Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps

Go down

Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps Empty Parliamentary investment: optimistic about the government's economic steps

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 am

Has been invited to take advantage of the relevant parliamentary committees
Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif

The Committee on the economy and investing in the House of Representatives expressed optimism the steps made ​​by the government to promote the reality Alaguetsada.oukal Committee Chairman MP Jawad al-Bolani said in a statement singled out the "morning", said his committee is optimistic the achievements of the government of steps for the advancement of economic reality within its commitment to the program submitted by since it was formed in September of last year, adding, "But there is some kind of default that there is no clear mechanisms to take advantage of the committees of the House of Representatives by the government's sovereign and service ministries."

And that the Committee encourages the Government to draw closer over competent in the House of Representatives committees as working to support projects and programs successful and orientations, noting that the parliament fumbles the effectiveness of the overall activities of government and its institutions, calling present in various levels of decision to take advantage of the work of parliamentary committees and the expansion of the meetings and Communications Service out.
He hinted Bolani that there is a large and important opportunities in front of the government at the level of the economy and foreign relations, security files, and must be invested well it is possible to achieve major breakthroughs in these areas in this difficult situation, stressing the need to respect the time timings and obligations of participation in the government as representing all political forces and components must come together to support the prime minister is interested and cooperates official and serious and clear does not accept the confusion and diligence.

The government has put in its resolution of the Iraqi economy headed toward a market economy and abandoning the progressive state for economic activities and encourage local product and activating the laws relating to national protection and the development of foreign trade and transit trade and free zones and raise the level of financial audit in Iraq Companies and classification according to international standards and to support investments that encourage the operation of local manpower and accelerate the construction of the port of Faw, development and a list of priority strategic projects and raise the capacity of local airports and to encourage and support private airlines and submit a draft commercial agencies law and regulation agencies and agents measures to ensure the protection of the Iraqi market from fraud and manipulation and control of commercial agencies of the neighboring countries and activating consumer complaints courts and facilitate the means to achieve their rights and make the insurance product and professional responsibility in relation to the goods and services produced compulsory in order to protect consumer rights and tighten the penal system of fines on counterfeit and fake goods and to create a system to monitor goods and ensure quality across the border crossings and re consideration of financial, tax and monetary policies.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=96922

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum