Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray

Go down

Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray Empty Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 am

Anbar Iraq Press -24 July: A spokesman for the US Department of Defense said Pentagon, that Iraq deployment for the first time soldiers trained by the international coalition, and sent in the last few days three thousand troops in the campaign to restore the city of Ramadi al (Daash).

Pentagon announces the deployment of 3,500 fighters trained by US forces for the Liberation of gray Armi8-500x248

He said Colonel Steve Warren spokesman, told reporters traveling with Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, on Thursday evening, said that "about 500 fighters from the Sunni tribes who trained Iraqi officers under the supervision of American soldiers, are also involved in the process." But he refused to disclose the total number of Iraqi soldiers involved in the process of Ramadi.

Warren pointed out that "Iraqi forces backed by air strikes of the coalition forces, seeking to blockade the center of Ramadi, Anbar province to cut off supplies to organize Daash and besieged fighters before launching an attack to take control of the city."

Organization and grabbed control of the gray two months ago, to broaden his influence on the Euphrates River valley west of Baghdad.

He met Carter, who is visiting Iraq for the first time since he took office last February, US military commanders and Iraqi politicians, including Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi leaders.
Carter Iraqi officials briefed on the plans for the deployment of soldiers trained by the coalition.

It has already been criticized Carter Iraqi forces because of "lack of will to fight in the Battle of Ramadi." But he praised Thursday Balebadi Iraqi soldiers, and stressed the need for the air strikes carried out by the coalition be accompanied by a "qualified ground troops."

He said during his meeting with al-Abadi, said that "to get these forces in turn requires a judgment does not exclude anyone."

He issued by US President, Barack Obama, last month, an instruction to send 450 US troops to Iraq to spread at the base of the closest of the fighting in Anbar province, which lies 25 kilometers almost all gray progress.

Air strikes

He was a US non-proliferation objectives of the new base in progress, encourage Sunni participation in the fight against Daash clans, and the coordination of efforts in the Ain al-Asad Air Base, which is also located in Anbar.

Warren said quoting reports from Alguetal- yards that "the Iraqi forces advanced towards the area around al-Anbar University in Ramadi," stressing that "the troops are moving systematically and thoughtful and careful."

"The United States estimates that there are between a thousand and two thousand of armed Daash in Ramadi,"

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t...99DfaCp2KQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum