to that date discussing asset bubbles at all. I checked a couple other links at random with similar results. I would advise extreme caution in taking their advise.... personally I am going to regard them as pooroos until I discover otherwise.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum