Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country

Go down

Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country Empty Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 am

Allawi warns the coalition government from the wrath of the people to the deterioration of services in the country

8/1/15

BAGHDAD / ... warned the National Coalition, headed by Vice President Iyad Allawi on Saturday, the government of the anger of the people because of corruption and the devastation wreaked in the country, demanding it use the "expertise and competencies Iraqi and international needed to lift the country policy development from the cycle of deterioration of services that compounded year after year. "

He expressed in a press statement received "eye Iraq News," deep concern at the deterioration of the general situation in the country, including the lack of security in Baghdad, Basra and other provinces, and abuses on the civil liberties of citizens without punishment or deterrent, accompanied by a decline in services, particularly electricity and drinking water, and delays in the payment of salaries of employees in different sectors, and other problems that burden the people, especially in the heat wave unforgiving.

He stressed the coalition to "The People's carrying capacity is almost depleted, after nearly a year on the formation of the government, which inherited the ruin of its predecessor, as treasury inherited an empty stomach, and a third of the country occupied by terrorist gangs, without being required to provide security and services policies put necessary to improve the conditions of citizens." .

And called on the government and commander in chief of the armed forces to "get out from its predecessor approach by taking courageous and determined to strike outlaw parties that have become run amok and desolate, and infringe on the civil rights of citizens steps", calling at the same time to "use the expertise and competencies Iraqi and international in the development of policies needed to lift the country out of the cycle of deterioration of services which are compounded year after year. "

The demonstrators in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad yesterday, demanding to take over the prime minister Haider al-Abadi electricity file starting next Sunday.

For his part, the head of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi yesterday evening, an important meeting of the staff of the Ministry of Electricity in the presence of Minister Qassim Fahdawi electricity.

A statement by the Office of al-Abadi, said the prime minister listened to a detailed explanation of the reasons for the continuing deterioration of the electricity power supply interruptions and especially with the intensification of the current heat wave taking place in all parts of Iraq.

He noted, that the Abadi expressed his dissatisfaction with the courses of action in the electricity, stressing that the protesters out in many areas to protest against the deterioration of the situation of electricity is justified and must find quick solutions to this problem.

The parliament hosted Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi a few days ago on the back of winning the deterioration in the electricity system, while Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, said Bahaa al-effective solutions

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D42713&usg=ALkJrhjn3tBvg6a-sMPFfby288FQ2gYjSw

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum