Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever

Go down

OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever   Empty OPEC: improved demand and prices will not stay low forever

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 am

OPEC delegates said two of them Khalijian that is likely to be a decline in oil prices this month, short-term and will not distract the organization from its policy of keeping production high to protect its market share. And brightest Chinese stocks fell and the Greek debt crisis worries about demand, while the Iranian nuclear deal to Tehran's oil exports could lead. And Brent crude oil was trading below $ 57 a barrel Wednesday, crude fell more than ten percent in July. In a major change to its policy of OPEC decided in November not to cut its production target at 30 million barrels per day to boost prices, and sought instead to defend its share in the face of US shale oil and other sources of competition. And OPEC stuck to its strategy at a meeting in June. He quoted Kuwaiti Oil Minister Ali Saleh Al Omair first Tuesday his confidence in the prospects for demand, saying that producing countries expect global economic growth to enhance the strength of prices. This month ruled three delegates from the Member States of OPEC to continue falling prices or OPEC to adjust its strategy and talked about the expectations of higher demand. He said a Gulf OPEC delegate "I do not think that a change in policy. Did not it time for a change for OPEC." "The demand will increase from what it was in the first half of the year, although there is some uncertainty surrounding the economy. Prices will remain near $ 60."

Another Gulf delegate said that even if prices fell slightly below $ 50 a barrel so long to get off in the short term it is unlikely that OPEC cut its production ceiling. He said: "prices will not stay low forever." Saudi Arabia led OPEC policy change in support of its allies, the Gulf despite calls to cut supplies from Iran and smaller producers were afraid of the impact of lower prices on oil revenues. The next meeting of OPEC on the fourth of December In almost certain to renew some OPEC members to call for production cuts in the wake of falling prices. He said Algerian Energy Minister on July 14 that he can call for an extraordinary meeting of OPEC is pushing Iran to other members of OPEC to cut production to make way for the hoped-for increase in exports. But even OPEC delegates from countries prefer a higher price of oil did not expect Saudi Arabia to change its position, at least for the time being.

An official at the non-member Gulf state "It seems that the Saudi method to defeat American shale oil producers is not successful .. but may Iwasalouna".While Iran hopes to boost exports quickly as soon as the lifting of sanctions by the delegates do not expect OPEC Gulf in large volumes of Iranian oil by 2016 and are betting that a rise in global demand next year will absorb the additional supply. The delegates agreed that the fourth of the state support has been cut production in the Gulf with the delegates that it does not need to move by OPEC currently. He said of the low price, "I see a short-term recovery and I expect prices."

http://www.raya.com/news/pages/6be96aab-ee24-405d-828b-e91b858027fc

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum