Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights

Go down

Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights Empty Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:26 am

Parliamentary bloc talking about "Lutfi mobile": the masses able to grab their rights

Sunday 02-08-2015 | 1:58:44

Shafaq News / The President of the mass change parliamentary Hoshyar Abdullah surprise of what he described to veto the government for most of the budget 2015 materials with the Federal Court and its only application of the article on raising the prices of Kartat Shipping mobile phone, calling on citizens to participate in the campaign (Lutfi mobile) that stretched triggered from the territory Kurdistan to Basra.

Abdullah said in an interview with Lord of Twilight News, "in the midst of the suffering of the Iraqi people from successive crises and the lack of basic services such as electricity, water and rising food prices, the government's actions and the mobile phone companies come up Kartat freight rates to add a new burden on the Iraqi citizen."

He added that "price increases Kartat shipping coincided with the height of the public anger and the descent of demonstrators took to the streets in protest against the deterioration of services, and as much as we regret this arbitrary action by the government and companies are proud of this public awareness and public rejection of these actions, with the launch of a campaign (Lutfi mobile) which spread across triggered social networks of the Kurdistan region to Basra. "

He said the masses able to grab their rights through unite and raise their voices and reject all negative aspects and change reality bad peaceful means, and campaign (Lutfi mobile) launched by activists across social networks will bear fruit the government and companies are forced to respect the will of the masses. "

Abdullah called on the parliamentary finance committee to "find quick solutions to this issue and the decision to exit under which government is obliged to implement it."

The activists on social networking sites launched a campaign (Lutfi mobile) in protest against the decision of some mobile phone companies raise Kartat shipping prices due to taxes that have been imposed on the companies recently.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/21562

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum