Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park

2 posters

Go down

sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Empty Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:07 pm

MUSLIM GIRL-GANG BEATS UP, ATTACKS 21-year-old BIKINI-clad woman in French park
ByPamela Geller on July 27, 2015
France Women and children in Islam
110 Comments

sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Screen-Shot-2015-07-27-at-4.12.15-PM

Will the sharia-loving enemedia say the bikini-clad infidel “incited” and “provoked” them? Will Donald Trump insist that she “taunted” them? Will CNN’s Chris Cuomo compare her wearing the bikini to the n-word?
The Daily Mail asserts the following: “Many assume the attack was ‘religiously-motived’ – but this is unconfirmed,” despite the fact that the girls’ names are all Muslim. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
French women furious after ‘Muslim girl-gang’ attacks ‘immoral’ sunbather for wearing a bikini in a public park
21-year-old woman was attacked by gang of five in a park in Reims, France
Furious social media users launched a ‘public bikini’ campaign on Twitter
Hundreds across France have posted photos of themselves in swimsuits
Many assume the attack was ‘religiously-motived’ – but this is unconfirmed
By Imogen Calderwood For Mailonline, 27 July 2015

An attack on a woman in France because she wore a bikini in a public park has sparked outrage on social media.
The 21-year-old victim, who has been named as Angelique Sloss, was beaten up by a gang of reportedly Muslim young women – aged between 16 and 24 – when she was sunbathing with two friends.
Protesters wearing bikinis and swimsuits held a rally at the park, in the northern city of Reims, yesterday despite rain and cold winds.
Hundreds across France joined the campaign on Twitter, posting photos of themselves wearing swimsuits in public places.
Spectators have likened the campaign to the JeSuisCharlie Twitter campaign, following the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris in January.
Outrage: Twitter users posted photographs of themselves in swimsuits in public spaces, in solidarity with the 21-year-old victim who was attacked in a park by a girl gang on Wednesday. Caption means: ‘A swimsuit and a book. A special occasion’
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Screen-Shot-2015-07-27-at-4.04.35-PM-639x600
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Screen-Shot-2015-07-27-at-4.04.21-PM-425x600
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Park-france-muslim-supremacist
One Twitter user added: ‘All women are free to wear what they want, and no one can decide for them.’
Another wrote: ‘I’m posting a photo to say no to the draconian oppression of liberty.’

The anti-racism organisation SOS Racisme with the hashtag ‘JePorteMonMaillotAuParc’, meaning ‘I wear my swimsuit in the park’.
The attack took place on Wednesday at Parc Leo-Lagrange.
All five women were arrested after the attack, with the eldest three – named in French newspapers as Ines Nouri, Zohra Karim and Hadoune Tadjouri – set to appear in court in September.
The 16-year-old and 17-year-old involved in the attack remain anonymous.
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Screen-Shot-2015-07-27-at-4.08.50-PM-457x600 sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Screen-Shot-2015-07-27-at-4.08.36-PM-612x600
French police said the attackers came from housing estates with large Muslim populations.
This has sparked assumptions that the attack was religiously-motivated, and the incident is being held up by some right-wing observers as proof that radical Islamic ideas pose a threat to French values.
The Mayor of Reims, Arnaud Robinet, said: ‘We have to be very careful not to jump to conclusions. All the same, I can understand why people have assumed that this attack had religious motives. If that turns out to be the case, it is a very serious incident.’
One of the group is reported to have shouted at the woman for ‘immorally’ exposing so much flesh in public.
The woman responded and the group attacked her, slapping and punching her.
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Screen-Shot-2015-07-27-at-4.09.57-PM-749x600
Passersby managed to stop the assault, but Ms Sloss has been unable to go to work following the assault because of the ‘severe bruising’.
Police told L’Union newspaper that they couldn’t confirm whether the attack was motivated by ‘religious opinions’.
Four years ago a poll by the Le Monde newspaper found that Islam is considered a ‘threat’ by many French and Germans to their national identity.
The poll of 1,600 people in both countries found that Muslims have ‘not integrated properly’.
Le Monde ran the results under a headline which brands efforts to get different religious communities to live side by side as a ‘failure’.
France, with 7million, and Germany, 4.3million, have the largest Muslim communities in Europe. There are around 2.4million in Britain.
In 2010 Germany’s Angela Merkel conceded that her country’s multicultural society had ‘failed’ while a number of French politicians have complained about the growing influence of radical Islam.
According to the Le Monde poll, carried out with marketing firm IFOP, 68 per cent of French and 75 per cent of Germans believe Muslims are ‘not well integrated into society’.
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park 2AE2AEDF00000578-3175959-image-m-16_1438022067446

+12
Despite the online protests, police have revealed that the attack had ‘absolutely nothing to do with religion
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park 2AE2AE8000000578-3175959-image-a-17_1438022087172

+12
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park 2AE2AE4900000578-3175959-image-a-21_1438022280640

+12
Making a statement: Hundreds of Twitter users in France went online to post pictures of themselves in bikinis
Others – 55 per cent in France and 49 per cent in Germany – said they believed the ‘influence and visibility of Islam’ was ‘too large’, while 60 per cent in both countries said the reason for the problem is Muslims’ own ‘refusal’ to integrate.
Just as crucially, 42 per cent of French and 40 per cent of Germans consider the presence of Islamic communities ‘a threat’ to their national identities.
In France the government has displayed a hard line towards religious extremism and has banned Islamic veils.
Police said tonight that the attack had ‘absolutely nothing to do with religion’.
In fact Angelique Sloss, 21, got into an argument in the park after another young woman from a ‘rival gang’ told her to put her clothes on.
It was windy and overcast at the time, and a number of youngsters took sides in the dispute, and began fighting, police said.
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park 2AE2B83F00000578-3175959-image-a-20_1438022203155

+12
One Twitter user, La Chouette, posted a picture of two cats in bikinis reclining on sun loungers
sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park 2AE2B8E800000578-3175959-image-a-19_1438022200385

+12
Valentin Le Dily posted this picture of Borat in a mankini as he went online with the hashtag JePorteMonMaillotAuParcLeo
Julie Galisson, the local police superintendent who is leading the enquiry into the incident, said: ‘It was a fight between young girls which degenerated after one of the authors of the aggression said: “Get dressed, it’s not summer”.
‘One of those arrested would not leave her alone and this degenerated into violence,’ Mrs Galisson said.
The police officer added: ‘As is clear from the statement of the victim and those implicated, there is no element of a religious or moral element which explains the aggression.’
Despite other police sources telling AFP, France’s national news agency, that it was a ‘banal story of a fight between young girls from rival gangs’, far-right posters took to social media to try and blame it all on Islam.
A handful of protesters even turned up at the park wearing bikinis on an equally cold day, saying they insisted on their ‘right to wear a bikini
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/07/gang-of-muslim-girls-beats-up-attacks-21-year-old-bikini-clad-woman-in-french-park.html/#sthash.yDpWue1D.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

sthash - Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park Empty Re: Gang of Muslim Girls beat up a bikiin clad woman in French park

Post by RoyBoy Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:17 pm

OK, if you do not like what you see,,bitch if you must,,, but leave your hands of the ladies (girls) !
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum