Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia

Go down

The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia Empty The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:07 pm

The position of the presidency and the prime minister of al-Maliki's remarks against Saudi Arabia Maliki2632013-bb

Khandan - disavowed Co-chairs of the Republic and the Minister of Iraq from the statements launched by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, in which he called to put Saudi Arabia under international trusteeship. The official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic Khalid Shwani told the (Middle East) that "the statements made ​​by Mr. Vice President Republic Nuri al-Maliki personal statements do not represent the opinion and official position of the Presidency of the Republic in Iraq. " Huani added that "the President of the Republic Fuad Masum sought and will seek to develop and establish better relations with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that he had already worked on this approach and will continue it, knowing that This approach has achieved good results so far. " turn renewed the Iraqi government, and in the words of a spokesman for the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, its firm stance on the development of relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The spokesman said Saad al-Hadithi told the (Middle East), "the Iraqi government's position has not changed about the nature of the relationships with the countries of the world, in the forefront of the Arab and Islamic geographical neighbors, including Saudi Arabia, and in the framework of the new policy pursued by the current government since last year formed and based on opening up to the countries in the region on the basis of mutual interests and confront the dangers and challenges. " Sabri added that "Iraq had begun after the formation of this government's openness policy and open a new page with all countries, including the Kingdom in order to resolve outstanding problems and the development of bilateral relations in the framework of a vision based on mutual respect and non-interference in the internal affairs of both parties, as well as coordination in the face of the organization Daash which began threatening the countries of the whole region, which requires common positions by everyone, "stressing that" Iraq was the race in the embodiment of this new relationship with the Arab Gulf states, particularly Saudi Arabia through visits by senior Iraqi officials, which resulted in Steps Saudi concrete through the reopening of the embassy and to create a suitable ground for it and the designation of Ambassador and visiting Saudi technical delegation, which is an encouraging steps, note that Iraq is looking forward to visits by Saudi officials to Iraq. " Sabri said that "Iraq is looking forward to the active participation of the countries in the region in the forefront including brotherly countries away from the policy of axes, which we reject in order to develop a strategy to counter terrorism, which has become all-encompassing, noting that Iraq is now fighting on behalf of the world and the countries in the region to ward off this danger, which requires more cooperation and rapprochement between the state ".

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=13992&Jor=2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum