Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis

Go down

Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis Empty Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 am

Financial distress affect the investment budget for the ministries and cut off the livelihood of more than four million Iraqis

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Prime Minister's adviser for economic affairs, stressed that the launch of the financial allocations for the ministries will be according to the availability of liquidity, noting that the government will go to borrow and issue foreign bonds to cover the shortfall, while member of the Finance Committee of the Parliamentary stressed the need to solve the problem of the investment budget for its impact on the services provided to

citizens, he explained expert economic that more than four million workers in the private sector have been affected as a result of projects stopped.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "Iraq is going through a financial crisis and austerity which affected ministries received allocations in the budget law," adding that "the amount of the budget will be spent for government departments after the availability of financial liquidity, because up of resources different from what is planned. "

Saleh added, that "the budget allocations will be spent for the ministries on according to the availability of funds and revenues," noting that "the government will be forced to postpone some of the things midwife for the delay."

He said the prime minister for economic affairs adviser, that "foreign loans does not exceed one billion only a little dollars, "pointing out that there are" legitimate external borrowing negotiated by the government through the issuance of bonds (euro bank) European launches in the world. "

For his part, said a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jabbar Abdul Khaliq, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The government launched the operating budget," returned "The problem lies in the investment budget."

said Abdul Khaliq, that "the government put some controls for projects and investment ratios accomplished, in a new direction for the disbursement of funds budget", returned it necessary to "solve the problem of the budget investment for their impact on the services provided to citizens. "

In turn, the economist beautiful spokesman, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The inability of the government launching a full budget impact on the 4.3 million Iraqi citizens in the private sector."

He explained beautiful, that "the investment part of the budget represents the backbone of the infrastructure through the implementation of projects that provide jobs, "noting that" what launched by the Government of the general budget is only an operating budget to stroll the affairs of state through the provision of staff who work in the public sector salaries. "

He continued economic expert, said there was " More than 4.3 million Iraqi citizens living on the private sector were affected by the lack of launch investment budget ", Msttrda that" the budget deficit up to 25 trillion dinars what requires the government to be covered by external borrowing. "

and led financial crisis in Iraq as a result of the fall in world oil prices , to give local governments for the majority of service projects, and reducing the number of workers in the services and hygiene sector.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, (the 29th of January 2015), the financial budget for the current year, B119 trillion Iraqi dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars approved.

He announced the International Monetary Fund, in (the fifth of June 2015) is ready to give Iraq an exceptional financial assistance worth 833 million dollars, to help him deal with the economic consequences of the war with al (Daash) and the deterioration of oil prices in the world market, noting that the Iraqi economy shrank by 2.1 percent in 2014, the past "because of the violence is the basis", and that "not record" the biggest growth of 0.5 percent this year, 2015.

http://almadapaper.n...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum